Looking for feedback on my store

Solved
Highlighted
1 0 1

Hi, I am new to shopify.please check out www.leesvilla.com..

1 Like
Highlighted

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Leesvilla 

I'm Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Landing Page Builder. 

Congrats on your new store. I have just had a look at your store. It is a beautiful website. I have just some small things I'd suggest for your Homepage  and Product page for a better chance of gaining sales. May it help!

1. You need a more suitable banner

The banner is very significant in hero material. It is the first thing customers see when they visit your website. Let's get consumers to know exactly what you're having in 5 seconds first. That content is hard to see your banner now.

RichardNguyen_0-1600642388146.png

What should you do?

- Add a premium banner. It makes your site more professional and helps attract the attention of customers 

- Display them on the banner. As soon as they see your sign, let your customers know what you're selling.

1. Make a sticky header

Sticky header helps customers easily access menu navigation although they scroll down or up on your page. Customers can also quickly reach the Search field to find products with a sticky header.

1. Highlight the text/logo

It’ll be better if you adjust the text which overlaid the picture in your banner. I think it’s hard to scan and read. You should use another color or make your background picture a bit transparent.

RichardNguyen_1-1600642388173.png

1. Add more navigation tabs on the header

You should put some tabs to show your product, for example, T-shirt types or pants, trousers, etc. This gives a clear idea/outline of what they're selling to their customers right the moment customers land on their page. You can take a look at the homepage of Laneige US (https://us.laneige.com/). They have navigation tabs like Skincare, Lipcare, Makeup, Bestsellers, etc. 

To build a better Homepage, you also can take a look at our blog here : Personalize your homepage 

1. Use Swatches to indicate color variations

Last but not least, on your Collection Page and Product page, I found that we have some products that are the same design and vary colour. I suggest that we can use Swatches to indicate color variations. For example, in this picture below, you can use swatches variant elements to display them in one product. You also should make the image changing transition when customers choose product color before buying.

RichardNguyen_2-1600642388167.png

RichardNguyen_3-1600642388168.png

So eventually, I think there are some things to change in your store. It will make your store more appealing and get more sales. And I think this article will give you a lot of tips and tricks to build a page that converts. 

If you find my comments helpful to you, like it or mark as a solution. Let me know if you have any questions. Have a nice day! Cheers!

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Group | Youtube
- [Tutorial] Get
more tips on using PageFly to soar sales this season
- [Master Guides]: Get Your Shopify Store Ready for Black Friday
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
349 14 72

Hi @Leesvilla welcome to Shopify commuity 

Hope your business is going good during this CoVid crisis. I checked your website and it looks neat!

I would like to point out a couple of feedbacks:

1. Footer Menu: The footer is an important part of your website because it is displayed on each page. As per resources, some stores have observed up to a 50% increase in conversions when they optimized their website footer design with specific goals. So it can help in improving credibility to your store, and as a result in conversions by updating your footer menu with following details:

Website Navigation: The product catalog is broken down into different collections & categories, a simple call-to-action on customer support/forms that try to convert website visitors to newsletter subscribers.

Website Technical and Legal Information: Terms and Conditions, Refund and Return Policy,

FAQ: Answer some of the most common questions customers have related to your products, payment, shipping, return, and refund.

Security & Credibility: Showcase your awards, security certificates, and badges to demonstrate to visitors that your website is trustworthy.

Send abandoned cart emails: If you have lots of traffic and little sales due to abandoned carts so you can get lost revenue using abandonment email campaigns. There are many Automated tools for abandoned carts. They can help you increase sales and re-engage visitors to your site who have left. You can also send promotional emails to your subscriber's list.

3. Your product page is where shoppers can learn more about a product and understand whether it is worth purchasing. By optimizing your product page and adding elements that increase its appeal, you can increase conversions and maximize your sales. 

A guide to complete rundown of how to set up Shopify product pages and what elements you need to set up a high-converting product page.

I hope this helps!

Munawar.

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes