shopspeed.png

• Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust

shespace.png

• Add predictive search feature
  • Header and Footer Area need to Improve
  • Add Custom Slider(Hero banners) with Call to Action
  • Add Trust Badge
  • Highlight your USP
  • Human Touch : About you and your business - Highlight what makes you different and personalize your offerings when you write about your brand in a custom About Us section.Example of Nice Home page
  • Add Featured / Bestseller products at home page - Engage your customers by letting them know the bestseller products on your store.
  • Featured Collection - Add all the top featured products on the homepage so users know the type of products you're selling on your store.
  • Add Sticky Buy now or add a cart button , Sticky cart - A sticky cart icon or sticky checkout bar reduces cart abandonment and engages the customer in your store.
  • Banner adding on Collection page - Make your collection page stand out with interesting & creative collection banners. Example of Good Collection Page
  • Add Product filter for easy navigation - Categorize & filter products by their size, colour or type so users find product to product navigation easy.Example of Ideal Product Page
  • Do Proper integration of Google Analytics, Facebook store, instagram store, google search console - These features will help you track and analyze how customers interact with your store
  • Do Cart Page Modification : discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc. - Personalize your customer's shopping experience with these features on your cart page.
  • Do on page seo
Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: Click Here | task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
1 Like
Highlighted

Hi @Shapeitupsisllc 

I am Victor, Lead Marketing of PageFly - Page Builder and I would love to share my recommendations for your store and I hope this can help you with my conversion rate optimization and design experiment. Your store looks quite professional and beautiful, and I like your products.

1. Home page

1.1 Make the sticky header

It's really good of your home page is that you have a clear and prominent search bar. But a sticky menu header will be a perfect piece.

A sticky menu header helps customers to reach out to the menu and access the menu anytime they want. Especially, the menu has a search bar, and making a search bar prominent is very important. This helps customers feel rest assured and they can search anytime when they scroll up or down on the home page.

1.2 Add a call to action button on the image banner

It's quite good that you are investing in a clear and quality banner image that focuses on the product (mask) of your store and I see a call to action headline "Shop Our Mask Collection". But you are missing a call to action button

(1) Shape It Up Sis LLC 2020-09-22 15-11-29.png

A primary call to action button is one of the important things for a home page of an online store. With this button, you will redirect customers to the page you want them to take action mostly. It can redirect to a collection page, or a product page, etc. This really helps to increase the conversion rate for your store. 

1.3 Add more collections of the home page

I see that your store providing many collections, so I highly recommend you can show more collections on the home page such as Fitness/ Wellness, Detox, etc. 

Showing all store's collections is more important when the menu header is not sticky because customers don't need to scroll to the top to access all store's collections.

I have a guide on personalizing the Shopify home page, check it if you are interested in it because it provides many tips. I also include the Shopify collection page tips on it. 

2. Collection page

I take this collection page for example https://shopshapeitup.com/collections/workout-apparel

2.1 Add secondary hover image on each product image

I recommend you should add a secondary hover image. By adding secondary hover images on each product image, customers can see a different image of each product and this provides more information as a visual aspect for customers and this also helps them to compare different products in a collection. 

2.2 Make all product images have the same size

This is pretty good for design aspect and this helps to make your store look professional.

2.3 Improve SEO on product title and product description

You definitely need quality content, even headline, product title, description to increase the ranking on the search engine. You can try to do some keywords research and improve those, you can check this guide to know more about how to write content to drive sales

A page builder would be a good choice for you to have attractive and powerful pages quickly and you will have lots more time focusing on marketing strategies, so you can consider checking PageFly.

Above are my recommendations for your store and it's really important to customize attractive and unique pages to increase conversion rate. If you feel my answer helpful, like it or mark as a solution. Let me know if you have any questions. Cheers!

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Group | Youtube
- [Tutorial] Get more tips on using PageFly to soar sales this season
- [Master Guides]: Get Your Shopify Store Ready for Black Friday
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
809 91 145

Hey @!

Cal here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us. I see you've received some great feedback from the Community so far, and many of my own pieces of following feedback will highlight some of those same areas. 

• There needs to be a strong Call-To-Action to your customers. These can also be something that is also indicative of the mission statement of the company, like 'Get fit with Shape it Up Now'. 
  • I'd like to see more in house photography of the products, and more models wearing those products. 
  • Your social buttons in your footer are linked incorrectly and leading to 404 pages. 
  • I'd love to see a little more personality of the business on the landing page, little image with text sections that describe a little of the mission statement of the business. 
  • I'd rather see the newsletter signup in the footer, rather than where it is on the landing page. I feel like it's a little lost where it is. 
  • Why not place some snippets of great feedback from your happy customers on the landing page? 

How is the business marketing going? What is your current strategy? 

Cal | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like