Looking for feedback on my store!

Solved
Eazysale
Tourist
7 0 3

I launched eazysale.com one month ago.

Please could you kindly check my website and let me know what you think needs to be improved?

Thank you so much 

https://www.eazy-sale.com/

Warmest regards

Rafaa

suma
Tourist
8 1 1

This is an accepted solution.

Not bad 

Arunesh
Pathfinder
80 7 29

Hello @Eazysale 

Hope you are doing well. Congratulations on your store.

I went through your website thoroughly and I really feel that your store looks quite alluring and professional. I've gone through your store thoroughly and I must say I found the user experience very rich and friendly. The website has been designed very meticulously and I am sure, it will be a hit in no time. However, there are a few shortcomings. I am going to mention it down below:

• The Brand Logo is too big. It is taking up too much space. You might want to reduce the size a bit.
  • Add some products on the Home Page before the collections or in between them and a link to buy them directly (in mobile versions).
  • You can add a wishlist button.
  • If you're shipping your products to several countries, you should add more currencies.
  • On your product page, mention your price in bold font, slightly bigger.
  • You can also add a 'compared at' price.
  • Instead of the review form, you can provide a hyperlink to the review form, it will reduce the blank space on your product page (in the desktop version)
  • Add better product descriptions, a detailed one.

We at Descrii offer similar services to start-ups at a very reasonable price range. Our team consists of some very talented professionals. And we will be obliged if you give us a chance to be a part of the beautiful journey of your store that lies ahead. 

Arunesh Kumar

Marketing Officer, Descrii 

Visit Our Website-  https://descrii.tech/

Find us on Shopify store-  https://apps.shopify.com/descrii-smart-descriptions

Contact-  hello@descrii.tech

Descrii Description Generator
Regards and Well Wishes!
Kindly leave a Like if it helped you in any way.
Eazysale
Tourist
7 0 3

thank you @suma 

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2998 172 547

Hello @Eazysale, I hope you are doing well! Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

- You can give product recommendations By personalizing the consumer shopping experience through gathered data, you can give better suggestions to your customers, which will then increase the likelihood that your customers will purchase a suggested product.

- Add an announcement bar to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on.

- There is blank space in the header on the homepage. It should not be there.

- Add testimonials/ review carousel on the homepage.

Setup Product recommendations on product pages as well as cart pages.

You can start giving loyalty points to your customers on different activities like signing up, visiting a store, making a purchase, allowing for push notifications, share/ follow on social media. This will help you to entice your customers and retain them. You can reward your customers in order to redeem those points. When you will give points to them they will come again in the future to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. This encourages repeat purchases which increase sales and helps in retaining your customers.

- Retarget customers with the help of web push notifications.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps! 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2998 172 547

Hello @Eazysale

I hope you are doing well! Have you implemented the suggestions and found the solution?

Also, if you need a walkthrough of AiTrillion and need any help with setting up the features I will be happy to help! 

Looking forward to your reply!

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes