Looking for feedback on my shopify store: www.DrivenDragon.com

Drax
2 0 0

Hi.

Thank you for taking time to help me with my Shopify store.  I opened it last February.  I had a few sales here and there when I first opened, but the time it took for the items to arrive to the customers seemed to take longer than a month or two or three which may have happened because of covid.  I took some time off on promotions etc.. Trying different products and audiences.

Well now, my audience is for busy women, who work and who have a family to take care of.  I started with organizational type products, but I'm moving more towards health, beauty, coats, jewelry, and some home goods.  I have not been able to figure out how to flip a profit.  I want to succeed in this and become profitable.  How have others done this?  This February, I will have my store open for one year, and hoping I can start to get smarter in my operations to flip a profit.  This last month, I finally turned on the Google Stuff.  So now my products are showing up in Google searches!  I finally got a sale after a long time by doing this.  I added more products and turned them all on via Google as well.  So let's see how that helps.

Also any ideas on how to get more subscribers?

Any feedback would be great - here it is:  www.DrivenDragon.com

Thank you,

Jaime aka DrivenDragon

0 Likes
Growave
Shopify Partner
862 21 246

Hi @Drax !

Your homepage is lack of clear CTAs. Clear CTAs - help to show what to do next. Hero banner on your homepage is a key to make a connection with every visitor. You should clearly communicate what your website is about.

Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer.

The sale you have seems to be a nice deal, however, when you make such a big amount off it might devalue your product. People always need to know why you have made such sales, is it a seasonal sale? or is it because there is no demand for it? Does that mean the product is bad? 

Instead of giving a discount for nothing, give them rewards for completing certain actions on your store ex. for creating accounts, for leaving a review, for sharing your site, for spending money on your site. It is not difficult for a user to do and you will get so many actions on your site, and you are having discounts anyway.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes

Dear @Drax 

Hope you are doing well.

• As you know about your targeted audiences very well, then go fo FB Ads and Google shopping ads with custom affinity audience. But remember, starts from very less budget 
  • Also you can go proper SEO 
  • Add Custom Slider(Hero banners) with Call to Action
  • Mobile Speed Need to Improve, Currently 24-35 

drivenspeed.png

• Header and Footer Area need to Improve

menufooter.pngmenuheader.png

• Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust
  • Balancing color, font and images etc
  • Add Trust Badge
  • Highlight your USP and Give Human Touch
  • Featured Collection
  • Add Featured / Bestseller products at home page
  • Banner adding on Collection page
  • Product page layout needs to improve
  • Do Cart Page Modification : discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc.
Best Regards
MS Web Designer| MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
Was our reply helpful? Please Like or Accept solution
0 Likes
Drax
2 0 0

Great feedback!!! Much appreciated... Will spend some time incorporating these into the site.  Thank you!  I'll let ya know how it goes.

DrivenDragon

0 Likes