Looking for feedback on my store

Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 1

Hey everyone! 

I'm new to Shopify and looking for some feedback on my store. Also, I am unable to remove the "Product Picker" button on the right side (center), any suggestions to get rid of this would be appreciated. 

My Store:

www.dressistyle.com 

Thanks!

www.dressistyle.com 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
10 2 2

Hey!

Welcome to Shopify! Awesome gowns and dresses.

Feedback on the store:-

1. The mobile version performance of the store is very poor. You will lose out most of the sales because of it.
  2. The desktop version performance of the store is 5 times better than mobile version but still not upto the mark.
  3. The first thing that a potential customers sees on your store is subscribe section. The first section should have a banner/slider about the brand. Subscribe section could come later on or on the footer. The homepage should convey why one should buy it from your store.
  4. "Product Picker" that you are talking about ( right side center), isn't that "Add to Cart" page button? It can be easily removed from the customization section of the theme or basic CSS  will help.

Above mentioned pointers are very basic ones. There are lots that can be done. Start optimizing and then start putting money on ads and start selling. Once again, sexy cocktail and mini dresses :)

0 Likes
Highlighted

Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. I would clean up the design of your homepage as it just features your products but tells me nothing about your brand

2. Add links to your footer for return/refund, FAQ, and shipping policy. I didn't see these pages on your site and they are ones customers will look for

3. Consider adding a Featured Product section on the homepage (i.e. dress Of The Month). Pick one products and tell people why you picked it and what makes it great

Product Page  Feedback

1. Move the sizing chart off your product pages and make a new page for this. That way you can link to it from your product pages and in the footer. This will clean up your page and make it look more professional

2. Make sure each product has 3 - 5 images as that will help someone decide if they want to purchase. A lot of products I saw only had 1 or 2 images

3. Add a section for customer reviews when you get them. This helps build social proof and makes it easier for people to trust your brand. Ask past customers for reviews is a great way to get this started

4. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

5. Your product page features to many products below the main product you are trying to sell. Less is more.

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level. Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce & DTC brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
0 Likes
Highlighted
7 0 0

If I'm shopping for clothing that's gonna cost over $100 you better believe I'm clicking off that site if the images on the collection pages aren't all the same size.

0 Likes