Looking for feedback on my store

Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 2

This my first website to sell my art. I would love to hear your feedback https://surreal24seven.com/

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi dmasters11,

Lovely shop! Congratulations on opening your new shop. I'll be honest, I would love to buy and browse through your shop soon as I need something!

Just a few suggestion which might help you though:

-The moving image as you scroll down is cool but you may want to create a tiny bit of space that separates them. I don't know with others but personally it makes me feel a little bit dizzy.

-There are variety of free apps which you can take advantage of from the shopify appstore which will help you grow your audience and increase those numbers in sale like a translation app or a currency converter app which will allow other buyers from different places be at ease when buying from your store.

Let me know if this helps you! Cheers!

Kind Regards.

Jasper

Mokool Support Superhero

Download our Notifications app for FREE to help store owners through Covid-19 - Notifications By Mokool
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi there, 

Congratulation on your pretty online store! You should be proud of it!

Here are some feedback to make it better!

1. Product page

- You should add the Customers reviews section in your product pages to build the trust of customers. Actually, when people see that others love your products, they are more willing to make their purchases. The great reviews play important roles in the buying decisions of your customers.

2. Contact us page

One of the good way to build the trust of customers is providing fast and effective answers to their questions. So, you should add more contact options such as your email, phone number, physical address, or social media channels. The more people trust you, the more they are willing to buy your products. 

3. Improve your page speed

Your page loading speed is quite low on both mobile and desktop. You can check it via Google PageSpeed Insights and find the improvement suggestions. Actually, people can quickly leave your website without making any purchases if they have to wait too long for your page loading. SC 12.png

4. Add more delivery option

To save the shipping cost and time, many people are choosing to buy online and go to the store to pickup their orders. In some case, younger people don't mind travelling to get their items instead of waiting for shipping. In term of your online store, you can encourage shoppers to make additional purchases when they come to the pickup locations. Above are just some few advantages of store pickup. 

We carefully prepared this checklist to help you identify whether your online store really need store pickup or not. Check it out!

Hope it helped! Have a nice day! <3

Want to know more about store pickup or not sure if store pickup is necessary for your Shopify store? Just simply get the checklist and find your own answer!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
44 4 8

Congratulations on your new store!

I checked out your store and I noticed that image issues on your site are causing a lot of speed-related problems - multiple 404 errors, image compression and scaling issues, and the number of image-based requests on the page increases the number of initial requests unnecessarily.Annotation 2020-06-02 134424.png

You can see the results here: https://analyze.speedboostr.com/result/fo09g6y3hj

My best advice is to use an image compression app and consider getting a developer to help you add a technique called 'lazy loading' to your theme to speed things up as you continue to add content in the future. Check out this blog post if you want to learn more about lazy loading: https://speedboostr.com/shopify-lazy-loading/

Another good tip for images, try to keep large images in JPG format since these are smaller in size than PNG images.

Optimization Expert at Speed Boostr (Shopify optimization and dev agency).
Need help improving your site speed? Check out the Shopify Analyzer for real-time advice on your site.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1954 122 431

Hey Surreal 24 seven,

Keep the below-listed points in mind for better store optimization:

• "Search bar" is not enabled in the store theme and hence, is missing from the homepage as well.
  • Remove the "Instagram icon link" from beside the logo as it is already present in the footer.
  • "Terms and conditions" are necessary in the footer for strong customer belief.
  •  You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  • Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  • Finally, I would also recommend you to try Sparq product filters and search to replace the default search on your store, this app allows advanced custom tag product filters for collection pages, synonyms, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with the search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.

All the best!

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
123 5 29

Hey, @dmasters11  welcome to Shopify family

I have been through your website it looks pretty clean and well maintained which is great, I would like to share a couple to tips which will will help you out

1. The text block on the images aren’t visible, the text block on a plain background increase the site of visibility.
2. Addition of most viewed or most liked section on your homepage will significantly increase the percentage of gallery review.
3. Ensure every image has other 3-4 images with different angles which will help the customer to get a detailed view of your gallery with this you can also add a product zoom in to fill the browser window.
4. Engaging  audience by writing blogs with better titles and promoting them on various social media platforms will be helpful
5. A search feature on your homepage will give easy access to customers as more than 50% of users on a landing page head straight to search box to navigate the site.
6. Ask your customers to rate your products as this will help build trust and loyalty for the brand.
7. You need to create urgency and social proof on your store. For that you need to add top announcement on your store like ‘free shipping’ which creates urgency. Adding visually attractive stickers will help your store engage online shoppers, reduce bounce rate, and nudge purchases.

Hope this was helpful ! Let me know in case you need further help, I'm happy to assist you.

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
:gift:Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
245 18 63

Hello @dmasters11,

Congratulations on your store. Great work. I've some suggestions for improvement.

1. Remove Instagram icon beside the logo. 

2. Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product.

3. You can add testimonials on the home page to make the store look more professional.

4. A FAQ would be useful!

5. Discounts and limited-time offers will help to increase sales.

6. Add more specific product title/url in product pages.
Creating the perfect SEO product title/url can help the search engine understand exactly what it is you are selling and drive more traffic to your site. So try to keep the product title/url unique and more specific.

7. Add filters in collection pages to help your visitors narrow in on the specific product they're looking for and find products they might be interested in based on certain features (e.g. size, color, category)

8. Add sorting feature in collection pages for changing the order of any product listing whereby users can choose which criteria they want the products to be listed by.

Before you think of ranking you should ensure your pages are found (indexed by Google). To get in front, and stay in front needs regular feeds to Google and Bing. We created flare to deliver search engine feeds on a regular basis without taking your time. flare automatically detects site changes and verifiably informs major search engines like Google & Bing. You can get your free Google Index Score through flare. Plus! Only flare can submit individual URLs to Google & Bing, allowing your prioritized pages to be indexed first and fast.

Hope this was helpful!

Jeena

https://MansionEcommerce.com
https://apps.shopify.com/partners/mansion-ecommerce
Driving the next decade of eCommerce
0 Likes