Looking for feedback on my store!

Chris1808
3 0 2

Hi all, 

I recently launched my Shopify Store. I would really love to hear your feedback into what I've done well and what I can improve on, It would be extremely beneficial to me. 

My store URL is - https://bodyutopia.store/

Thank you

Chris

0 Likes
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
1003 137 329

Hey @Chris1808,

Congratulations on the launch of your store! I've taken a look through and have some feedback for you.

body-utopia=01.png

HOMEPAGE BANNER
That main banner area is prime real estate for selling.  One of the keys of selling is getting inside your customers head, what problem do they have that you can solve? Or what is it that they desire that you provide? Use words or phrases that they do to show that you understand their needs. We recommend using this type of text in your banner. For the format, we recommend having a professional photo of your products, a title introducing your brand or product, a line of text underneath that expands on your title and a call to action button such as "Shop Now". Here is an example:

EcomGeeks_0-1625765135293.png

LOGO
Your logo is one of those things that holds a lot of weight in how professional or unprofessional your store looks. I would highly recommend having a professional logo done up for your store, it’s a worthy investment. This is a service we offer so if you are interested, you can click here for more information.

Once your logo is finished, you can match the fonts and colors in your store to your logo. This is going to level up your store even more and make you look very professional.

PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONS
I’d recommend working on your product descriptions. There are things you can add in and change in order to increase conversions. We did a video all about this which you can watch here:

PRODUCT DESCRIPTION TABS
To condense your product descriptions, you might consider adding tabs. In this video we show you how to do that (no coding!):

SEO
When writing your SEO, you want to make sure you include the same words that a person trying to find your product would search in Google. You have your product named ”The Utopian Body", the issue here is that a person trying to find this type of product in Google is not going to type ”The Utopian Body" into the search bar. I know SEO is no small task but it’s going to make a big impact. One very important piece of selling is getting the right kind of traffic to your store, your target audience (high traffic is not a good thing if it is the wrong kind of traffic). Good SEO will help you reach your intended audience organically. We created a video walking you through how to do your SEO that you can watch here: 

ONE PRODUCT
Since you are a one product store, I’d recommend checking out https://www.buytruetouch.com/ for inspiration on how to set up a landing page to drive sales.

I think you’d benefit from our free guide “5 Step Fix for High Traffic & No Sales”. In the guide we give tips for a profitable ad strategy, tell you how to generate free traffic, share design tricks to transform your Shopify store into a professional, trustworthy store that customers want to shop at and how/where to find winning products. You can download the free guide here. I’d also like to invite you to join our private Facebook group. We share winning products, dropshipping tips and you can interact with other members of the dropshipping community. Click here to join.

If you would like to talk to us 1-1, we offer sessions where we take a look at your store, identify the greatest issues holding you back, then provide solutions and advice. If you would like to book a session, you can do so here: https://calendly.com/ecomgeeks/1-1-session

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook

0 Likes

Hello @Chris1808 How are you doing?

Here is Johny_Pro, an expert Shopify website developer and eCommerce marketer with over 4 years of experience.

Before anything, congratulations on your new store and to be honest, it's a big high 5.

Being an expert developer, I recommend that you optimize your store in the following are/features:

* Customer Reviews: This will make potential customers/traffic have believe in your product and it will help you to have more conversion.

* Sales Funnel: Just like SEO, you want to be having consistent sales in your store, build a potential/active customers' list, you need a traffic/sales conversion sales funnel for your website. This will help you with sales at every opportunity by building relationships with your subscribers, promote your products to them to have first sales, and returning customers through some automated designed email templates.

* Marketing and advertisement: Great content, product, and services without well-proven marketing will only make such business look like a television, plan without actualization. You have been blessed with great innovation, you need effective and proven marketing by an expert who can help you to manage your store and drive convertible traffic and increase sales.

Needs an expert consultation regarding all these mentioned points or for special consultation, feel free to contact me

Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!

Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
0 Likes

Hi @
I'm Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Page Builder. First of all, congratulations on your store and I would like to express my interest when first looking into your online store, it has the unique designed logo <3. 

Moreover, I want to make some recommendations for your website so that your store could become more attractive and also, the conversion rate will increase accordingly.

