Looking for feedback on my store

Highlighted
2 0 0
Hello,

We just went live two days ago, did a very general marketing campaign (will move to a more targeted structure shortly) and got 500~ views in two days. Unfortunately, 0 sales.

As I mentioned, we will be working on bettering the marketing but in the meantime I would love some more feedback on the store. In addition, if you do have any marketing advice I'd love to hear it as well!

The URL is: https://puzzld.store

Thanks in advance!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
1178 58 350

Hi there! Maggie, Shopify Expert here :) 

Very professional looking website and I love your products selection.

I noticed that your product titles are not optimized for Google:

Screen Shot 2020-04-25 at 07.24.24.png

The names are great btw! You need to think here also from Google perspective. A product name ‘Golden Retriever Puppies’ doesn’t really give Google any information as to which search results to display this product. It will assume it’s a puzzle from the overall website content, but might have difficulty in displaying your product in more specific search results.

A much better title would be "Golden Retriever Puppies Cardboard Puzzles in a Jar" - it's much more specific, it describes the product to Google, and it would help you get found in more relevant search results, helping you attract traffic that converts.

You can also use your target keywords here to help you rank at the top for your chosen keywords. 

Here are a few guides that might help:

Looking for a more detailed critique? Reserve your free website audit here: https://www.rockpapercopy.com/audit/ 

Best regards,

Maggie

Shopify Expert | Ecommerce SEO Wizard

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi Maggie,

Appreciate it!

Good catch, I've now updated it so this puzzle for example reads "Golden Retriever Puppies - Puzzle in a Jar"

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
1178 58 350

No worries - you can also optimize all product titles for Google. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
12 0 2

Hi! I read through the responses, and they are great recommendations!

However, no one mentioned retargeting website visitors. I've worked with dozens of e-commerce brands over the past few years, and retargeting always seems to be the thing that makes them the most money. In order to do this, you'll need to install a Facebook pixel on your website and have some knowledge of running Facebook ads. I'd love to show you how to do this! Let me know.

0 Likes