Looking for feedback on my store

Highlighted
3 0 0

I've crafted up a new store, and I wanted people's take on it.

https://stellanfashion.com/

I sort of styled it like almost every other major jewelry store online to give the sense of professionalism, but does it work?

I have an ad running for the watch that seems to get response, but only one made it to initiate checkout but didn't finish it.

I know I need to add an About Us and an FAQ, but what do you think?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1802 30 198

Hello,

I had look into your store. Item gallery images are blurry, Observe 1st and remaining gallery images like this item https://stellanfashion.com/collections/featured-set/products/butterfly-charm-necklace.
Increase your products in collections page due to this your visitors are spent more time on your store and may purchase the products.
Your store have Facebook and Instagram pages? I am unable to find to it on your store.
I suggest you can provide your social media pages on your website. And you can promote your products on social media pages, It helps for increasing of your visitors.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
106 0 19

Nice job on your store, here is my feedback on it.

After looking I couldn't find social media links. Adding social media accounts for your store can help you better advertise. If you have a lot of followers on your facebook or instagram, it can create some social proof, and help more people buy from you.

One thing to consider is adding a blog. Adding a blog to your site would help to increase SEO on your site.

You might consider adding an always visible buy button. Every extra step that a customer has to go through, makes it more likely for them not to buy from you. If you are getting a lot of customers coming to your store, but not buying, one of the reasons might be that it is just a bit too hard. If you can make your buy button always visible (especially important when people are on their phones), it can help more of your customers want to buy from you, I wrote an app that can help with that https://apps.shopify.com/better-sticky-checkout-button-increase-your-sales .

One thing to consider is adding a contact form. If you add more contact info to your site, it can go a long way in building a brand that customers can trust. Would you buy from a site if you weren't able to contact them?

I wasn't able to find a custom logo. A custom logo makes your site look quite a bit more professsional, and it can help you sell more products.

You might consider adding a support email address. By adding a support email address, you will be able to build more trust with your customers and give them another point of contact to talk to you with.

An important thing I couldn't find is a FAQ section. Customers often times will want a lot of information before they make a decision to purchase. Adding an FAQ section with information about things like shipping rates, returns, and anything else relevant can help your customer more easily make a decision to purchase

But seriously your store is actually really great, and I think just a few minor tweaks could really go a long way.

Just so you know, I also created a tiny email series that has some tips on making your shopify store better https://www.answrly.com/

0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
2694 191 427

Hi there, 

Nick here from Shopify. 

Really great work so far, it shows you've put a lot of work into it. There are a few things I noticed which you can further add. Let's take a look at them below:

• You mentioned you are aware that there is no About Us page right now. This is something I would work on next if it was me. The About Us page gives customers an idea of who you are and tells your story. This is hugely important to create emotional connections and relate to store visitors which will in turn hopefully turn into some sales. There are some great blog posts from the content team at Shopify which I feel you might find useful about this which you can see here
  • As well as an FAQ page a direct Contact Us page is something else which is hugely valuable you can add. You want to make it as easy as possible for people to contact the store but also by being open and willing to talk, it adds legitimacy to the store as people will trust you. Shopify has a great guide for how to add a Contact Us page and form to your store which you can find here as well as a blog post with 5 steps to building the perfect Contact Us page
  • A great addition to the About Us page could be starting a blog. You could have a weekly story for example about why jewelry is important and the meaning behind it and not just an item. Shopify's own blog has a blog post about this which you can find here

Hope this information helps and don't hesitate to ask should you have any other questions about anything. 

All the best, Nick

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
26 0 0

Ok here are my three cents. I am doing this even though I run a dog store called dogparentsonline.com 

1st thing: stop advertising on facebook, instagram, and twitter. Get from the ap store programs: google shopping, sitebuster and seo ap also make sure to type in a description in the picture the pull down is alt text. I believe that facebook is not really good at all except for people advertising how to advertise on fb.

I spent 3k plus on fb add and got 1 sale.   get google merchant store it is free along with google anaylitics and google adwords,  I fixed my Seo problems, use words like buy now or act now on the description page.        I repeat don't advertising on face book , people go there mainly to socialize not buy, trust me this is true. you may also want to get a seo app called ranking coach it teaches you how to optimize seo keyword tricks (for better lack of words) .

Also on google shoping you just have to run one campaign and set it to get customers to buy, The Machine learning will start looking for people the more you get the better the machine. It automatically makes advertising  titles and descriptions. You no longer need to run multiple adds and key words the maching learning will do that for you so just run one google shopping ad and if it starts getting better, and it will, Also I noticed your prices are low. I raise mine 25% higher than suggested retail price, that gives you 60% of which you can cover your cost, shopify 29.00 aps 20.00 and fees for credit cards, as well as free shipping if you want to . I have found that people who are ready to buy dont mind paying for shipping.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
26 0 0

Ok one more thing, your prices are way to low. How can you sell so cheap + free shippinp+credit card fee? 

0 Likes