Looking for feedback on my store

AltusWatches
1 0 1

Hello,

I have recently opened my store and I am trying to make sure the customer experience is optimal. That said, I have tried to implement as many fixes as I could within my abilities to optimize the speed of my store. At this point, I'm not sure what else I can do. Looking for suggestions on the next steps. I'm afraid that the speed of my store is contributing to my high bounce rate. (If not, I would love to know your opinions). All suggestions and recommendations are greatly appreciated.

www.altuswatches.com 

Hello @AltusWatches 

Your store looks nice and here are few suggestions.

There are no reviews on the products. Add customer review , so that customer can review on your products. In product page place product review to know more information about products ,which makes customer to buy .

You can start giving dedication focuses to your customers on various credits like joining, subscription, making a buy, taking into account message pop-ups, sharing or following via web-based media mean referral rewards. This will assist you with captivating your customers and hold them. You can compensate your customers to reclaim those focuses. At the point when you will offer focuses to them they will come back again later on to cause a buy to reclaim those focuses.

Many customers want to view previous items. If it’s too difficult to view again previous items, they will likely frustrated, and may not purchase anymore. Better to add recently viewed items in product page

Add blog page, Blog initially used to provide a unique way for people to share their thoughts, feelings, experiences, and opinions and It is a huge opportunity to increase your company's visibility.

I would like to suggest social login page like login with facebook, instagram , google ,linked in and twitter. which helps the customer to login easily .

I suggest our app Customer Account Page for enjoying all this features and to attract customers.

Thanks
team Tuecus

Apps Developer Team |@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
0 Likes
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
1002 137 329

Hey @AltusWatches,

Congratulations on the launch of your store! I've taken a look through and have some feedback for you.

screencapture-altuswatches-2021-06-17-08_41_08.png

LOGO
Your logo is one of those things that holds a lot of weight in how professional or unprofessional your store looks. I would highly recommend having a professional logo done up for your store, it’s a worthy investment. This is a service we offer so if you are interested, you can click here for more information

Once your logo is finished, you can match the fonts and colors in your store to your logo. This is going to level up your store even more and make you look very professional.

HOMEPAGE BANNER
That main banner area is prime real estate for selling.  One of the keys of selling is getting inside your customers head, what problem do they have that you can solve? What words or phrases do they use that you can as well to show that you understand their needs. We recommend using this type of text in your banner. For the format, we recommend having a professional photo of your products, a title introducing your brand or product, a line of text underneath that expands on your title and a call to action button such as "Shop Now". Here is an example:

macarons-04.png

PRODUCT ORGANIZATION
I’d recommend organizing your products into collections so that your customers can find what they are looking for. Here is a video showing you how to create collections:

PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONS
I’d recommend working on your product descriptions. There are things you can add in and change in order to increase conversions. We did a video all about this which you can watch here:

PRICING
Your pricing doesn't line up. You have some watches priced at under $10 and others selling for $18,000. This kind of inconsistency is going to raise red flags for visitors.

watch-03.png

watch-02.png

PRODUCT VARIANTS
I'd recommend going through and adjusting your product variants. Your current variants are "1", "2" and "3". You should clearly state the variant ie. Brown, black, blue

aesop-01.png

PRODUCTS
As you know, watches can be purchased offline in hundreds retail stores as well as online through thousands and thousands of online stores. When a person is searching for a watch in Google, big companies with massive marketing budgets are who is showing up in search results and who you are competing with for customers.

Now, a person can complete IF they give people a reason to purchase from them vs. the other guys. An example of this might be someone who sells locally, their "reason" as to why you should purchase from them vs the other guy is because they are local and a lot of people are passionate about shopping local. In addition to this, they can also get products to their customers faster and can offer incentives such as free local delivery.

I would think about all your "whys" and what sets you apart and use that in your marketing and in the text in your store.

If you cannot find a way to set yourself apart in the market, it is time to move on to different products. What we recommend is selling winning products. A winning product choice should have these qualities:

1. High demand. Look for "problem fixing products".
  2. Not easily accessible. Look for products that are not available in stores or online through big retailers or Amazon.
  3. Popular. Look for trending products.
  4. Good profit margin. We recommend 3x what it costs you for the product.

