Looking for feedback on my store - In The Buzz

Solved
Inthebuzz
3 0 0

Hello, 

I have recently opened my store and I am trying to make sure the customer experience is optimal. That said, I have tried to implement as many fixes as I could within my abilities to optimize the speed of my store. At this point I'm not sure what else I can do. Looking for suggestions on next steps. I'm afraid that the speed of my store is contributing to my high bounce rate. (If not, I would love to know your opinions). All suggestions and recommendations are greatly appreciated. 

Url: https://www.inthebuzzz.com

Thanks,

In The Buzz

0 Likes

Hi @Inthebuzz,

This is PageFly - a Free Shopify Landing Page Builder. I would love to provide my recommendation for your store based on 5 years of providing solutions for over 97.000 active Shopify merchants.

I have just taken a thorough look at your website and I realize some plus points of your website:

• Sticky menu - which helps customers to reach out to the menu and save their time.
  • Having a favicon for your store - which makes your store look unique and professional

However, I would like to make some recommendations so that your store could become more attractive and the bounce rate will be reduced accordingly.

First and foremost, I hope that you check your store speed here, and improve which parts now cause low page speed. Per checking, your website point is 56.

PageFly_0-1623916672113.png

Generally, there are so many buttons on your website which make your clients easily distracted. I hope you can remove some of them or place them elsewhere reasonably.

PageFly_1-1623916673038.png

1. Home page

PageFly_2-1623916672012.png

Navigation bar: If every navigation text lines on 1 row, it would be better I think

Bigger search bar: This can help your customer easily find out what they are looking for. Now, the search icon is lost among other icons.

Having a full-width featured image together with a CTA button

PageFly_3-1623916673035.png

The feature image would be the utmost important factor to keep your clients stay at your website or jump out to find another. That’s why I think you should choose a featured image of high quality and set it full width. 

Aslo, “Check it out” should be designed as a separate button with hover state, instead of a blur effect on the whole image when the mouse hovers over.

Have some space for “Add to cart” buttons

PageFly_4-1623916672997.png

As you can see, the “Add to cart” button seems to stick right below the Product image. You should add some margin for it. Not to mention that these buttons should have the same styling as the CTA button on your featured image.

Add a section about your brand story: An “About us” section on the homepage, for example, helps customers understand more about your business unique values.

Testimonials: You should have this section on your homepage, because customers tend to act based on others say. Moreover, it could enhance your brand image and brand trust.

2. Product Page

PageFly_5-1623916673026.png

I highly recommend that the image of these products should be HD. If the Product image is eye-catching, I bet your clients just want to click on “Add to cart” and jump right on the checkout page. 

Furthermore, you should use the color swatch instead of the dropdown menu because it brings you a higher conversion rate.

Besides, you should display the ratings and the number of ratings as well under the product name. And you can consider highlight the product price by another color to make it stand out

=> What helps you to build your store more easily, especially what helps you to build all the options I comment on above is a page builder.

It would be a good choice for you to have attractive and powerful pages quickly and you will have lots more time focusing on marketing strategies, so you can consider checking PageFly.

If you feel my answer is helpful, please LIKE it and mark it as a SOLUTION. Let me know if you have any questions. 

Cheers!

PageFly

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen Guide on Moving Your Brick-n-Mortar Store Online.

Want To Strive The Coolest E-commerce Knowledge? Explore Our FREE Video Resources.

aleksfilipova
Tourist
7 0 2

Hey @Inthebuzz,

Your store looks pretty good. 

I was just wondering what is the location of your business?

If your store is located in the EU/EEA, Brazil, or in California (USA), then you need a GDPR/CCPA app in order to be compliant with the latest regulations.

I suggest checking the GDPR/CCPA + Cookie Management app, it will help you with your store compliance for sure.

Hope that I helped  

Good Luck!

Aleks

Hi @Inthebuzz 

Your website looks great .i would like to suggest few points

Testimonials give customers confidence in your product. They can resolve a customer’s primary concerns, make them feel good about contacting you, and solidify their decision to buy your products. Add testimonials in footer of home page.

Below the add to cart ,add "Buy now" button . Buy now will helps the customer to directly redirect to buying option.

Many customers want to view previous items. If it’s too difficult to view again previous items, they will likely frustrated, and may not purchase anymore. Better to add recently viewed items in product page.

Credits helps to increase the orders, and make customers to buy the products with rewards and store credits. You can give store credits for registration, subscription, Order credits, Cart Value, Item review, Monthly, Birth day, Referral and many more.

I suggest our app Customer Account Page for enjoying all this features and to attract customers.

Thanks 
team Tuecus

Apps Developer Team |@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
0 Likes

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Inthebuzz,

This is Anni from MS Web Designer - TOP Rated Shopify Experts based in Singapore. We would like to provide some recommendations based on our seven years of experience in providing solutions to over 10000 active Shopify merchants.

We have reviewed your store, and some changes can be made to make your store more professional and attract more customers. Here are they:

1.The navigation should be properly aligned in one row. 

MS_WEB_DESIGNER_0-1623927922829.png

2.There are extra white spaces which needs to be removed
MS_WEB_DESIGNER_1-1623928038921.png

3.Over All Text , Font , Paragraph , Alignment , Spacing , Padding etc. to make it more elegant -- Make your store well-organized, neat and visually appealing to the users.

4.Balancing color, font images etc. - Maintain the same or similar colors and fonts throughout your store to keep your branding intact.

5.USP (unique selling proposition) should be highlighted to gain confidence from the customers.

6.Testimonials can be added for building the trust.

7.The footer could have been more elegant with social media links.

8.The collection page:
 Addition of quick view button.
 Addition of product reviews with star rating options.

9.The product page:
Addition of sticky add to cart for better functionality.
Review sections.

10. The Cart page:
Add trust badges
Add Terms and condition option to avoid league issues. 

11. Do On page SEO to increase the sales and conversion.

You can check
1.Free app from shopify app store for terms and condition feature.

2.Voila Shopify app: adds a highly efficient cart feature, proven to reduce cart abandonment and boost sales. (Shows multiple Discount coupon code on cart page)

Best of luck for your store.

MS Web Designer  | Top Rated Shopify Experts in Singapore
20,000+ Tasks Completed | 1500+ Happy Clients

Want to Improve Shopify Store Speed, Redesign or custom changes, or Small tweaks on store hire me.Try Our Free Shopify App
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3750 215 669

Hello @Inthebuzz, This is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Here's the feedback:

- Add a section of the collection list and display the collections on the homepage.

- Pagespeed insights for mobile it's 60 and for a desktop, it's 97. For the desktop it's excellent. You need to optimize the speed for mobile. 

AiTrillion_0-1623931542106.png

AiTrillion_1-1623931659651.png

- Add the ‘buy now’ button- it lets your shoppers purchase the products they want faster and avoid extra steps of the checkout process.

- Add testimonials or review carousel on the homepage. It helps in building trust with other visitors.

- Overall, your store looks great. It looks organized and the layout also looks good.

Start giving loyalty points on activities like on signing up, allowing for push notifications, follow or share on social media, on birthdays, visiting a store, leaving a review. This will help you to entice your visitors and will also increase the number of push subscribers, reviews, newsletter subscribers. A loyalty program helps in increasing sales and increasing the retention rate.

- Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor an exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

To implement the loyalty program and exit-intent popup you can install the app AiTrillion.

P.S- Free plan available, install AiTrillion for free here.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
Inthebuzz
3 0 0

Thank you everyone for your suggestions. I updated what I could and we will see how it goes. Thanks again for your input. 

In The Buzz

0 Likes
Inthebuzz
3 0 0

Thank you for your feedback it was definitely helpful. I was able to put into action most of your suggestions. I am excited to see if there are any increases in conversion rates for the store. 

In The Buzz

0 Likes