Looking for feedback on my store

JoeC1992
2 0 0

Hello,

I am looking for feedback on my website and shop. I am fairly new at this and am running 2 Facebook campaigns and an Instagram campaign. Currently I am averaging about 70 sessions a day which I know is low. These are not resulting in sales. I am hoping to get some feedback from the community on ways I can improve this. I appreciate your help and am open to fixing anything that will help my site and shop be more user friendly and more appealing. The only thing I am not interested in is pricing feedback. The prices are based off of other competitors.

https://hardroadvt.com/

-Joe

0 Likes
DigitalArtisans
Shopify Partner
371 51 67

Hello @JoeC1992 !

I have visited your store right now you are using a venture theme which doesn’t give the most professional look and feel. For your clothing niche - nixx is is a modern, clean and professional Shopify Theme.

You need to work on Categories and Collection.

You should include an email, 'contact us’ details on your store which give a trust signal to visitors.

Work on adding more products to your Store.

I hope this feedback will definitely add value to your store.

Thanks,

Digital Artisans

ps1.jpg
Hatim Ayoub | Designer | Developer
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted
0 Likes
JoeC1992
2 0 0

Thank you for the quick response. Is Nixx a paid theme? Also, I have a contact us section under about us where it gives contact information as well as a form to fill out to reach us. What exactly should I work on when it comes to my Categories and Collections?

-Joe

0 Likes
DigitalArtisans
Shopify Partner
371 51 67

Hey @JoeC1992 ,

Yes Nixx is a paid theme that give excellent user experience that increase the probability of converting visitors into conversions.

Regarding Contact us Try to include any toll free number or physical address a plus point of trustworthiness of store

Make Categories like Shirts/Hoodies/Jeans Etc.

Hope its helps you

Thanks,

Digital Artisans

Hatim Ayoub | Designer | Developer
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted
0 Likes
Arunesh
Pathfinder
86 8 32

Hey @JoeC1992 

Congratulations on your store.

Your store looks quite alluring and professional. I've gone through your store thoroughly and I must say I found the user experience very rich and friendly. The website has been designed very meticulously and I am sure, it will be a hit in no time. 

However, there's too much black in the header (For the desktop version). You might want to use a different header style for the desktop site.

You are running Facebook ads and Instagram ads still not getting sessions. In my opinion, there must be something wrong with your advertisement idea or the looks of your advertisement. Because whatever you have posted is not attracting people to click on your advertisements.

Because the main issue is the traffic here. You need to work on your marketing ideas and reach out to as many relevant audiences as possible. I'm sure once they land on your website, they will start purchasing. But first of all, make them click on your ads and make them visit your website.

We at Descrii, help startups like yours in their early stage and help them grow.

We generate Compelling Product Descriptions, generate Facebook Ad Copies, generate Google Search Ads, generate Instagram Captions, Brainstorm Growth Ideas. 

You get all these in one single place saving you a lot of valuable time. The time which you can invest in expanding your business. We will be more than happy to help you out with your queries. Kindly contact us if you need further assistance.

Well wishes!

Arunesh Kumar

Marketing Officer, Descrii 

Visit Our Website-  https://descrii.tech/

Find us on Shopify store-  https://apps.shopify.com/descrii-smart-descriptions

Contact-  hello@descrii.tech

Descrii Description Generator
Regards and Well Wishes!
Kindly leave a Like if it helped you in any way.
0 Likes
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
871 114 289

Hey @JoeC1992,

Sorry to hear that you've been spending on ads with no return. When you get traffic and no sales it either means you are getting the wrong kind of traffic (not your target audience) or there is something within your store that is turning people away (product prices, shipping time, shipping cost, a site error etc.). I've taken a look through your store, hopefully my feedback will provide some insight as to what is going on.

screencapture-hardroadvt-2021-05-11-09_13_07.png

HOMEPAGE BANNER
That main banner area is prime real estate for selling.  One of the keys of selling is getting inside your customers head, what problem do they have that you can solve? What words or phrases do they use that you can as well to show that you understand their needs. We recommend using this type of text in your banner. For the format, we recommend having a professional photo of your products, a title introducing your brand or product, a line of text underneath that expands on your title and a call to action button such as "Shop Now". Here is an example:

macarons-04.png

BLURRY PHOTOS
I’ve noticed a number of photos throughout your store are blurry. This happens when you use an image that is too small for the given space. It will get stretched out to fill the area but when it does that you lose image quality and get that blurry/pixelated look. I’d recommend replacing your photos with better, high quality ones. You can find high quality stock photos for free from the sites we list in this video:

SALES CHANNELS
I’d recommend utilizing Shopify’s sales channels for your social media pages. This is going to allow you to tag products that you post on your social media and then have that tag lead to your store. Here is how to implement it for Facebook and Instagram.

You can also expand your sales channels and promote your products on Google Shopping using the AllFetch Google Shopping Feed app (it's free). It allows you to easily sync your products from your Shopify store to the Google Merchant Center.

REVIEWS
I would highly recommend that you encourage your customers to leave a review on the products they purchase. Positive reviews are very valuable, they add a lot of trust to your store. We did a video showing a free review app you can use and how to set it up:

SHIPPING
You need to add in an estimated shipping time at checkout. For some people, shipping time can be a deal breaker so they won’t proceed with their purchase without that information.
If you are concerned that displaying longer shipping times will turn people off, I would say that for some it might but long-term, you want happy customers so it's better to say up front, "hey, this could take up to 3-4 weeks to arrive" rather than not giving a shipping time and then getting an email 2 weeks later from an unhappy customer wondering where their package is.

POD TIP
If you haven't already, I'd recommend comparing Gooten, Printify and Printful for the best price so that you can offer your audience a great price and still be able to make a decent profit as well.

I will leave it at that for now but if you would like to talk to us 1-1, we offer sessions where we take a look at your store, identify the greatest issues holding you back, then provide solutions and advice. You can email us at ecomgeeksco@gmail.com for more information.

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook

0 Likes

Hi @JoeC1992 ,

Hi, 

After review of you store, I will advise you to install some social proof apps on the store. Most of the buyers will not buy if they did not found the site authentic. For first time buyer's you have to win their trust and social proof are great way to achieve that.

Also, you have not added any push notification app pan your store.Push notifications have high conversion rate. Most of the visitors just leaves after adding product to cart without purchasing it. Push notifications are great way to remind them of their abandoned cart and nudge them to complete the purchase.

You are really missing out with this core functionality which could easily recover some lost sales for you.

There are plenty of app on appstore which are offering push notification either for free or for very reasonable price.

I will recommend https://apps.shopify.com/cartbite

This one is offering abandoned cart ,back in stock and price drop notification on push and emails. 

If this is helpful please up vote the answer so that other merchants can get benefit from it too

Addyz is ad optimization and automation platform for facebook and Instagram ads. Addyz allow store owners to create proven campaign strategies and branded catalogues to increase ad efficiency and boost sales
0 Likes