Looking for feedback on my skincare store - fuishena skincare

Solved
Regina8
5 0 0

I would love to get some feedback on my skincare store, I have changed my theme and the photos and would love some feedback. Also interested if there is enough and clear information about our products. Is there anything missing? What feature would you like to see?

Every suggestion might help.

Thank you. 

Www.fuishena.com 

0 Likes

This is an accepted solution.

Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. Carousels have been proven to lowers conversions rates...limit how much you use the one on your site. No one is going to wait around to see what is on each sliders

2. Make your contact email your domain name and not just a gmail address

3. Consider adding a Featured Product section on the homepage (i.e. Product Of The Month). Pick one products and tell people why you picked it and what makes it great

Product Page  Feedback

1. Remove the Buy It Now button and focus on the Add To Cart. Having both buttons together has them compete with each other

2. I would not have your customer reviews hidden in a drop down box

3. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level. Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce & DTC brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
Regina8
5 0 0

Thank you for your feedback. All valid points. I will look into what I can implement into my store. Some things like how the reviews show up depend on the theme, so not sure how much customisation is possible. Good tip with the email, I actually have a domain email and didn't notice it wasn't shown as contact. You get kind of tunnel vision with your own store, that's why this forum is really helpful. Thank You.

0 Likes
Aizada
Shopify Partner
385 34 156

Hi @Regina8 

I love the colors of your website. The feminine pastel colors nice a very gentle and clean vibes:) I would totally purchase the products, just looking at the site, however, as you know people need a lot of proofs before purchasing something they have never heard of before, and especially when it comes to skincare. It is great that you have a Review feature and have a decent amount of pictures there. However, people tend to to trust things that were recommended by someone they know. That is why there are two marketing methods you can use to get the most sales and build a strong customer base: 

1) Instagram influencers

We all know that Instagram and YouTube influencers are role models for a lot of people, and their recommendations are usually trusted by lots of people. That is a perfect place to market and promote your products. Make sure you mention the ingredients of the products and why they are better than thousands of other skin care brands:) 

2) Use a referral program that will encourage your existing customers to share your products with their friends by giving discounts if the latter have purchased something from your store. With referral programs it is important to carefully set up so that you are not giving huge discounts and not getting anything back. [I recommend using one by Growave., because it is safe and it is integrated with 6 other marketing features (Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, Referral, VIP tiers) for better performance. 

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post. 

Take care and stay healthy <3

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more 

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
neha-sparq
Shopify Partner
1957 124 434

Hey Fuishena,  

Following tips would surely help you optimize your store:

• Apart from the footer, the "search bar" should also be located on the top header right for ease of customer access.
  • "Trust Badges" are necessary for better site authenticity.
  • For better traffic and sales , you can Run some advertisements from the popular app Kit. Kit is the extra set of hands you’ve been looking for to help with marketing your store. As your FREE virtual employee, Kit will recommend the marketing activities most likely to drive sales.
  • You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  • Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  • Finally, I would also recommend you to try Sparq product filters and search to replace the default search on your store, this app allows advanced custom tag product filters for collection pages, synonyms, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with the search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here

All the best!
Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Regina8
5 0 0

Thank you for your reply,

there are some good suggestions there but I am not sure if I need an advanced filter search app as my product catalogue isn't huge as you mentioned. I only have 6 products. Anyway thank you for taking the time and replying to my request.

0 Likes
Regina8
5 0 0

thank you so much for taking the time to look at my store. I completely agree that we need to work on social proof and your suggestions sound great. Big Help!

0 Likes