Looking for feedback on my store - golapi (premium cashmere sweaters)

Highlighted
Tourist
10 1 0

I'd love to get some feedback on my Shopify store - https://golapi.co

We sell premium cashmere sweaters from 100% recycled materials.

Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/golapi.co/

Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/golapi.co

Apart from just feedback on the Shopify website, I would also love to hear your ideas on getting sales. Thank you! 🙂

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1954 122 431

Hey Golapi,
The idea of selling "premium cashmere sweaters from 100% recycled materials" is absolutely "new and refined". As far as the store is concerned, then some below-mentioned advancements can surely help you a lot in achieving absolute perfection. 

1. "New Arrivals" are a must on the homepage for knowing the latest store trends and product designs.
  2. Aspiring your site to be more legitimate! Add "Trust Badges" near the site footer. This will accomplish the purpose well.
  3. Desire your information to be more secure! "Login" account is an efficient solution and it helps in keeping a track of your order details as well.
  4. Placement of "Login" on the top right of the header beside the "cart and search bar" would help in "ease of access" for the customer.
  5. Effective"Branding" can be carried out once you start adding other social links to the site footer apart from Facebook and Instagram like Twitter, Linked In and many more.
  6. "Terms of Service" and "Privacy policy" should also be included in the footer as they help in building search engine content. 
  7. The addition of "Paypal" to the alternate payment methods would help in offering a different option to the customers to pay according to their requirements.
  8. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  9. Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  10. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

Wishing you all the luck and fortune for the days to come.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1053 53 158

Hey @salman1993

Wonderful store.  I would recommend that you should add a loyalty reward program to your store. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like on signing up, leaving a review, allowing for push notification, visiting a store. This will help you to entice customers and will increase the number of push subscribers, email subscribers. This will also help you in collecting the review. You can send an in-email review form to your customers. This can be sent automatically.

Integration of loyalty reward program with web push notification, review, email marketing and full automation results in wonders for the eCommerce stores. It will help you in increasing conversions and sales on your store and retains the customers for the long term.

Also, add a referral program. A referral program can help optimize your sales cycle, help you produce quality leads, and take your marketing efforts up a notch. People are more like to make a purchase when a product is referred by any friend. You can boost your marketing ROI and drive conversions with referral marketing. Also, it builds up your social proof and social currency, develops an engaging way to communicate with customers in multiple channels and hit right on your target market. 

If you would like to implement this integration on your store you can install AiTrillion.com. I am sure you will find it useful. It is a fully integrated and all in one Shopify app. Also, you can track the real-time activity of each and every customer on your store with the help of customer timeline feature that shows the real-time activity of your customers like when did they sign up, when did they redeem the loyalty points, when did they sign up, when the customer was last active so that you can target them accordingly to get conversions. 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
245 18 63

Hi @salman1993 ,

I've taken a look at your store. Your store is looking great! I've some suggestions to increase the conversion rate.

1. Try including keywords in the product title and product url which helps in SEO.

2. Add 'New Arrivals' section to help customers keep updated on new products.

3. Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product.

4. You can add testimonials on the home page to make the store look more professional.

I also did a flare check on your site. You have only 9 results indexed by Google. But your website has 25+ pages. Before you think of ranking you should ensure your pages are found (indexed by Google). You can submit your store content regularly to all the major engines, or consider using a convenient tool like flare by Mansion Ecommerce. flare automatically detects site changes and verifiably informs major search engines like Google & Bing. Plus! only flare can submit individual URLs to Google & Bing, allowing your prioritized pages to be indexed first and fast.

Hope this was helpful!

Jeena

https://MansionEcommerce.com
https://apps.shopify.com/partners/mansion-ecommerce
Driving the next decade of eCommerce
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
116 21 80

Hi salman1993

I love the look of your store. It looks clean and professional. Great job! 

I’d suggest these five changes that should be relatively easy to implement: 

• Make sure your links are linked. The last contact link on your FAQ page wasn’t linked. 
  • Incorporate live chat on your website. It will give customers a way to get their questions answered while they are still on your website. 
  • Add units of measure in your sizing chart. If you include inches, it’ll be crystal clear what size someone should order. 
  • Try to generate more reviews. Reach out to your current customers to encourage them to leave a review and/or include a review request in your purchase confirmation emails.
  • Considering none of your products that I could see were under $100, I would feature free shipping instead of saying “free shipping on orders above $85.” Something to consider. 

Don't forget about using visitor behavior to drive your changes. With tools like heatmaps (to see where people click and scroll) and session recordings (to watch what happened during someone’s visit), you can get a better grasp of what’s working.

