Looking for feedback on my store!

rileygrieveson
1 0 1
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
762 95 247

Hey @rileygrieveson,

Congratulations on the launch of your store! I've taken a look through and I have some feedback for you.

screencapture-bogglesco-2021-04-22-13_26_20.png

First, that main banner area where you have several photos and the text "Boggles for Life". This area is prime real estate for selling. We recommend having a professional photo of your products (yours look professional but the photos on the top portion are cut off so you cannot see the product.), a title introducing your brand or product,  a line of text underneath that expands on your title and a call to action button such as "Shop Now". Here is an example:

macarons-04.png

One of the keys of selling is getting inside your customers head, what problem do they have that you can solve? What words or phrases do they use that you can as well to show that you understand their needs? For someone who has never heard of Boggles, it's a good place to tell them what this product does. 

Next, your SEO.

boggles-01.png

By default, Shopify will pull your product titles and descriptions and use that as your SEO (that is what is happening in your case). You don't want to leave your SEO to default, you want to be intentional about the words you use so that you are reaching your intended audience. A common mistake in SEO is using the wrong words. You have to include words that a person trying to find your product would search in Google. We created a video walking you through how to do your SEO:

Last thing for now, you can expand your sales channels and promote your products on Google Shopping using the AllFetch Google Shopping Feed app (it's free). It allows you to easily syncing your products from your Shopify store to the Google Merchant Center.

I will leave it at that for now but if you would like talk to us 1-1, we offer sessions where take a look at your store, identify the greatest issues holding you back, then provide solutions and advice. You can email us at ecomgeeksco@gmail.com for more information.

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

0 Likes

Hi @rileygrieveson 

This is PageFly - a Free Shopify Landing Page Builder. I would love to provide my recommendation for your store based on 5 years of providing solutions for over 90.000 active Shopify merchants.

I am happy to leave my recommendation for your store.

Your store has some good points:

• Have a favicon: This is one of the great things to make your store unique. 
  • Have a sticky menu: Customers can access the menu anytime they want when scrolling up or down
  • Have a social feed (Instagram): As usual, social media is one of the effective ways to get more traffic and make a good connection with your customers.

However, I have some recommendations for you

1. Home page

1.1 Add a CTA button on the hero banner

A primary call to action button is one of the important things for a home page of an online store.

With this button, you will redirect customers to the page you want them to take action mostly. It can redirect to a collection page, or a product page, etc. This really helps to increase the conversion rate for your store. You can make the heading on the banner on the hero as a clickable button.

BogglesCo 2021-04-23 10-13-57.png

1.2 Add reviews/ testimonials

People love proof. When your customers visit your store and see many good reviews, they will be willing to shop! So you should add testimonials/product reviews to your store. They can be placed for the product or even a review collection on your home page. You can consult my Stellar template here about displaying testimonials

Stella – PageFly 2020-12-09 09-11-17.png

1.3 Add newsletter/ signup form

This is an important factor for an online store to collect customers' emails so you can send them campaign information or any store updates.

You can put the form on the footer or near the bottom of the home page

2. Product page

I take this page for example https://bogglesco.com/products/skully-boggle-beanie

2.1 Add color swatches instead of a variant dropdown

Dropdown selectors in some cases are overlooked and it hides color options. Customers have to open many times while color swatches provide visibility and clear color options.

2.2 Add upsell section

You can show other products of your store in a section and name for it: You may also like/ Frequently View, etc. This helps to increase the conversion rate because customers can see other choices and take action. You can place this section below the product details section

What helps you to build your store more easily is a page builder. It would be a good choice for you to have attractive and powerful pages quickly and you will have lots more time focusing on marketing strategies, so you can consider checking PageFly. Above are my recommendations for your store and it's really important to customize attractive and unique pages to increase conversion rate. 

If you feel my answer helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions. Cheers!

PageFly.

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.
Survive 2021 with top secrets from e-commerce leaders

Dear @rileygrieveson 

Hope the following suggestions will help you

• Improve speed for mobile

bagglospeed.png

• Improve ON PAGE SEO
  • Add Custom Slider(Hero banners) with Call to Action
  • Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust
  • At footer:

pretfooter.png

• Product page layout needs to improve

Best Regards
MS Web Designer| MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
Was our reply helpful? Please Like or Accept solution
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2981 172 550

Hello @rileygrieveson, I hope you are doing well! This is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. I reviewed your store and here are some inputs from my side:

- The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed.

- Add a call to action button on the banner image of the homepage. 

AiTrillion_0-1619171599716.png

You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.

Add a newsletter sign-up popup with a discount code to entice customers to sign up and get a discount code on their first purchase. This will help you to capture more email addresses so you can target them later on via email campaigns.

Setup Newsletter Subscription with automatic emails with thankyou and discount coupon.

- Add a referral program, it helps in increasing sales and creates brand awareness. You can ask your customers to refer a product to their friends and family. When the product is referred by some known, people tend to purchase the product. The referral program helps in increasing sales. You can give a reward for referring the product to someone.

Make your store engaging and interactive. If your store is engaging then it will help you to reduce Customer Churn Rate i.e percentage of customers who stop purchasing from your brand and will also increase your customer retention.

What helps you more is to use marketing automation tools that will help in better customer engagement automation. You must set up proper email marketing campaigns, loyalty reward programs, web push notifications, or affiliate programs to increase engagement, to implement this you can install AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes