Looking for feedback on my shopify website

Highlighted
3 0 0

I have had the website for over a year now and things are so so slow on it. I would love some feedback about the website, is it too basic? Too little choice? Too difficult to navigate? etc etc Let me know what you think, I need to get things moving so feedback is much appreciated. 

Many Thanks

Kristina 

https://kristinas.co.uk/ 

0 Likes

Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. I would clean up the design of your homepage and make your "Featured Collections" images bigger.

2. Carousels have been proven to kills conversions rates ...limit how much you use the one on your site. No one is going to wait around to see what is on each sliders

3. Consider adding a Featured Product section on the homepage (i.e. XY Of The Month). Pick one products and tell people why you picked it and what makes it great

4. Make your contact email your domain name. Don't use a free email account as it looks less professional

Product Page  Feedback

1. Make sure each product has 3 - 5 images as that will help someone decide if they want to purchase. A lot of products I saw only had 1 or 2 images

2. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with CRO & analytics: TakeSomeRisk.com
0 Likes

Hi Kristina 

I would make your main menu more simple to navigate. Suggestion below. 

• Home 
  • Products or Shop Now ( with drop down to collections ) 
  • Blog 
  • About 
  • Contact 

Your home page could flow little better also 

• Slideshow Image 
  • Collection List 
  • Something interesting ( blog or image with text ) 
  • Newsletter 
  • Popular Products ( 4-8 Only ) 

Overall its refreshing to see someone put so much effort into blogs and product descriptions. 

Keep up the good work. I also just emailed you something that should really help you out. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

NO Sales ??? Learn More -----> here

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
106 16 26

Hey @!

Cal here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us. I've had a look at your store, you've done some really great work so far. I really enjoyed browsing your site. There are a couple of little things that I think you can add to reinforce your brand and give customers that visit the site a real sense of who you are! 

1) A comprehensive About Us page: while the little snippet of text on your landing page is really well written, I want to see images of your store and your staff to really drive home that you aren't just an online outfit. Not many merchants would also have a brick-and-mortar store so you should leverage that as much as possible! 

2) I would love to see a blog started, perhaps focusing on a particular product, and staff profile blogs to introduce us further to the people behind the website. This will really put customers at ease when purchasing your products. 

3) Your products are all ethically sourced, fairtrade items. Is there a badge or banner you could put on the landing page indicating this? 

4) If there are products no longer available, remove them from your navigation until you have them back in stock. For example, notebooks and coasters. This will simplify your navigation for customers. 

5) What is your best selling 'golden' product? Highlight this product as much as possible. Most stores have a 'golden' product to anchor the sales in the store. 

6) Can you make bundled gift ideas? So if someone is looking for a birthday gift set of your products, should there be a gift ideas section? Think of trying to predict and solve the customer's problem ahead of time. 

In terms of marketing, what is your current strategy? Is it targeting the correct audience? 

Cal | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Trailblazer
268 17 74

Hi kristinas,

Your store looks nice and the products are good.

I have reviewed your website briefly and here are some of my feedbacks that you can implement on the site easily.

1. You can add favicon on the website, it’s simple and add uniqueness to the site as well. Use the bird you have in your logo as favicon.
  2. Try reducing the size of your logo, its taking a lot of space and thus making the home page less user friendly.
  3. Make sure your social media pages opened at the new tab instead of the same tab. This will ensure your customers stay on your website while looking at your social presence.
  4. Add contact us page, add email address, phone number and contact form for the visitors. It will add an additional level of trust to your store.
  5. Make sure each product has 3 - 5 images as that will help someone decide if they want to purchase.
  6. Make sure all your product images are the same size and dimensions. This is going to help tie your site together
  7. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search
  8. The default search landing page https://kristinas.co.uk/search?q= is bit off, I mean it's empty. You can show products on that page as well by simply updating the default search on the website with different search solution.
  9. Lastly, You have over 321 products. I would strongly recommend to replace the default search with advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction and other such feature. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users. Check out the features live here.

I hope my feedback will help you converting visitors into customers.

May it rains customers and orders,

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes