We recently just launched our e-commerce website (https://www.thefonestore.ca/). We are a physical retail store based out of Toronto, Canada, with two locations.
We are looking to get some feedback on our website, where we can improve. Our bounce rate is high and the conversion rate is low. Any advice is highly appreciated. Looking for recommendations on font and colour.
Have seen your store and have some comments for you:
- Maybe you can try to add an announcement bar up there. Like free shipping or sale up to XX%
- Maybe you can have more than one banner in this section.
- This section needs to have a title like Featured Products or Sale Products.
- I love the design of two sections.
- Also, I've seen your Instagram, and it seems you're a basketball fan. Me too. Just following the NBA finals this year.
I've known this via the Giannis photo :v. However, this photo makes your account look unprofessional, so maybe you can delete it.
And you can try to post more real-life product photos like you're doing right now and show them on your store via an Instagram gallery.
Check out this app: Shoppable Instagram Gallery. It will help you do that and also make a gallery shoppable.
- Maybe you can have more product photos on your product pages, and create a slider.
- Do you have a physical store location? or your location? If you have, I think you need to add on.
Your products are electronic products, so any problems can happen with your products and customers. So I think a store location will increase the truth in customers.
Hope this helps!
Hi @Fonestore !
Welcome to Shopify!
You have a very low mobile speed page loading - 13. Low mobile page speed may kill your traffic and affect your conversation. For greater success and to deliver a great user experience you should focus on mobile score as well.
If your website doesn’t have a blog already, make creating one a priority. But if you have a blog, it gives people a reason to keep coming back. Blogs also help improve your SEO because you’re constantly adding new content to your page.
I have also found that there are only a few products in your store, try adding more products so that your customers will have a lot of options to select from.
The items in your store are something that every person will need in their lives. Therefore, I recommend using a Referral program by Growave to give your customers an opportunity of sharing your products with friends and getting rewarded for that.
For adding the functions above you can several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try Growave.
We have 6 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, etc.
There is a free plan available.
Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.
I've taken a look at your store. The design is very professional and well done. There are quite a few things which if added can make better conversions.
1. Add 'New Arrivals' section to help customers keep updated on new products.
2. Remove the below image from Contact Us page. It looks like some default theme image.
3. It would be nice if product images could be zoomed in / enlarged
4. A FAQ would be useful!
5. Add more specific product title/url in product pages.
Creating the perfect SEO product title/url can help the search engine understand exactly what it is you are selling and drive more traffic to your site. So try to keep the product title/url unique and more specific.
6. Add filters in collection pages to help your visitors narrow in on the specific product they're looking for and find products they might be interested in based on certain features (e.g. size, color, category)
7. For the collections with no products, leave some space above the text. Currently, it is very close to the header.
8. Align the Review section correctly. Now the Write a review is in right and no reviews in the left, which is looking odd. Also, make Write a review a button.
Before you think of ranking you should ensure your pages are found (indexed by Google). You can submit your store content regularly to all the major engines, or consider using a convenient tool like flare by Mansion Ecommerce. flare automatically detects site changes and verifiably informs major search engines like Google & Bing. You can get your free Google Index Score through flare. Plus! Only flare can submit individual URLs to Google & Bing, allowing your prioritized pages to be indexed first and fast.
Hope this was helpful!
We reviewed your store in the video below.
In the video we recommended removing the "Powered by Shopify" link, here is how to do that:
If you have any questions or comments, feel free to reach out any time. Our contact info is below. Happy selling!