Looking for feedback on my store!

DoubleBow
1 0 1

No specific area! Any tips or comments would be great! 
Thanks! 

https://doublebowandco.ca/ 

WhimsicalRenee
1 0 0

I really like it. I was very easy to navigate. I love the layout. What is the name of that? 

0 Likes

Dear @DoubleBow 

Hope the following suggestions will help you.

• Add favicon
  • At header

doublebowheader.png

• At footer

doublefooter.png

• Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust
  • Add Trust Badge and Highlight your USP
  • Add Featured / Bestseller products at home page
  • Add Featured Collection
  • Collection page layout needs to improve

• Product page layout needs to improve

• Optimizemize your store for Search engines(SEO)
  • Do Proper integration of Google Analytics, Facebook store, instagram store, google search console
Best Regards
MS Web Designer| MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
Was our reply helpful? Please Like or Accept solution
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3059 177 558

Hello @DoubleBow, I hope you are doing well! Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed.

- Add a call to action button on the slider images.

- You need to improvise the product descriptions.

• Make sure you specify every detail of the product.
  • Showcase its features and benefits.
  • Use numbering and bulleting to make it easily scannable.
  • Use keywords to optimize your descriptions.
  • Use power words that entice customers.

There is a lot of blank space in the footer.

Add an announcement bar to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on.

Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when customers are not in your store without getting their email addresses. It also helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.

- Entice customers by giving them loyalty points on activities like sign up, leaving a review, allowing push notification, visiting a store, on birthdays, and more. This will help you to increase the email and push subscribers. You can then run email and push campaigns to reach your customers on the basis of customer behavior. This helps in increasing the conversion and retention rate.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps! 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes

Hi @DoubleBow 

Hey there! Great job on continuing to put efforts and seeking feedback. You’ve created a great store with an interesting niche. Here are a few suggestions I have for you

Home Page

1. On visiting your site for the first time, I see a Sign-up pop-up without even seeing the site. As a first time visitor before seeing what you are selling, why should I sign-up? - Considering pop up after the user has shown intrest in your page and has viewed the product. Also, try giving something, eg "Sign-up and get free shipping" or a discount etc
  2. Pitstop Golf logo is taking up considerable real estate in the header of the page, try decreasing the size of logo as it doesn't add any value to customer. Also, other header elements (Home, Our shop etc.) are too small in size, 
  3. Have a CTA that says "Shop Now" on the hero image. As a customer I have to navigate through your header/ or scroll further down to actually visit the product page. As a rule of thumb, from landing page to products page should be one-click.  
  4. In the header I need to click on the drop down on "Our Shop" to find out the items you are selling. Frankly thats too much effort for a customer. Do add the menu items in the header itself.

Products page 

1. Do consider showing all the products at once. Not always people know what they want to buy. Try a "View all products" button.
  2. One crucial change you should consider is changing "Add to Cart" --> "Buy Now". From landing on your site to clicking buy is taking takes a lot of clicks.
  3. Consider adding product badges like "Best-Seller", "Few Left" or "Sale". Research suggests that these badges helps cutomer make decision making faster, easier and increases conversion.
    Use Mode Magic to do this. Its free to install and you get 10 free credits to start with. It has a few forever free badges which you can start using right away!

Hoping the points would help you in improving your store

Feel free to reach out to me in case you have any concerns, happy to help.

Saurabh K | Shopify Growth Expert @getmodemagic.com

- Was my reply helpful? Please give it a "Like" to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an "Accepted Solution"
0 Likes