Looking for feedback on my store

1 0 0

Hello I am looking for feedback on my store,  I am getting a little traffic, but barely NO SALES!!

Please check out my store, www.per-e-lel.com.  I just want to make sure everything is running correctly.

Thank You

0 Likes

Hi @PER-e-LEL 

It's nice that you're getting traffic, I hope some ideas below can help you get sales:

- Check the source of the traffic you have

- If you are running ads, double check your target audience and your landing page: have your ads shown up for the right target audience, does the landing page's content match well with the ads?

- If it's organic traffic, try to find which keywords lead them to your store and optimize the product names based on that

HOME PAGE:

- Add a menu: it will indicate what products you sell and help your store visitors find necessary information. For example: the menu might include Men, Women, Kids, About us

- Check the image quality: Good quality image can increase the sense of trust amongst visitors, it looks a bit blurry when I lands on the page

- Write something about your collection, what makes it special, rather than just say Women and tell your visitors to 'Shop now'. You might try: "Basic but most comfortable t-shirt to compliment your body shape" and have a CTA with "Shop Women"

- One of the chat buttons is overlapped the other: you might want to move one of them to the left. But I really like that you have live chat on your website, take the chance to make sales

PageFly_0-1606807212569.png

- The text is hardly visible on the background

PRODUCT PAGE

- Use bullet points for the product description to make it skimmable, right now the text looks so heavy and hard to read

Designer’s Bag P.F.E~ Leather Wallet – PER-e-LEL 2020-12-01 15-25-32.jpg

CART PAGE

- The text in Update cart button isn't visible, you should change the text color. More importantly, at the buttons areas, you have 4 buttons and they looks equally important, which isn't good because shoppers base very much on visual cue, they don't normally read. Choose only 1 button and make it prominent for your shoppers. I'd recommend it's the Check out one.

Your Shopping Cart – PER-e-LEL 2020-12-01 14-38-42.png

Also, the home page seems heavy when I run the page speed test. You can check the result here https://analyze.speedboostr.com/result/ftkdnxjc5f (page weight is 3.47MB) and you have a list of images that need to be optimized here https://analyze.speedboostr.com/result/ftkdnxjc5f/rule/imageOptimization

We have some recommended tools for image optimization, let's check them out https://pagefly.link/PCajyAYm (they won't make the quality lower but make them less heavy to help the page load faster, you can find some tools to minify CSS, Javascript files there as well)

If you find my answer helpful, please give me a 'like'

Thank you and wish you the best of luck!

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- Use the Christmas template to skyrocket your sales.
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Group | Youtube
- [Tutorial] Get more tips on using PageFly to soar sales this season

Hi @PER-e-LEL 

Congratulations on your store. After spending few minutes on it, I have some recommendations on your Homepage that you'd like to change to make it better.

1. Header bar

Screen Shot 2020-12-01 at 15.00.53.png

You should update your site on the navigation bar like:

- Home

- Jacket

- Accessories

- About Us

For the first time I came to your store I don't know where to start and your navigation bar is like empty, it's so confusing.

2. Hero banner

Screen Shot 2020-12-01 at 15.07.03.png

- Your current hero banner's image is not good. You should use a high-quality image and applied auto-slide instead of a static slide.

- If you are running on a sale promotion or you want to feature any collections, you can put a banner here

- Description should be more attractive and related to your collection, try something new and customers want to click on it. Moreover, the color of the CTA doesn't match with your hero banner, try to use white background and black text, it could be a better one.

3. Collection list thumbnail

It looks like these thumbnails are not consistent and it does not highlight your brand. Make it to one style across your store.

Screen Shot 2020-12-01 at 15.22.18.png

4. Featured Products

As I know that you should only display about 4-5 products in a single row, don't display all of it on Homepage, in another way you can use a banner to present for it.

You can show them on your Product listing page.

5. About Us

I recommend that you should use testimonials in this section. A single text could not make it highlight and customers would forget about your brand.

Hope that my recommendations ma useful for you. Furthermore, you can check this article to optimize your Homepage.

Cheer!

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- Use the Christmas template to skyrocket your sales.
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Group | Youtube.
- [Tutorial] Get more tips on using PageFly to soar sales this season
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
844 21 243

Hi @PER-e-LEL !

Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer.

Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa. 

Imagine if you saw something that you quite like in the store, however you want to browse more, get more options, and then choose the best one. That often happens to me, because I am indecisive. That is when Wishlist comes in handy. Since you have a lot of products on your site, I recommend adding that feature to improve the user experience on your site. Besides, if the items on the wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder.

Homepage designs guides your visitors around your website. To engage visitors you need to work on homepage layout design.  Include trust indicators on the homepage. Homepage content should be strategically decided.

If your website is credible, you’ll be able to generate more site traffic. One of the best ways to gain credibility is to leverage your relationships with influencers. You can approach this tactic in many different ways. If you have the means, you can use celebrities to promote your brand.That’s because these people are already known and trusted. Working with a celebrity shows your brand is legitimate. The problem is it’s obvious to consumers these celebrities are getting paid to pitch your products or services. As an alternative solution, you can use micro-influencers. One of the top reasons why I’m an advocate for using micro-influencers is because they have high engagement rates with their followers.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
655 63 119

Hi @PER-e-LEL,

Hyde here from Shopify.

Congratulations on starting your store! It's not an easy step to take but you've embraced the challenge.

However, I would say that there is still plenty of work to be done to make your store the best it could be. First off, you need to bear in mind that absolutely no one knows your brand and what you're about. Customers visiting your site will make a snap judgment in a matter of seconds as to whether or not to trust you.

So you need to introduce yourself and what you stand for very early on in a customer's journey through your site. What is it that your customers see when they first land on your store? Well, right now, they see this:

20-12-h7hkf-n7vck

If you're using a Shopify free theme then you can really play around with the available sections in your theme and customize it to produce something a little more creative and inspiring for your customers. If you're interested in checking out some stores that use our platform for inspiration, we've got some here.

Instead of introducing your brand, you've hidden it right at the very bottom of the homepage:

20-12-vsq02-w6i2j

20-12-x6j7f-jcu20

And all your About Us page actually tells a curious customer is that you are dropshipping the products from somewhere else. While dropshipping in itself is perfectly fine (plenty of businesses around the world source products from suppliers to stock their businesses) you need to have a vision or idea for why you have picked the products that you sell. You need to curate your site like a museum and edit it like a magazine. Here are some great examples of visual identities you can draw some ideas from.

Check out some great examples of About pages here

We have tons more help and guidance for feedback requests like yours right here that I strongly recommend you read!

I hope this all helps!

All the best, Hyde.

Hyde | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
2037 115 371

Hello @PER-e-LEL

I hope you are doing good! you need to make your store professional & appealing to make people purchase from you. Here are some suggestions: 

- Add a header menu. Add a footer menu. Add quick links in the footer. 

- All images must of the same & standard size. 

The home Page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image (with a CTA button on it)- Collection List- New arrivals, Bestsellers- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed

- You need to engage your visitors coming to your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value. You can add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers. You can add web push notifications which will help you to retarget your customers anytime even when they are not in your store. This will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate and will capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers. You will be able to retain your customers for the long term. Add reviews, it helps in building trust with other visitors. Before purchasing customer prefers to go through the reviews. Add an announcement bar/ timer & sales motivator bar to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps! 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.