Example: Start with a scroll heatmap to see how far people are making it on your website and follow-up with a click heatmap to identify where exactly they are clicking. Are they clicking on the hero images? Are they clicking on the menu? Are they scrolling to your featured collection?

When you use visitor behavior, you can see that your homepage is long. You can test moving the “News” section to your hamburger menu and moving “Our philosophy” further down. When you make these changes, you can use visitor behavior to analyze if it changed how people click on your website. 

I’ll say it again - Visitor behavior really can make all the difference. Lucky Orange offers heatmaps, chat and other tools with a free trial (no credit card needed) and has plans that start at US $10/month. 

You’re on the right track, Salman1993! Be sure to keep us updated on your progress.

Cheers -
Danny

- Was my response helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
387 34 154

Hi @salman1993 

A very sleek and neat site! I think that totally suits the approach you have with your business and your overall philosophy. 

I recommend: 

1) Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer

2)Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.

3) Imagine if you saw something that you quite like on the store, however want to browse more, get more options and then choose the best one. That often happens to me, because I am indecisive. That is when Wishlist comes in handy. Since you have a lot of products on your site, I recommend adding that feature to improve the user experience on your site. Besides, if the items on the wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder.

For adding the functions above you can use several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try  Growave.

We have 10 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts etc. 

There is a free plan available also, we are offering an extended trial on the COVID-19 period. 

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post. 

Take care and stay healthy <3

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more 

Increase conversions with ease here
1 Like
Highlighted

Hi @salman1993 ,

I just had a look at your website. Good work! below are some of my thoughts:

Header: Reduce the size of the header for a better user experience.

Home Page: For engaging customers you can make sections on homepage such as ‘New arrivals’, ‘Top selling products or best selling products’, ‘offers & discount banners’ etc. homepage content should be strategically decided as it guide visitors around homepages. I like your homepage tough.

Home page slider images: The featured image captures the first attention of the user. Write interesting taglines to captivate users attention.

Use Videos To Engage Your Audience: It's worth to add brand video, or short clip on the features of the product to engage the visitor.

Product page: You can insert product images into a carousel. Also, provide a detailed product description.

Mobile Score: Your google page speed score is 54. It should be 65-70. Low mobile page speed may kill your traffic and affect your conversation. For greater success and to deliver a great user experience you should focus on mobile score as well.

gol.png

Show Off Trust Signals and Customer Testimonials to boost conversion: Customer testimonials and trust Signals build customers trust and help customers to feel more secure in their buying decision. 

Add call to action: You need a strong call to action to convince people to act. Try to use good CTA to increase conversion and sales.

Social Media: Integrating more social plugins on your website to increase traffic. Create social media pages for your business helps to reach more customers. Social media make your business visible and it expands conversion such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram are great platforms for marketing and connecting with your new and existing users. 

Live Chat Support: A website with no live chat is like a store with no sales assistant. Start a conversation with your visitors and turn them into happy customers. So integrate live chat support on your website.  

Ads: If you want to increase sales I would recommend to start off Facebook or Google Shopping ads. It becomes easier to get conversion faster and grow your business with the help of Ads.

I hope you like it!!! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!!

Thank You!

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
10 1 0

Thanks a lot for the feedback! How did you get the mobile score? And do you have any ideas on how I could improve that?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
10 1 0

Thanks a lot for your feedback, really helpful! Do you have any ideas on how I could get all the pages indexed without having to use an external service like flare? We want to stay as lean as possible for now since we do not much sales and with COVID - things will probably not get much better anytime soon.

0 Likes

Great design and branding on the site. Love to see another fellow Canadian brand on here. My agency works with a few Toronto ecom bands from our base in Montreal. There are some small touches I would look at to clean up the site and make it better.

Homepage Feedback

1. The Story page has a spelling error by repeating a few works in a sentence "has been working has been working"

2. I would clean up the design of your homepage as the fair price, ethical production and design could get missed if hidden in a slider/carousel. Carousels have been proven to lowers conversions rates ...limit how much you use the one on your site. No one is going to wait around to see what is on each sliders

3. If you are going to have a product on your homepage. Make it a Featured Product type section as it makes it look like something planned. This leggings needs a section title and why you picked this product to feature

Product Page  Feedback

1. The "Why Choose Us" section has small icons. Consider making this standout more

2. I would a/b test having just an add to cart vs buy & add to cart buttons on a product page... and which leads to more sales.

3. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

4. Work at getting customer reviews and building social proof for your brand. We have worked with many Toronto startup fashion brands like Grayes and customer reviews were a key part of growing the brand and getting more sales

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level. Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
1 Like