Looking for feedback on my shop

Tourist
5 0 2

Hello I am looking for some feedback on my shop as I have had it open for about a year now with very little sales but a lot of visitors. I have recently changed the photos on the page to have a more professional feel and look. I have ran Ads to drive my visitors there but just can't seem to make a sale after that point. I am open to anything to help start converting visitors into customers and returning customers. 

Shop is :

www.cwdigitaldesigns.com

Thanks 

0 Likes

How do your visitors feel on your website ?

Hi @Christopher_Gon 

The great thing about Print on Demand is you can have some awesome images of people smiling and wearing your products. I'd work on giving the visitor a awesome feeling once they land on your website. 

Overall nice website. I email you a more detailed review in the next couple of minutes also. Keep up the good work. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

10,000 Reasons To Get A FREE Website Review HERE

1 Like
Tourist
5 0 2

Thank you Clayton , I will work on updating what you have pointed out in the video you sent me and thank you very much for your input and the video I thought that was the cool part. I am still new to this so i will have to google a few things that you pointed out but will get it.. 

Thanks Again 

Chris Gonzales 

0 Likes

Hey Chris 

No dramas at all. I love doing them. Ever need to bounce any ideas of me or need help reach out. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

10,000 Reasons To Get A FREE Website Review HERE

0 Likes
Astronaut
749 46 170

Hey CW Digital Designs,

Views coming on your site definitely indicates that customers are interested in your store. But, some mistakes just drive them away. Attracting customers just requires avoiding those mistakes. Following suggestions should be folllowed from my side:

• Adding descriptive product names, additional details such as availability, and cost savings, related products recommendation for cross-selling and upsell opportunities, live chat features are all important ways to promote sales in your site.

Coming to your store,

1. Add some discounts for better customer engagement.
  2. Add some more social links for better connectivity.
  3. Add some blogs for better clarity.
  4. I would recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.
  5. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.

Hope the feedback serves you better.

Neha;)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes

Dear Christopher_Gon,

Congratulations for your store.

Hope Few suggestions will help you:

1. Optimize your store loading speed for mobile

2. Check Google analytics for traffic behaviour like: bounce rate of pages,exist page etc. According to it work on particular pages

3. Add blog section

4. Add Testimonials

5. Need to add more information at product page

6. Use Dynamic product remarketing at ads

7. Use custom affinity audience 

There are other areas you need to work. Need help please meet our expert here: https://www.mswebdesigner.com/products/store-setup-guidance

Thanks & Regards
MS Web Designer

Official Shopify Experts & Partner

20000+ Task Completed
1000+ Satisfied Client
9.9*/10 Customer Rating
10*/10 Shopify Services Marketplace
E-mail: hello@mswebdesigner.com
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
488 25 99

Hi @Christopher_Gon 

Hey congratulations on opening such a great store, honestly I like it a lot, but I think there might be a couple things you could consider changing.

After browsing your store I noticed I wasn't able to find an always visible buy button. One of the biggest reasons people don't buy from online stores is because it's a hassle to checkout. We want to be able to reduce all friction that could potentially cause a customer not to buy. I recommend adding https://apps.shopify.com/better-sticky-checkout-button-increase-your-sales to your site. It's an app that will make your buy button always visible. If they buy button isn't always visible on your site, your customer will have a hard time trying to buy from you. And even if they still are able to checkout, it can go a long way in helping them have a positive experience on your site.

You might consider adding reviews. Adding reviews would help your customers research the products they are going to buy. Plus if someone likes a product they bought from you they can leave a review.

One thing to consider is adding a sense of urgency. By using urgency, you can make your visitors feel like they are missing out unless they order immediately. The 'Fear of Missing Out' that they experience, will increase your ability to convert them into buyers. One app that can help you with that is https://apps.shopify.com/better-countdown . It really can make a big difference in getting your customers to buy from you

After looking I couldn't find a blog. If you had a blog more customers might be able to find your site, and even if they aren't ready to buy at the moment they are reading your blog, they are more likely to buy from you in the future.

Nice job on your all of your hard work so far, and I'm sure that just a few minor changes will really help.

If this helped you consider signing up for my free email course at https://mailchi.mp/7d8692283c12/shopify-conversion-course

To learn more visit https://www.answrly.com/

0 Likes
Tourist
5 0 2

Thank you all for your feedback on my site and I am in the works of update everything that was said in this.  An thank you for replying to this and not reaching out to me directly and trying to request me on my personal FB. Thanks again and if it is okay to request this again after I have done the updates would be nice, as I need more than one pair of eyes and more years of experience with this. All input is very valuable to me.   

0 Likes
Astronaut
749 46 170

Most welcome!Happy to help you.

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes