Last month I opened a store (www.petitedaistdesigns.com) and I have steadily been increasing traffic via Facebook ads and Social Media. I am receiving roughly 350-400 sessions a day and ~20 Add to Carts per day. So far I am averaging around 2-4 conversions per day.
I would greatly appreciate any feedback on the store in general, and also reasons as to why my visitors are adding items to their cart but failing to convert.
Any and all feedback is welcome!
Hyde here from Shopify!
I cannot seem to access the store "www.petitedaistdesigns.com", could there be a typo in the address?
Meanwhile, there are a lot of ways you might approach this and there is no one correct method for all stores and business types. Given that, we’ve put together a whole section here on our blog that deals with optimizing your conversion rate. There’s one blog in particular here that deals with ways to increase your conversions that I would recommend.
Hopefully, the resources above will provide you with some leads to pursue. However, if I could get a look at your store I could provide you with slightly more granular feedback that may prove more useful!
All the best, Hyde.
I've taken a look at your store. The site loads quite quickly which is great. I've some suggestions for improvement.
1. Add testimonials on the Home page to make the store look more professional.
2. Reduce the product image size in product pages. On click of the image zoom/enlarge the image. Add the section for RECENTLY VIEWED PRODUCTS below CUSTOMER REVIEWS ie, just above the footer. Left align the tabs(DESCRIPTION and SHIPPING & RETURNS ) in the product page instead of center align.
3. Adding blog will help in increasing traffic and sales.
4. Use the same font for the whole website.
5. Discounts and limited-time offers will help to increase sales.
6. Add Buy Now button which will simplify the purchasing process for consumers, improving their customer experience.
7. Add the section for email Newsletter in the same line as of Shop, Customer Service, etc in the footer.
8. Add filters in collection pages to help your visitors narrow in on the specific product they're looking for and find products they might be interested in based on certain features (e.g. size, color, category)
Before you think of ranking you should ensure your pages are found (indexed by Google). You can submit your store content regularly to all the major engines, or consider using a convenient tool like flare by Mansion Ecommerce. flare automatically detects site changes and verifiably informs major search engines like Google & Bing. You can get your free Google Index Score through flare. Plus! Only flare can submit individual URLs to Google & Bing, allowing your prioritized pages to be indexed first and fast.
Hope this was helpful!
According to my experience with dropshipping business.
There is no need to hire a content Writter for writing description of products.Because its going to cost too much money.
Instead of that you can use Descrii app.its very easy to use.The description generated by it are to the point,very effective and High with SEO keywords to increase traffic and sales.
I myself using this app and very happy with their service.
Hope i answered your question.