I have had the website for over a year now and things are so so slow on it. I would love some feedback about the website, is it too basic? Too little choice? Too difficult to navigate? etc etc Let me know what you think, I need to get things moving so feedback is much appreciated.
Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.
Product Page Feedback
Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level. Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.
I would make your main menu more simple to navigate. Suggestion below.
Your home page could flow little better also
Overall its refreshing to see someone put so much effort into blogs and product descriptions.
Keep up the good work. I also just emailed you something that should really help you out.
Cal here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us. I've had a look at your store, you've done some really great work so far. I really enjoyed browsing your site. There are a couple of little things that I think you can add to reinforce your brand and give customers that visit the site a real sense of who you are!
1) A comprehensive About Us page: while the little snippet of text on your landing page is really well written, I want to see images of your store and your staff to really drive home that you aren't just an online outfit. Not many merchants would also have a brick-and-mortar store so you should leverage that as much as possible!
2) I would love to see a blog started, perhaps focusing on a particular product, and staff profile blogs to introduce us further to the people behind the website. This will really put customers at ease when purchasing your products.
3) Your products are all ethically sourced, fairtrade items. Is there a badge or banner you could put on the landing page indicating this?
4) If there are products no longer available, remove them from your navigation until you have them back in stock. For example, notebooks and coasters. This will simplify your navigation for customers.
5) What is your best selling 'golden' product? Highlight this product as much as possible. Most stores have a 'golden' product to anchor the sales in the store.
6) Can you make bundled gift ideas? So if someone is looking for a birthday gift set of your products, should there be a gift ideas section? Think of trying to predict and solve the customer's problem ahead of time.
In terms of marketing, what is your current strategy? Is it targeting the correct audience?
Your store looks nice and the products are good.
I have reviewed your website briefly and here are some of my feedbacks that you can implement on the site easily.
I hope my feedback will help you converting visitors into customers.
May it rains customers and orders,