Looking for feedback on my shop, wyningsenterprisessllc.com

cosmiclight
1 0 0

Hello,  my wife and I open our store about 9 months ago when we first open we was getting 20 to 70 visitors per day, but no sales. So I did place an order to make sure everything was working and it was. I received my email notices and the items I ordered in a few days. So went in and worked on making sure all products pages was well written motivational to buy item. Made a few small changes to improve the easy of navigation.  My wife and I like our store had our kids look at it and even their friends and found no issues why not getting sales.  We have been trying to get face book to work but it will not let us. We get to your Personal FB Account can have one account assigned to it era massage. Try for three months, FB no help on solving issue. We really don't like FB because of their control of business, censorship and political involvement around the world. One private company should bot rule all global business and sales. But was willing to use them if it help the business. We could not get the issue solved so we just deleted FB and moving on.

We are focused in selling in only the USA at this time with free shipping with in the USA.  Would like to expand to other countries if we had sales. We are just very frustrated no orders, not even abandoned carts. I did even abandon a cart myself and it showed up fine.  We are so frustrated to the point of giving up and closing is in our talks now.  Thank you for your help, we don't want to close but with out any sales we are defeated.  Even $100 a week profit would help our family so much.

www.WyningsEnterprisesLLC.com

0 Likes
Danishecom
Excursionist
209 6 18

@cosmiclight strongly disagrees with you here. fb has data all of us now there is no free candy. we all re products that's it. now I just want to say why you pick the store name on your LLC? by your name ppl thinking it is not a shopping store first mistake. 2 your store color combination is not perfect at should compare your store with another online shopping store what colors they used and what colors you used it. unprofessional store. change store colors. add reviews, add some trust level on your store so ppl believe and buy it.do some marketing smartly. if you do not have the budget then go with small influencers and work with them to bring traffic and sales on your store. for more help let me know. we can connect on yupsoftware4@gmail.com  

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2479 142 446

Hello @cosmiclight, I hope you are doing well! Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

- You should make your store aesthetically appealing. 

- Add a call to action button in the first fold of the homepage i.e on the banner/ slider images.

- Change the color theme. I would recommend you to go for a white theme.

The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed.

- Engage your visitors coming to your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value. Add a loyalty rewards program. You can add web push notifications which will help you to retarget your customers anytime even when they are not in your store. This will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate and will capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers. You will be able to retain your customers for the long term.

Entice customers by giving them loyalty points on activities like sign up, leaving a review, allowing push notification, visiting a store, on birthdays, and more. This will help you to increase the email and push subscribers. You can then run email and push campaigns to reach your customers on the basis of customer behavior. This helps in increasing the conversion and retention rate.

- Paid ads will help you to bring traffic to your store in a short duration. Make sure you are targeting the right audience. 

Make sure to enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.

- Incentivize customers. Give them rewards and discounts.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps! 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes