Looking for feedback on my store, Watchishh.com

Summers54
1 0 1

Looking for feedback on my new store. I've been adding products, and am on the fence weather to use stock photos. Also on mobile devices I cant seem to click "buy now" button, any advise on how to fix this problem would be greatly appreciated. Otherwise I've been running ads for 4 days now and have had nearly 200 store visits with no sales any tips on conversions would be great as well. https://watchishh.com/  Thanks in advanced!

Hi @Summers54 

This is PageFly - a Free Shopify Landing Page Builder. I would love to provide my recommendation for your store based on 4 years of providing solutions for over 80.000 active Shopify merchants.

I have some recommendations below

1. Home page

1.1 Make the menu sticky

A sticky menu header helps customers to reach out to the menu and access the menu anytime they want. Especially, the menu has a search bar, and making a search bar prominent is very important. This helps customers feel rest assured and they can search anytime when they scroll up or down on the home page.

1.2 Add the CTA button on the banner image

Watchish 2021-02-17 07-43-33.png

A primary call to action button is one of the important things for a home page of an online store.

With this button, you will redirect customers to the page you want them to take action mostly. It can redirect to a collection page, or a product page, etc. This really helps to increase the conversion rate for your store.

On each slide, you can redirect to the corresponding collections for Men and Women.

1.3 Add testimonial - customer reviews

You can show rating stars for each product. 

Or you can use the Slideshow to display customer's reviews. Let's consult my Stella template

Stella – PageFly 2021-02-17 07-48-04.png

Or another way to display reviews as well as encourage your customers to leave a review is using third-party apps. You can use Loox or Yotpo app to review widgets with photos gallery because both of them integrate with PageFly already. 

1.4 Display social media

As usual, social media is one of the effective ways to get more traffic and make a good connection with your customers. By displaying social media such as Instagram (or Facebook, Twitter) and constantly updating the feed.

2. Product page

I take this page for example https://watchishh.com/products/gold-automatic-winding-skeleton-watch

2.1 Provide 3-5 images from different angles

It can’t be denied that customers easily have an overview of products when shopping in physical stores, therefore, when they shopping online, we need to make them feel the same. This is the reason why providing images from different angles, and in-scales is very important. Because if your store doesn’t show off enough images for customers to illustrate, they will be hesitant to take action. This product is also presented on a human model, and of course, this is a good point.

2.2 Consider adding an ATC button

Having an ATC button will let customers continue shopping more before going directly to the Cart page because if the customer wants to buy more, they have to go to the cart page many times. If you add an ATC button so customers can shop as much as they want and finally check them on the Cart page.

2.3 Add rating stars or review gallery

As mentioned above, reviews are very important for an online store. Many customers will take action immediately when they see many good reviews of the products.

And by adding a review gallery, your customers also can leave their reviews too.

What helps you to build your store more easily is a page builder. It would be a good choice for you to have attractive and powerful pages quickly and you will have lots more time focusing on marketing strategies, so you can consider checking PageFly. I also have a post of feedback on good factors of a high-converting store, you can check here

https://community.shopify.com/c/Feedback-On-My-Store/Store-Feedback-by-Shopify-Expert/td-p/1036094

Above are my recommendations for your store and it's really important to customize attractive and unique pages to increase conversion rate. 

If you feel my answer helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions. Cheers!

PageFly.

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- Get tips to personalize your page
- PageFly Page Builder: WebsiteYoutube | PageFly Community | Facebook| LinkedIn | Twitter
- Discover Shopify Stores’ Secrets with Koala Inspector
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2365 139 425

Hello @Summers54, here are few suggestions that you can work on:

- The first fold of the website should always have a call to action in it - And here’s why; in most cases placing the CTA above the fold works wonders for your campaigns. This placement immediately draws your visitors’ attention to your CTA which is always good for conversions.

- Display testimonials on the homepage. You can add review carousel on the homepage.

- Add categories 'Men's collection' and  'Women's collection' in the header menu.

- Display the ' For Him' and 'For Her' section after the banner image on the homepage. Add a call to action button on both the image.

- For getting more conversions and sales you can target your customers by sending automated emails that help to improve the relevancy and timeliness of your campaigns. You can use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action. For some reason unknown to you, they leave without making a purchase but with email automation, you can make sure that this user receives an email shortly after they abandoned their cart, reminding them of what they left behind and asking if they need help completing their purchase. In this case, email marketing automation turns a missed opportunity into an opportunity to build a stronger relationship and make a sale.

- Make sure to enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.

- Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps! 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes