Looking for feedback on my store

Highlighted
3 0 0

My site is PixiePaperStore.com

We have had on store for several years but starting is September we've seen a sharp drop in sales.  We are still getting traffic 300+ visits a day on average but sales are down about 50%. 

Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Pathfinder
85 4 29

Hi @StephB75 ,

Did anything change recently about your site?  If not, our advice at the moment would be to upgrade your theme to a more modern design.  It looks like you've got all the makings of a great store, it's just a matter of making your products and collections easy to navigate.  

Here's a list of the 101 best shopify stores to give you some inspiration:

https://wemakewebsites.com/blog/101-best-shopify-stores-for-e%E2%80%91commerce-inspiration

Best,

Entaice

Tired of having high traffic but no sales?
Learn how to increase your conversion rate with this Step by Step Guide
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Thank you we haven't updated the site recently.  Any more upgrading we will have to hire out. This is the extent of my skill.  I appreciate your feedback.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
266 26 42

Hi Steph,
You can try using a mega menu, you can also add a slider for your categories and a full width slider with larger images.
Wich theme are you using? We can do this tasks for you.

Let's make the best store!
Contact us at: thepremierstores@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1957 123 433

Store looks cool and and a good feel throughout, I have analysed if you like you can take suggestions. It will make me feel good.
These points will help you in settling UI and overall functionality which will build trust for visitors and eventually drive you a lot better sales.

1. Add a favicon to strenghten your brand.
    For engaging new customers, add a section of best-selling products and some attractive insta images.
    Would love to see more social connectivity to the footer for engaging them.

2. For some sales in the start, you need to offer some discounts to get going as a promotional offer.
    Also, it would be great if you can create a seperate sale page for discounted products.

3. For better traffic and sales , you can Run some advertisements from the popular app Kit . Kit is the extra set of hands you’ve been looking for to help with marketing your store. As your FREE virtual employee, Kit will recommend the marketing activities most likely to drive sales.

4. Also, You have around 1500 products , visitor might feel hard to find the right product.
    I would recommend to replace the default search with advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction and other such feature. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.

5. Sales Pop syncs your store's data to turn recent orders into sales notification popups on your storefront. This is Sales Pop's highest converting feature and is most commonly used on product pages, collection pages.

I hope my feedback will help you converting visitors into customers.
Neha:)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

We are using the Working Supply theme.  I will check out your site this weekend.  

Thank you,

Stephanie

0 Likes