We did a video that explains how and where to find winning products that you can watch here:

PS: If you decide to give Ecomhunt a try (one of the methods we recommend for finding winning products), here is our affiliate link: https://www.ecomhunt.com?afmc=2tp

Using our affiliate link does not cost you anything extra, it tells Ecomhunt we sent you and we may receive earnings for that referral.

We regularly post a selection of winning products on our YouTube channel, here is our latest one:

If you’d like to see more, consider subscribing.

I think you’d benefit from our free guide “5 Step Fix for High Traffic & No Sales”. In the guide we give tips for a profitable ad strategy, tell you how to generate free traffic, share design tricks to transform your Shopify store into a professional, trustworthy store that customers want to shop at and how/where to find winning products. You can download the free guide here. I’d also like to invite you to join our private Facebook group. We share winning products, dropshipping tips and you can interact with other members of the dropshipping community. Click here to join.

If you would like to talk to us 1-1, we offer sessions where we take a look at your store, identify the greatest issues holding you back, then provide solutions and advice. If you would like to book a session, you can do so here: https://calendly.com/ecomgeeks/1-1-session

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook

0 Likes

Hi @AltusWatches,

Congrats on your new store, I have spent some time looking at your store and want to give you some feedback, hope it would be helpful to you:

I- Home page

- You should make a sticky header- a fixed menu bar will help users navigate to the other pages easily, and they will not need to scroll back and forth anytime they need to visit one page.

PageFly_0-1623984457056.png

It is quite tricky when using text-overlaid images, if we did not do in the right way, users would find it difficult to scan information. So you can consider adjusting the hero image and make it a bit bigger. Besides that, I would recommend you add a CTA button to your hero image that leads to your best-selling/featured products to increase conversions rate. 

- From my point of view, the product titles are quite long that might cause the visitors hesitation to read, you should consider make it short but still efficient enough to encourage users to click and find out more about products.

PageFly_1-1623985257966.png

You should have “Shipping Info” link in the footer as well: Footer is known for the first place users would use to find the links like “Return policy” and “Shipping info” of a website; when people struggle to search for such information, it will cause a delay in product browsing. 

II- Collection pages

- I noticed that the hero banners in collection pages are not in good high resolution, you should adjust them to make the site look more professional:

PageFly_2-1623986060374.png

- You can consider adding secondary on hover to add extra visual information and help users easily evaluate products.

Color is considered an important factor to users’ purchasing decisions, therefore, if color variations are not indicated from the list item, there is a risk that users will overlook the potential products or abandon the site since they do not see their favorite colors mentioned. Therefore, I would recommend you use color swatches to indicate color variations.

- You should include both the user rating average and numbers of ratings on the product list items. This is one of the crucial elements for users’ purchasing decisions. They will rely on both to decide whether they should explore further a product. 

III- Product page

-  Product Price is one of the most important criteria for users to assess a product, therefore, I would suggest you style the Product price to be more noticeable (it can be similar in size to the product headline).

Instead of drop-down color selector, you can consider using color swatches to provide visibility- this will help users to assess the available colors of products easier. 

About the page speed, I used Google PageSpeed Insights to check, and the scores are not quite low, and some of reasons are from images (which are not optimized) and JavaScript code. Therefore, here are some practices I'd like to send you with the hope to help your website speed will be improved: 

PageFly_3-1623986855246.png

P.S: A page builder app is an ideal solution to help you build your pages quickly and effectively. At PageFly, we offer 70+ pre-made templates that help users reduce a lot of efforts in building pages and they can spend more time on marketing activities. 

Above is my recommendation on your store. If you find it helpful please hit LIKE and MARK AS SOLUTION. 

Best of luck!

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen Guide on Moving Your Brick-n-Mortar Store Online.

Want To Strive The Coolest E-commerce Knowledge? Explore Our FREE Video Resources.

