Looking for feedback on my store please and thank you!

Matharr
Tourist
3 0 1

Hi! 

Hope all is well. Looking for some feedback on my store. Been getting a good amount of traffic but fairly low sales. Any tips for improving the store would be welcome ! 

https://www.themerchant.cc/

Thanks so much ! 

0 Likes
ConveyLego0612
Shopify Partner
471 46 157

Hi @Matharr

Just take a look at your site and have some comments for you:

Firstly, I just want to ask do you feel your product prices are suitable. Because I can find many cheaper products on Amazon. 

Now here are some of my suggestions for you. Maybe they can increase your conversion rates. 

- Add more information for your menu. FAQ, Contact US, Policy, etc. But the maximum number is 5 sections. 

ConveyLego0612_0-1602743810826.png

- Your banners are having some problems:

+ Each banner needs to have specific content because each one is showing one product.

+ Change the design of the CTA button. Also, the texts on the third banner. 

ConveyLego0612_1-1602743922752.png

- Where are the titles? Your customers won't know what you're selling if you don't show them out. 

ConveyLego0612_2-1602744204529.png

- Now turning to the next section. There are some problems:

+ Where is the title like "Featured Products"

+ I have to scroll too much to see all information. 

ConveyLego0612_0-1602744465558.png

If you want to show the key features of the products, you have to design it better. 

You can take a look at this site to see an example: Shoppable Instagram Gallery landing page

- Have more information for your footer. 

- Have seen your Instagram account, if you're planning to build your Instagram, I think you can consider having an Instagram gallery for your store. It will show your Instagram content and also increase your social proof. 

Check this app Shoppable Instagram Gallery. It will help you do that with ease. 

- On your product pages, you need to have a Sticky Add to Cart to help your customers add products faster. 

- You're selling many types of products, so you can use some upsell and cross-sell methods to increase your sales. There're many third-party apps that help you do that with ease. 

Hope this helps!

Happy selling, 

Member of AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service.
We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

If my answer is helpful, click Like and Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
Aria
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
807 27 272

Hey!

Aria here, I'm on the Social Care team at Shopify.

You've got a nice looking store but the first thing I'm presented with is this:

Not one but two popups that I need to close before I can properly see any of your products. Since I haven't had time to browse yet, I'm not ready to be an email subscriber so I'm closing both. I recommend you never have more than one popup. Building your email list is more valuable than finding out how people found you (you have analytics for that anyway). Let people browse first and use an exit-intent popup instead of having it appear right away. That way, they've had time to decide if they're interested in your products and may be more inclined to part with their email address in exchange for a discount at that point. I'm not sure which app you're currently using, it may have the option to switch to exit-intent mode but otherwise, you can find some here.

I would optimize your home page to draw attention to your products faster. These three images have Shop Now buttons but I have no idea what products it will take me to if I click those buttons so they don't work well as a call to action:

I see your massage gun right under that but I need to scroll a long way to see your other products. If I was a real customer, I'd have given up faster and wouldn't have scrolled that far down. Your drop-down menu works well but otherwise, you might be better to have a featured product on the home page but not the entire product description. They can click on it to get the full description if they are interested.

I would put a Contact Us menu at the top in the main menu so that customers don't need to scroll to the footer to find out how to get in touch. An email form works better than putting your email address on your website. It looks more professional, they won't need to leave your store to open their email account to reach out and bots won't be able to take your email address if they crawl your store. I love the fact you've included a phone number (as long as customers have a good experience if they call). I would add a physical address or mailing address as well to your contact page. When customers can see where you are located, it makes your business look less anonymous. An online chat option would be great as well as a quick and easy way for people to reach out.

The best online stores have personalities. This store is a good example. You can immediately see what they are about. Navigation is easy and there are a few call to actions but none of them gets in your way. A well-written About Us page is a good start to letting your customers know who you are and what you have to offer. All good brands have a story behind them.

It would be a good idea to adjust your Social Media links so they open on a new tab, rather than taking traffic away from your store. Make the most of them too. Building a Social Media following provides Social Proof for potential customers and gives you a platform to market your products to. Think about the sort of content you want to put out. It needs to ad value beyond your products. The 30/30/30 Rule for Social Media can work well. Make sure you also sign up for the free Social Media marketing courses on Shopify Compass.

How much traffic do you have coming to your store at the moment and what percentage is converting into sales?

Aria | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Matharr
Tourist
3 0 1

thank you for this feedback ! Going to implement the recommendations provided. 

Matharr
Tourist
3 0 1

Thank you for the feedback! Going to implement the recommendations provided ! 

To your question, on average getting about 30 visitors to the store daily. I’m running facebooks ads on a fairly low budget now but when I started a month and a half back I was spending way too much and not seeing much results. So now, with the traffic I received from that campaign I’m focusing on retargetting. 

Of all the traffic, I’ve only had 6 sales total so my conversion rate is very bad at the moment. Looking to revamp my ad creatives and utilize some other ad managers as well. 

0 Likes
Aria
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
807 27 272

OK. Might be best to work on the aesthetics of your store first then think about how you're going to revamp your marketing. Reach out any time if you have more questions.

Aria | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes