Someone I knew redesigned my website but when they changed my website, I noticed that every time someone added something to their cart it ALWAYS showed them what is in their cart. How do I fix that?
What have you changed recently? What are you hoping to change?
Someone I knew redesigned my website but when they changed my website, I noticed that every time someone added something to their cart it ALWAYS showed them what is in their cart. How do I fix that? - We will be happy to help you with this . Please Find our contact details at the signature.
Or you can put this question at "Shopify design" section
Hello @MNIS, I hope you are doing well! I reviewed your store and here is the feedback on your store:
- Upsell and cross-sell products on the cart page.
- All the images of the product must be aligned and of standard & the same size.
- The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed.
- You can start giving loyalty points to your customers on different activities like signing up, visiting a store, making a purchase, allowing for push notifications, share/ follow on social media. This will help you to entice your customers and retain them. You can reward your customers in order to redeem those points. When you will give points to them they will come again in the future to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. This encourages repeat purchases which increases sales and helps in retaining your customers.
- Showcase reviews on the home page.
- Retarget customers with the help of web push notifications even when customers are not in your store.
Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features I suggest trying out the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
Hope this helps!