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3750 215 669

Hello @AltusWatchesThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. I reviewed your store and here is the feedback on your store: 

- Add a call to action button on the banner image and instead of this long paragraph write a short sub-heading should. 

AiTrillion_0-1623998419505.png

- Add a newsletter subscription box here. Also, add privacy and shipping policy in the footer. 

AiTrillion_1-1623998803203.png

- Add a section of collection on the homepage. 'Mens, Womens'

- Product page looks good!

Add About Us page. It is one of the most important pages on your customer's website. It is an opportunity where their visitors get to know their company. This is a chance for your customers to introduce themselves and the kind of business they do to their clients.

- You can add an announcement bar with call to action to highlight the important announcement that you don't want your customers to miss out on.

Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when customers are not in your store without getting their email address. You can send back in stock and price drop alert notifications to bring customers back to your store. It also helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.

To add an announcement bar and web push notification you can install the all-in-one app AiTrillion.

P.S- Free plan available, install AiTrillion for free here.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes

Hi @AltusWatches,

This is Anni from MS Web Designer - TOP Rated Shopify Experts based in Singapore. We would like to provide some recommendations based on our seven years of experience in providing solutions to over 10000 active Shopify merchants.

We have reviewed your store, and some changes can be made to make your store more professional and attract more customers. Here are they:

Design recommendations-

The home page:
 1.The navigation menu should be properly aligned in one row.

MS_WEB_DESIGNER_0-1624008560266.png

2.The main banner should be attractive and have Call to Action (CTA) buttons.
3. Extra white spaces needs to be removed.

MS_WEB_DESIGNER_1-1624008782880.png

4.USP (unique selling proposition) should be highlighted to gain confidence from the customers.
5.The trust badges should be added to ensure the trust.
6.The footer could have been more elegant and attractive

The collection page:
1.Addition of quick view button.
2.Mouse hover second image to smooth visualization.

The product page:
1.Addition of sticky add to cart for better functionality.
2.Review sections.
3.Add breadcrumb navigation 

The Cart page:
1.Add Trust badges
2.Add Terms and Conditions to avoid legal issues

Do On page SEO for better sales and conversion.

Check this app:
 1.Free app from shopify app store for Terms and Conditions
 2.Voila Shopify app
adds a highly efficient cart feature, proven to reduce cart abandonment and boost sales. (Shows multiple Discount coupon code on cart page)

Best of luck with your store.

MS Web Designer  | Top Rated Shopify Experts in Singapore
20,000+ Tasks Completed | 1500+ Happy Clients

Want to Improve Shopify Store Speed, Redesign or custom changes, or Small tweaks on store hire me.Try Our Free Shopify App
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution

0 Likes
Growave
Shopify Partner
929 25 310

Hi @AltusWatches 

All-in-one marketing platform @Growave is here. Congratulations on opening a new store. In general, your store looks good, however, I would recommend you implement several things in order to increase your sales and drive traffic. I hope that my recommendations would help.

• Add Sticky Menu

Make your online shop more user-friendly by keeping navigation fixed and remaining visible in the same position as the user moves around the website. Right now the menu bar on the head of the store disappears when the user scrolls down which is not convenient.

• Gain Reviews

I haven't noticed any reviews at your shop. I strongly advise adding testimonials/reviews to products for building customer trust and social proof. If a customer is buying the watches for 3 599.99, he will definitely read reviews.  Since you've launched the online shop recently, try to collect them through apps, depending on your budget. 

watch.png

• Add Instagram galleries that sell

Turn your Instagram content and user-generated content into shoppable galleries and allow your customers to shop directly from the posts. Link your profile on Instagram to the store and turn your profile visitors into customers. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and add Instagram galleries with watches and accessories on your homepage. 

• Include Referral program

Use a referral program to give customers an opportunity of sharing your products with friends and getting rewarded for that. Through a referral program, you encourage your customers to help grow your brand community.

For adding the functions above you can use several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try  Growave.  We have 5 great features - Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards&Loyalty, Social Login, Instagram. In case you have questions about how those features can help you to increase sales and attract more traffic, please do not hesitate to book a free demo call by clicking https://calendly.com/growave_sales 

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here