Looking for feedback on my store - Lux Life Brands

SarahLuxLife
2 0 0

Looking for feedback on my store

Hello there I’m about one year in and have not had many sales. Would appreciate any feedback you guys might have!!

Thanks,

Sarah

www.luxlifebrands.com

0 Likes

I like the site however the product description page, where I can pick my color … You’ve got all the colors under the product but without any indication as to which color goes with which color name.

Wouldn’t it be better if I picked a color and then the item changes to show me which color I picked?

In addition to that the images get pixelated when I get to the product page and the site takes nearly 3 seconds to load the first paint.

And 53% of visits will abandon the site if it takes longer than three seconds to load.

And when I clicked to add the product to the cart I got a 400 Bad Request error.

And some of the categories when clicked on say there are no items available … those shouldn’t be there.

SarahLuxLife
2 0 0
Thanks I’ll definitely check into these issues.

Any idea how to increase your store speed?
The way the descriptions are filtered is automatically from Oberlo imported to Shopify.
Is there a shortcut for this?

Thanks!!
0 Likes
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
1001 136 327

Hey @SarahLuxLife,

Sorry to hear your sales aren't where you had hoped. I've taken a look through your store, hopefully my feedback will provide some insight as to what is going on.

lux-swim-01.png

PRODUCTS
This is something we see very commonly on the forums. People tend to start shops selling things like jewelry, clothing, tech and etc. The problem with this is that these types of items can already be purchased offline in hundreds of retail stores as well as online through thousands and thousands of online stores. When a person is searching for a dress or a swimsuit in Google, these big companies with massive marketing budgets are who is showing up in search results and who you are competing with for customers. 

Now, a person can complete IF they give people a reason to purchase from them vs. the other guys. An example of this might be someone who sells locally, their "reason" as to why you should purchase from them vs the other guy is because they are local and a lot of people are passionate about shopping local. In addition to this, they can also get products to their customers faster and can offer incentives such as free local delivery.
I would think about all your "whys" and what sets you apart and use that in your marketing and in the text in your store.

If you cannot find a way to set yourself apart in the market, it is time to switch up your products. What we recommend is selling winning products. A winning product choice should have these qualities:

1. High demand. Look for "problem fixing products".
  2. Not easily accessible. Look for products that are not available in stores or online through big retailers or Amazon.
  3. Popular. Look for trending products.
  4. Good profit margin. We recommend 3x what it costs you for the product.

We did a video that explains how and where to find winning products that you can watch here:

PS: If you decide to give Ecomhunt a try (one of the methods we recommend for finding winning products), here is our affiliate link: https://www.ecomhunt.com?afmc=2tp

Using our affiliate link does not cost you anything extra, it tells Ecomhunt we sent you and we may receive earnings for that referral.

We regularly post a selection of winning products on our YouTube channel, here is our latest one:

If you’d like to see more, consider subscribing.

lux-swim-02.png

As a whole, I feel like you have too many products and too many types of products. You've got clothing but then also fitness equipment and blenders, it just seems very out of place. I think the mistake people make in selling so many products is that they assume they will appeal to everyone but unfortunately it has the opposite effect. After weeks and months of plenty of traffic but no sales, store owners are left discouraged and frustrated. It also makes advertising an absolute nightmare. Definitely don't want that for you so give our video a watch, we explain this exact issue and tell you how to fix it:

SHIPPING
You need to add in an estimated shipping time at checkout. For some people, shipping time can be a deal breaker so they won’t proceed with their purchase without that information.
If you are concerned that displaying longer shipping times will turn people off, I would say that for some it might but long-term, you want happy customers so it's better to say up front, "hey, this could take up to 3-4 weeks to arrive" rather than not giving a shipping time and then getting an email 2 weeks later from an unhappy customer wondering where their package is.

BLURRY PHOTOS
I’ve noticed a number of photos in your homepage banner blurry. This happens when you use an image that is too small for the given space. It will get stretched out to fill the area but when it does that you lose image quality and get that blurry/pixelated look. I’d recommend replacing your photos with better, high quality ones. You can find high quality stock photos for free from the sites we list in this video:

I think you’d benefit from our free guide “5 Step Fix for High Traffic & No Sales”. In the guide we give tips for a profitable ad strategy, tell you how to generate free traffic, share design tricks to transform your Shopify store into a professional, trustworthy store that customers want to shop at and how/where to find winning products. You can download the free guide here. I’d also like to invite you to join our private Facebook group. We share winning products, dropshipping tips and you can interact with other members of the dropshipping community. Click here to join.

If you would like to talk to us 1-1, we offer sessions where we take a look at your store, identify the greatest issues holding you back, then provide solutions and advice. If you would like to book a session, you can do so here: https://calendly.com/ecomgeeks/1-1-session

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook

0 Likes

Hello @SarahLuxLife 

I had a look at your website, it looks great. There are few areas still needs improvement.

->Start giving dedication focuses to your customers on various credits like joining, subscription, making a buy, taking into account message pop-ups, sharing or following via web-based media mean referral rewards. This will assist you with captivating your customers and hold them. You can compensate your customers to reclaim those focuses. At the point when you will offer focuses to them they will come back again later on to cause a buy to reclaim those focuses. This energizes rehash buys which expands deals and helps in holding your customers.
Setup a reward program for giving points and let customers redeem on their next purchase.

->Add Testimonials or Reviews on the Homepage, which helps in building trust with other visitors.

->There are no reviews on the products. Add customer review app, so that customer can review on your products. In product page place product review to know more information about products.  which makes customer to buy .

->I would like to suggest social login page like login with facebook,  instagram , google ,linked in and twitter. which helps the customer to login easily .

-> As per promotion, Try add discount on social sharing feature  on products to promote your store by your customers. 

->As per navigation, customers sometimes may lost track of their products they wished to purchase, try to add Wishlist feature and recently viewed products feature. for this you can consider this shopify app Customer account Page

I hope this is helpful ! If you find it useful, leave a like and accept solution to let me know! 

Thanks
team Tuecus

Apps Developer Team |@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3737 214 666

Hey @SarahLuxLifeThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Here are some suggestions that you can work on:

- There should be a space between product images. Currently, it looks cluttered. Make them look organized. 

AiTrillion_0-1623915146640.png

- Give product recommendations. Add a section of trending and new arrival products. 

- You need to work on the layout of the product page. Below is the product page that you can refer to. 

Love_Hair_Product_page.jpg

- Make your store both mobile and desktop responsive.

- Add loyalty rewards program. You can start giving loyalty points to your customers on different activities like signing up, visiting a store, making a purchase, allowing for push notifications, sharing or following on social media. This will help you to entice your customers and retain them. You can reward your customers in order to redeem those points. When you give points to them they will come again in the future to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. This encourages repeat purchases which increase sales and helps in retaining your customers.

- Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when customers are not in your store without getting their email address. You can send back in stock and price drop alert notifications to bring customers back to your store. It also helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.

- Add an announcement bar to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on.

To implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion. This will help you to maximize engagement in your store and drive conversions.

P.S- Free plan available, install AiTrillion for free here.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes

Where are you getting your traffic from?

No matter what you do, it’s going to take a TON of work!

And trying to set up an ecommerce business that runs on autopilot, isn’t the best idea.

It is true you do have established competitors, but their size slows them down. While they're having meetings about meetings, and debating the pros and cons of trying new marketing channels, you're able to test, tweak, fine tune, and move on before they arrive.

If you’re smaller, you can execute faster.

The more things you can do that are unique to your business, will cause your competitors to work harder to catch up.

But what you're looking for is not a funnel but a flywheel.

You can’t outspend the competition but you can outmaneuver them.

For example, if you start a daily blog you’ll attract more visitors.

But your products define the field you get to play in.

So you should first decide your strategy … concept, vision, unique idea and then your product.

And you should know that dropshipping is not an advantage or a point of differentiation but the opposite because its easy to copy.

And contrary to popular belief, dropshipping is not a get-rich-quick scheme.

If you’re only doing dropshipping, it’ll be difficult to get your business off the ground; but, if you’re already established in ecommerce, you can use dropshipping to complement your existing services and improve your business.

It’s difficult to maintain a business doing dropshipping alone, let alone start one from scratch.

0 Likes
janey38
1 0 0

Yes I watched your site and looking to make a similar site for air compressors can you please help me to make this type of website for my business hopefully you will guide me about it.

0 Likes