Looking for feedback on my store. https://stadiumpenblanks.com/

Highlighted
2 0 2

I am looking for feed back on my store.

I am concerned with:

1. the Theme color combination. Since I am colorblind I have to be very specific with my HEX color codes.
  2. Layout of the store.
  3. User experience on the page.

Any suggested changes?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1051 53 157

Hey @crashmph, here is the feedback:-

1. In the footer, you should add policies like privacy, shipping, returns and refunds.

2. The white background will look much better. You should change the footer color and header menu color. 

3. Add a web push notification - It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions.

4. Add a LiveChatbot- You should welcome new visitors, boost your customer engagement, deliver personalized recommendations and much more. Give customers instant answers 24/7 with the help of the live ChatBot.

5. You can give product recommendations By personalizing the consumer shopping experience through gathered data, you can give better suggestions to your customers, which will then increase the likelihood that your customers will purchase a suggested product like BEST SELLERS, RECENTLY VIEWED.

If you would like to implement these tools in your store you can install AiTrillion.com. I am sure you will find it useful. It is a fully integrated and all in one Shopify app. Also, you can track the real-time activity of each and every customer on your store with the help of customer timeline feature that shows when did customers sign up, when did they redeem the loyalty points, when the customer was last active so that you can target them accordingly to get conversions. You can check it out.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @crashmph

Since you have a great number of collections, I think you've done great work to make the search stand-out for search-driven users and those using search as a fallback. 

- However you are showing only 25% of your collection on your homepage, I'd suggest you show more of them (40% at least) on your Home page to signify that you are offering a wide range of product. There might be visitors who come to you store and don't think you have what they're looking for.

- I believe there are too many words on your home page, which make me feel a bit overwhelmed when I first came to your store.

- Photography: The featured images can be designed with the same style to create a consistent look for your storeStadium Pen Blanks 2020-04-08 15-12-30.png

- I can hardly find a Call to Action on your Home page. What do you want people do after landing at your Home page? Do answer the question and define the CTAs. I'd recommend instead of the 2 images as the screenshot above, use slideshow and make a button for each CTA => Visitors know where to click and what you want them to do. 

- I believe you don't need the word 'all': The section already contains a lot of wordsStadium Pen Blanks 2020-04-08 15-17-33.png

Hope those ideas can be helpful. I've gotta leave now. But if you have more questions on other page types, you can leave your question in this topic, I'll be sure to answer :) 

https://community.shopify.com/c/Feedback-On-My-Store/Shopify-Store-Design-Q-amp-A-Feedback-To-Your-S...

Marketing Manager at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Group
- [Tutorial]: Build an effective homepage with PageFly.
0 Likes