Looking for feedback on my store!

Solved
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hey!

We launched a few months back and just received our first 2 production/ collections for the upcoming season. We plan to start promoting our site but have been working on our IG and PR https://www.instagram.com/karsanclothing/?hl=en 

My store is https://karsanclothing.com

Would love to hear your thoughts, open ended anything you like or don't like or any feedback in general.

Much appreciated in advance!

Best,

Karsan

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1769 111 320

Hello,

Congratulation for your store. I have gone through your store and hope the following suggestion will help you.

1. Optimize your store loading speed for mobile and desktop

2. Add call to action at banner

3. Optimize your product landing page

4. Optimize your store for SEO

5. Need to use gif images for "LATEST GEAR" section

There are other areas you need to work

Need help? Please contact us here: https://www.mswebdesigner.com/products/get-expert-guidance

Thanks & Regards

MS Web Designer

Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
326 45 57

This is an accepted solution.

Hey there @KarsanClothing!

Ryder here, from the Social Care Team at Shopify. Thanks for posting! I took a look at your website, and I can tell you've put in a lot of work! I'd be happy to share my recommendations.

Your shop has a very clean finish, beautiful visuals, and well written product descriptions. I did notice the first image took a bit to load, is it doing the same for you? To help speed this up, you might be interested in optimizing your images. You can check out our article on how to optimize your images, or add an image optimizer app. Also on your home page, I suggest leaving the Latest Gear for a collection page, and featuring a few items. There's a lot of products on the home page which can cause a visitor to scan, rather than browse. This can be done in your Theme Editor, by clicking on the Latest Gear collection in the lefthand menu and lessening the number of rows and columns. You can then check off the Show "View all" button, to allow your customers to browse through the remainder of the Latest Gear collection.

I see you've added all your necessary pages, which is fantastic! Have you considered adding the Contact Us page to the main menu as well? A lot of visitors will instinctively look in the main header to locate the Contact Us page, before looking in the Footer. Adding it here will just simplify the process for them. In the Footer, I'd also advise including a newsletter signup. While email marketing is often easily overlooked, it's still an effective way to gain traffic. Collecting email addresses from visitors is key for running marketing campaigns.

I browsed through your Facebook and Instagram, and love your content! Have you thought about adding the Facebook and Instagram Sales Channels to your shop? Adding the Facebook Sales Channel will create a "Shop" tab on your Facebook Business Page where you can display your products. You customers can easily browse through your products there, and direct themselves to a specific product page. Similarly, with the Instagram Sales Channel, you'd be able to tag your products. Tagging your products will prompt a call to action with the name and price of the product on your Instagram post. The visitor can then easily navigate to your online store from social media with just a couple of clicks!

While it looks like you're already on the right track for generating organic traffic, I recommend checking out Gary Vaynerchuk's $1.80 Instagram Strategy for an effective way to market on social media. If you decide to pay for advertisements, I recommend watching our Facebook Advertisement Shopify Academy course to help you get started. As I previously mentioned, email marketing is another great way to market. We do have a Shopify Academy course for email marketing, but I also suggest taking a look at our Email Marketing 101 guide to help you get the ball rolling towards your first campaign. Have you developed a marketing plan yet?

It's looking great so far! Keep up the great work. I know there's a lot of information here, so if you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Cheers.

-

Ryder A. | Social Care Team at Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1051 53 157

Hey @KarsanClothing,

I've taken a look through your storefront and I have a few suggestions and some feedback that I would like to share with you, but let's start with all of the positives! My first thought when viewing your storefront is that it looks very professional, clean and is easy to navigate - these aspects can be very beneficial when driving traffic and getting new or repeat customers. Not only is your theme aesthetically pleasing, but so is your logo. The white background and crisp bold font go nicely with your product images and do make them stand out. There is a nice contrast on your homepage.

• Pop-up Banners-  I would personally recommend you to go for a 45-sec-pop-up at the entry. Conversion rates for pop ups are high and most surprising discovery is that the pop up doesn't increase bounce rate at all. This is ample time for your audience to get hooked by your content, whilst also being quick enough to catch skimmers before they leave.
  • Loyalty Program- Start using loyalty programs for customers for every action they take on your store. A loyalty program entices your visitors to keep engaged with your product and website. In Fact you can rewards loyalty points to your store visitors when they "allow" your push notification opt-in or when they share your store on social media and a lot of other activities. 
  • Web Push Notifications- Push notifications, which allows you to send push notifications in real-time to the user's browser. Engage customers will lead to an increase in repeat customers.
  • Blogs-  Using a blog, you can educate customers about your product or services. You can use the blog to share customer success stories and how your product helps them to solve problems. As we know, "Content is King", post valuable post which benefits the readers.
  • Chatbot- Chatbots in your business is that they save time. For instance, when used on your website they can provide fast, automated answers to most questions. This will engage your customers and prevent customers from waiting for a day or longer to receive responses as they would have in the past.

This is how you can engage your customers on your store. If you want I can schedule a free demo call with Aitrillion support team (which will assist you in finding a perfect marketing solution for your online store). So that you can have a better understanding about how to "creatively engage and retain your customers using your website".

Regards,

Aitrillion.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1902 37 230

Hello,

Simply I had look into your website. It's looking good. I have small suggestion, I hope that helpful for your store.
I would suggest including item reviews too, as reviews for customers to share their positive experience thus different customers can see the reviews and be influenced to purchase.
Since customers are critical, giving previous customers a chance to end up your backers can enable you to pick up their certainty. That, as well as you can get awesome bits of knowledge, bring down your arrival rates and increment activity to your site.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes
Highlighted

Great looking store so far. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. Carousels have been proven to kills conversions rates ...limit how much you use the one on your site. No one is going to wait around to see what is on each sliders

2. I would clean up the design of your homepage and make text a bit larger and easier to read. I would also make the "Latest Gear" section larger, so everything is easier to see and read

3. Consider adding a Featured Product section on the homepage (i.e. XY Of The Month). Pick one products and tell people why you picked it and what makes it great

Product Page  Feedback

1. Add a section at the bottom of product pages to show your most viewed/bought items from the site. This can help increase your average order value

2. Make a sizing chart page and link to it from your product pages and in the footer. This will clean up your page and make it look more professional

3. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

4. Add a section for customer reviews when you get them. This helps build social proof

5. ASOS and other leading fashion brands are doing little fashion videos for their product pages. Something you could film on an iPhone or latest Android and add to your site.

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce & DTC brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Thanks to all posters for taking the time to review and comment, we greatly appreciate your feedback and suggestions! We are reviewing each point in addition to possibly adding a new paid theme that is more engaging and adds some of the suggestions you all have made.

Best,

Karsan 

0 Likes