I'm Dávid Juhász, an author who would like to sell his books on an online store.
I'm currently selling my first book, which is about medical statistics.
Before I'm delving deep into marketing and start increasing traffic for the website, I would like your feedback on the general user experience of my shop.
Note: I want two kinds of people to browse my store:
My question is: how comfortable is the website? Do you have any suggestions to make it more user-friendly?
Thank you in advance,
Congratulation for your store.
I’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales. Here is a page-by-page/sectional review of your site:
Customize your header and footer with specific functionalities. Your header should offer a smart toggle search bar where people can type in the products they’re looking for as well as go for sticky header.
Also, create a slide out cart, a cart icon with item calculator.
Home Page --
A lot can be done to your homepage to make it more informative & attractive. Add prompt CTA buttons with a hero banner that syncs well with your store theme & branding. This banner should include info like free shipping, offers/deals like 50% off, etc. Below the hero banner, create categories for all your products in a slider that engages customers.
Your Unique value proposition should be highlighted on your homepage. Add testimonial carousels, announcement bars, product slideshows and make your homepage SEO friendly to increase your site traffic and conversions.
Collection Page --
Your customer views this page to have an in-depth view of the products and services you offer.
Make sure this page has a creative banner to enhance the visual appeal of your store, product reviews of all the products in your store, infinite scrolling to increase page views. announcement bars for highlighting promotions, events, deals and product labels like % off, ‘New Arrival’, ‘Sold Out’, etc.
Product Page --
Add interactive and user-friendly features like custom swatches, product zoom in, product reviews, unique product titles/descriptions, cart drawer and a sticky cart with a sticky add to cart and buy now button.
I’d suggest you to try our all-in-one app, Cart2Sale that also includes the Sticky Cart feature where your customers can easily see the total number of items in their cart right on the product page. This improves user experience as they don’t have to go back and forth from the product to the cart page and vice versa.
Cart Page --
Maybe offering gift wrapping on your cart page, allowing your customers to choose their preferred delivery date and time, include security trust badges and add notes like special delivery and packaging instructions can make them trust and love your brand way more.
This page is the final step before your customers check out from your store so it should be as impressive as any other page on your store.
Integrations on your store --
How do you plan to monitor your site performance and track conversions?
Simply set up and integrate Google Analytics and Google Search Console with your store and get to know who is visiting your store, their demographics, which of your Facebook page viewer converts into your buyer and your store’s ranking, impressions & clicks on Google.
Besides these tracking methods, make sure the following is included on your store:
If you need any help please contact here: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us
Hi @D_Juhasz ,
Congratulations on your first book!
Here are some suggestions that you can consider :
1. Instagram feed can be added for better brand promotion.
2. Customer Testimonial could be added.
3. You may want to think about adding product reviews. Reviews are essential for any eCommerce store as it helps sell more and creates immediate trust with shoppers. Be sure to check out our review app.
Turning More Shoppers Into Customers
1. You should change the font style on the banner image. Change the font style of the header menu.
2. Add testimonials on the homepage.
3. Add a call to action button on the banner image.
4. Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when they are not on your store without getting their email address. It also helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.
5. Add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers. Every visitor can be your customer.
6. Add a referral program. Referral marketing is a cost-effective way to gain new and loyal customers. Because people are social creatures, individuals that are referred to your company are much more likely to remain loyal customers.
7. Add an announcement bar to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on.
If you would like to implement these in your Shopify store you can install AiTrillion.com. It is an 'All in One' Shopify app that has all the essential features in a single app which will make your store more engaging and interactive.
|an hour ago|
|2 hours ago|
|2 hours ago|
|2 hours ago|
|2 hours ago|