Looking for feedback on my store www.indigoandviolet.com

Solved
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hello,

I launched my store a little while ago. I get many visitors but not many purchases. Is my store not user friendly? www.indigoandviolet.com  

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
31 0 2

Wow, your store looks stunning, But You need some little Amendment...
Firstly You need to add favicon...
Secondly, have you setup Automation for your store? Because Setting up automation for your store Helps in converting your active Visitors..

Need more discussion on this, 
You can Initiate a Chat
I SELL VALUE FOR YOU

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Favicon? I should have one added, did you not see it? What type of automations?

I am getting traffic just not many sales.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
420 16 88

Hi @INV0626 welcome to Shopify community 

Hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share,

1. Footer Menu: The footer is an important part of your website because it is displayed on each page. As per resources, some stores have observed up to a 50% increase in conversions when they optimized their website footer design with specific goals. So it can help in improving credibility to your store, and as a result in conversions by updating your footer menu with following details:

Website Navigation: The product catalog is broken down into different collections & categories, a simple call-to-action on customer support/forms that try to convert website visitors to newsletter subscribers.

Website Technical and Legal Information: Terms and Conditions, Refund and Return Policy,

FAQ: Answer some of the most common questions customers have related to your products, payment, shipping, return, and refund.

Security & Credibility: Showcase your awards, security certificates, and badges to demonstrate to visitors that your website is trustworthy.

2. Add Wishlist to your website. They are a great way to alert customers about a sale, drive traffic to your site. Also you can do more target oriented email campaigns. Also Add to Cart and Checkout Page needs to have a bit more planning - like giving user

Show off the products: People tend to rely on engaging visuals to help drive their purchases. Since online buyers do not have the option to experience your products in-person, it's important to draw them in with great product photos, and right now your images are of low-res and small. More on visual cues that can help make your store a better shopping experience can be read here

4. Adding product stickers/trust badges can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency. Also having graphic and personalised stickers on products will help grab attention of customers easily and nudge them to purchase.

Shopify store owners made sales worth over $2.9 Billion during BFCM 2019. This year according to a Google report, "People will discover and buy online even more" and most of them will shop at local, small businesses. It’s past time to prepare your Shopify store for the biggest shopping weekend in the United States!

Now this year may not be exactly the same. Customer priorities and buying behavior has changed SIGNIFICANTLY this year, thanks to the COVID-19 pandemic.

Read more in our blog here to get a complete rundown of how to Increase Black Friday Cyber Monday Sales with Your Shopify Store Experience.

I hope this helps!

Munawar.

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1428 73 244

Hello @INV0626, hope you are doing well! here is the feedback:

It looks user friendly but you can do some addons which will make it look much better. Below are some quick tips:

You can give product recommendations By personalizing the consumer shopping experience through gathered data, you can give better suggestions to your customers, which will then increase the likelihood that your customers will purchase a suggested product. Display trending products, new arrival, bestsellers on the homepage.

- You should fix the viewport of the store.

- You can add an Instagram feed on the homepage.

Add eCommerce marketing tools to increase customer engagement in your store & will help you to get conversions:

Enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.

Setup a reward program for giving points and let customers redeem on their next purchase.

Setup announcement bars or timers to promote your offers on the store.

Enable Social media conversion techniques on the store for better conversion.

Hope this helps!

If you are looking to implement customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

I am also happy to assist you in setting up the above features in your store. Looking forward to your reply soon.

We are happy to help sellers to increase sales in this BFCM.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes
Highlighted

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @INV0626

My name is Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Free Page Builder. I have spent time to look at your store and leave some constructive comments. Hope that will give you some useful ideas to better improve your store performance. 

1. First look at your site, I really appreciate the way you organize elements on homepage. Very clear and easy to scan through. However, the height of slideshow on the home page is too large so that users need to scroll down to see the whole picture or to see other products under it. "First impression will be made in seven seconds", let try to make it shorter, use more eye-compelling picture so that users can see greatest things at very first glance. 

1.png

2. Please male product categories the first level of the Main Navigation. Showing categories on Main Navigation will allow your customers find products that fit their needs more effectively, instead letting them go through many touch points before reaching the products they want.

2.png

3. Product list lack of "Add to cart" button. When accessing your collection, I'm a bit confused because I can't find the buy button here. I need to access the product detail page to add them to cart. It's inconvenient and I believe it could negatively affect customers' purchasing decision.  
3.png

4. Help your customers to see products' variations without accessing product detail page by creating swatches under product image. This will reduce touch point until they complete the purchage, or in other words, reduce the times customers need to go through before they hit "Buy". The more time customers have to consider, the more likely you will lose your sales.
Another suggestion on this point: with fashion products, you can add Secondary Hover Image to show variations instead of using swatches.4.png

I hope these recommendations will help. Check out more latest tips to boost more sales on your online store in this guide.  

If you find it difficult to make changes to your storefront, you may want to take a look at PageFly - this app helps you to build up store with no coding skill required, free subscription plan and 24/7 support.

If you find my suggestion helpful to you, please hit Like  button and leave some comments. 

Thank you. Have a nice day then!

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Group | Youtube
- [Tutorial] Get
more tips on using PageFly to soar sales this season
- [Master Guides]: Get Your Shopify Store Ready for Black Friday
1 Like