Use sticky header: A sticky menu header helps customers to reach out to the navigation menu and access the page they want at any time. Moreover, I think you need to customize  “The Search Field” on the Homepage to make the customers can search for anything about your store easier, it is designed dominant with bolder borders, more contrasting background color, bigger field, and font size

RichardNguyen_0-1626408649961.png

Banner

The banner will attract the first impression’s customer of your store and keep visitors focused for more than 30-seconds. Once you've achieved that level of focus, you can expect your website conversion rate to increase dramatically as a result. The high-qualified image is good. However, I think it is better if you can use an auto-play slideshow so the visitors can easily take information about your product and be interested in your store quicker

RichardNguyen_1-1626408649974.png

Add testimonial - customer reviews

You should be using testimonials on your home page to help establish credibility. Testimonials work because they come across in an unbiased voice and establish trust. You can show testimonials as my screenshot by using real people to show the quality of your product! Let's take a look at our PageFly app's template here.

RichardNguyen_2-1626408649936.png

Product Page

Layout the description of your product, it has a blank space on the left and has much information displayed on the right. You can use the horizontal accordion element and just display the highlight features of your product

RichardNguyen_3-1626408649572.png

Your store speed

I see that your store speed is very slow, especially on the mobile.  You can base on some points below to  help your page load faster: 

• Reduce unused JavaScript
  • Reduce unused CSS
  • Reduce initial server response time
  • Eliminate render-blocking resources
  • Defer offscreen images

RichardNguyen_4-1626408649555.png

Above are some recommendations for your home page and product page, it’s really important to customize your pages where the customers will glance onto your store. 

A page builder will be a good choice for you to have an attractive and professional website. Instead of sparing time researching the design and layout of your website with special features, you can consider checking PageFly - Free Page Builder to have more time to focus on your marketing strategy. 

If you think my answer was useful, please like and mark it as a solution. Thank you and best of luck!

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen Guide on Moving Your Brick-n-Mortar Store Online.

Want To Strive The Coolest E-commerce Knowledge? Explore Our FREE Video Resources.

0 Likes

Hello @Chris1808 

I came across your website .I would like to share my suggestions regarding few features ,which helps in increase in sales .

Add social sharing on products to share products on social media.

Try to add social login .It helps in simplify the registration and eliminate manual registration process so that it does not take to long for people to sign up.

The Wishlist feature on a website allows a user to mark items they are interested in and revisit these items at a later date. Often these are marked with a heart or star button on each product.

With the Recently Viewed Products  your customers can easily and directly get back to the items they were looking at. It shows your customer the products they were already interested in, nudging them to buy those products and helps in boosts your sales.
Screenshot (61).png

Rewards system is to attract the customers to stay connected with your product or service. Rewards are a powerful tool you want to harness if you want people to keep coming back to your website. This even makes the customers feel valued. You can grant reward for subscription, login, birthdays, Referrals .

Thanks
team Tuecus

Apps Developer Team |@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3749 215 670

Hey @Chris1808This is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. I would love to share my thoughts for your store based on 9 years of experience with Shopify for over 1000's active Shopify merchants and hope that my sharing will help you improve your store performance.

- Being a single product store, I would recommend you to add an engaging video on the homepage so it will help you to engage & attract the visitors coming to your store. 

- You should make the product title clickable & on click redirect it to the product page. 

AiTrillion_0-1626415089947.png

-  Instead of this option to choose colors as shown in the below screenshot. I would recommend you add color swatches. It will make the page look much better.

AiTrillion_1-1626415640096.png

- You can add a review carousel on the homepage. 

Add a web push notification- It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions. You can send back in stock and price drop alert notifications to bring customers back to your store.

Overall, you have designed a great store. You can just work on few things mentioned above. 

To add the above marketing engagement tools like review carousel and web push notifications there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app. 

P.S- Free plan available.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
VitaF
Shopify Partner
81 1 5

Hi Chris!

I believe your store could benefit from the HelpCenter app. First of all, its FAQ feature offers collapsible sections that makes navigating through questions a little easier and secondly, they will soon launch a new feature for Product Description Tabs. As I noticed your products have quite a lot of information underneath them, categorising everything could provide a little better user experience and build more trust.

Best of luck with your store! 

Helpcenterapp
0 Likes