I've taken a look through your store and I have a few suggestions.
My first recommendation is to spend some time on your SEO. By default, Shopify will pull your product titles and descriptions and use that as your SEO (that is what is happening in your case). You don't want to leave your SEO to default, you want to be intentional about the words you use so that you are reaching your intended audience. A common mistake in SEO is using the wrong words. You have to include words that a person trying to find your product would search in Google. We created a video walking you through how to do your SEO:
My next recommendation would be to utilize Shopify's sales channels so that you can sell through your social media pages.
Other than that, great job! I think you are on the right track with your social media accounts and your website looks trustworthy and professional, well done!
We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!
Best of luck!
Hey there, @HPJ!
You have a great start on a Shopify store, and it looks like you’ve spent a lot of time and effort making it look good. You need to give yourself a pat on the back for that! Now it’s time to really make it shine.
I would suggest using visitor behavior to drive your next round of changes. Learn how your visitors use your website to improve their experience and cater to what they’re looking for.
For example, you have a lot of information on your homepage like your mission, your passion, and the jewelry. If visitor behavior shows that this information isn’t helpful to their buying decision or experience, you may need to promote/highlight those sections in a different way.
Diving into your website:
It may sound like a lot, but keep in mind that you’ve done a lot of the hard work already. These next steps are the details that help take a store from good to high-converting. Lucky Orange has heatmaps, session recordings and more with a free trial (no credit card needed) and plans that start at US $10/month.
I hope this helps! Good luck! I can’t wait to see how your business takes off.
Cheers - Danny
Hello @HPJ, I hope you are doing well! here are some suggestions that you can work on:
- Add product recommendations on the home page. Add a section of trending, new, and recently viewed products.
- You should work on the pricing, I think it's quite high. You might miss out on sales.
- You can start giving loyalty points to your customers on different activities like signing up, visiting a store, making a purchase, allowing for push notifications, share/ follow on social media. This will help you to entice your customers and retain them. You can reward your customers in order to redeem those points. When you will give points to them they will come again in the future to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. This encourages repeat purchases which increases sales and helps in retaining your customers.
- Enable price drop alerts and back in stock alerts to reach your customers to bring back them to your store and make them complete the purchase.
- Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.
Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features I suggest trying out the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.
If you need help with setting up the features, I will be happy to help.
Hope this helps!