Looking for feedback on my store www.matercanis.com

imasood
Tourist
3 0 0

Thank you for reading this. I am looking for feedback on my store www.matercanis.com. Please take a look at the home page, and the following pages:

I will be grateful if you could take a look on a mobile device. I will be grateful for all observations and any suggestions that you have. 

My issue is that I am seeing traffic, add to carts, and then 100% bounce rates post that. I suspect that maybe due to the layout of the site, particularly on mobile. Thank you for all your help.

0 Likes

Dear @imasood 

Congratulations for your store!

I’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales. Here is a page-by-page/sectional review of your site:

• Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust - Make your store well-organized, neat and visually appealing and add to the user experience.

materspace.png

matermobile.png

• Highlight your USP - What's unique about you and your brand that none of the other Shopify merchants have? This needs to be highlighted in your store presentation, features & more.
  • Human Touch : About you and your business - Highlight what makes you different and personalize your offerings when you write about your brand in a custom About Us section.Example of Nice Home page
  • Add Featured / Bestseller products at home page - Engage your customers by letting them know the bestseller products on your store.
  • Add Sticky Buy now or add a cart button , Sticky cart - A sticky cart icon or sticky checkout bar reduces cart abandonment and engages the customer in your store.
  • Banner adding on Collection page - Make your collection page stand out with interesting & creative collection banners. Example of Good Collection Page
  • Add Promotional banner on collection page - You can show images of featured, bestseller or popular products on the collection page banner.
  • Product page layout needs to improve.Example of Ideal Product Page
  • Do Cart Page Modification : discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc. - Personalize your customer's shopping experience with these features on your cart page.
  • Do some ON PAGE SEO
Best Regards
MS Web Designer| MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
Was our reply helpful? Please Like or Accept solution

Hi @imasood,

I’m Victor, Lead of Marketing at PageFly – a Shopify Page Builder app and has been in the industry for years. I would like to share some of my thoughts when browsing through your website.

Pros:

1. I really like the pictures, which delivers exactly the vibe of the store, as dog lovers.
  2. The web layout is clear and easy to navigate between pages, everything consistently corporates regarding images, colors, etc.

What can be improved:

1. There are some sections I’m not sure the meaning of them. For example, the images of 3 dogs, I assume it is the gallery, but when I click on it it’s not. So having a title for each section would make it easier for visitor to grasp what your store’s about.
  2. I find it rather difficult to understand the category. They can be divided to Clothing, Apparels & Accessories, etc. You may consider have a collection list before going to Product List.
  3. Add more Call-to-Action Buttons and phrases across the website would play as a little push to your customer’s buying decision.
  4. I don’t find any Shipping Policy as I wish to have when go online shopping.

Overall, it’s still a very nice-looking website, just some improvements would go a long way. You can check out PageFly page builder app, which provides you with some CRO elements to help boost more sales. You can also check this article on how to produce high quality content for CRO purpose as well. If you find this reply helpful, please like and mark this as solution! Good luck!

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- Get tips to personalize your page
- PageFly Page Builder: WebsiteYoutube | PageFly Community | Facebook| LinkedIn | Twitter
- Discover Shopify Stores’ Secrets with Koala Inspector
imasood
Tourist
3 0 0

Thank you for taking the time to review the site. I will be in touch to discuss some of these points further

0 Likes
Munn
Shopify Partner
480 17 100

Hey @imasood welcome to Shopify community

Hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share,

1. Send abandoned cart emails: If you have lots of traffic and little sales due to abandoned carts so you can get lost revenue using abandonment email campaigns. There are many Automated tools for abandoned carts. They can help you increase sales and re-engage visitors to your site who have left. You can also send promotional emails to your subscriber's list.

In your homepage, I would suggest highlighting a few more collections (Featured Product, Best Seller, and New Arrivals) and keeping some testimonials as social proof as well. Keep in mind that the homepage should be engaging customers, but also not too cluttered which might make your customers bounce off.

I recommend you to strengthen your social activity on Facebook and Instagram by posting on regularly, and connecting with similar communities as this will increase awareness and publicity of your website and help in having more traffic. Also getting a social media influencer to promote your merch is also a good way to get high traffic to your store.

4. Adding product stickers/trust badges can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency. Also having graphic and personalized stickers on products will help grab attention of customers easily and nudge them to purchase.

I hope this helps!

Munawar.

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes
Growave
Shopify Partner
854 21 250

Hi @imasood !

I like your logo, it is very creative!

Your store is very organized and eye-appealing!

Add a blog page, blog page helps you to share more about your website and products which increases your site visibility.Your e-commerce blog will not only drive more traffic to your website—but it will increase your conversions too. Your blog will make you feel more credible and relatable, which will provide new clients with a greater sense of confidence in their purchases.

Homepage designs guides your visitors around your website. To engage visitors you need to work on homepage layout design.  Include trust indicators on the homepage. Homepage content should be strategically decided.

Use a referral program that will encourage your existing customers to share your products with their friends by giving discounts if the latter have purchased something from your store. With referral programs it is important to carefully set up so that you are not giving huge discounts and not getting anything back. [I recommend using one by Growave., because it is safe and it is integrated with 6 other marketing features (Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, Referral, VIP tiers) for better performance. 

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes