I've taken a look at your store and found there are quite a few things which if added can make better conversions.
1. Change Home page in menu to Home.
2. Add favicon to your store which is a small square image/logo that appears next to a web address. Favicon helps to strengthen your brand and add a polished look to your website.
3. Add Contact Us page for better customer interaction.
4. Add About Us page which is a reflection of the purpose and personality of the business.
5. Add social media for the store to increase the traffic. Having social media is a great way to grow your business, allowing you to tap into new audiences and gain more customers.
6. A FAQ would be useful!
7. Add a section for email Newsletter in the footer to give updates pertaining to your business, products, and services.
8. Optimize your footer with a more professional and functional look. Add pages like Contact Us, About Us links, social media icons, email newsletter section, etc to the footer.
Hope this was helpful!
Welcome to the Shopify family, and congratulations on your store.
Your store looks pretty great on the first look, good job. I have a few observations to add:
I hope this advice helps out. Hoping for more sales in your store!
Hi @L_Plates ,
Welcome to Shopify and congrats on your very first online store.
I took a look at your home page. And I want to suggest that you should create a sticky header which helps customers always easily access search bar, cart or other links on your header although they scroll down the page.
Another point, I see that your header is quite big and it’s not necessary. It overlaps a part of your banner This image below shows what I see when visiting your page:
I think you should show this screen for bigger and more attractive banner that shows customers what you are selling.
To learn more about optimizing your home page to increase conversion rate, you can visit this article.
Have a nice day. Hope you all the best.
Hope you are doing good. I have emailed you my feedback on your store. please check.