Looking for feedback on my store

Solved
Ben-Kloud-Nine
Excursionist
35 0 8

Hi all,

requesting feedback on 2 different versions of my store.

i've had some "negative" feedback from some other sites.

Site Version 1 (Live):  www.kloudninesleep.com

Site Version 2(preview): https://gie831dxlwxi52im-37161599113.shopifypreview.com

Note about the preview: please ignore the product description tabs, changes to those only apply to the "live" theme.

any replies that only promote paid apps or services will be reported as spam.

Ben Moore
0 Likes

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Ben-Kloud-Nine 

The overall impression is the 2nd version (preview) is more easy on my eyes and I like it better :)

Is the preview the revised version? I will mostly comment on the 2nd version...

HOME PAGE:

- Tell a bit more about your store from the banner: Maybe something like Better sleep with Kloud Nine :) Your tagline will be very suitable to show up hereKloud Nine Sleep 2020-05-07 16-09-46.png

- Feature some products of each categories: You have a wide range of categories but show only the pillows, so the visitors might have the false impression that you have limited product range.

- Show images for all blogs or not show for all: because there're a huge gap here

Kloud Nine Sleep 2020-05-07 16-15-55.png

PRODUCT PAGE

- I would add the Refund Policy near the buy section or put a link to the policy page: many people look for it before buying and it assures them about the possibility of refund the items.

- Move the review below the Product details: Showing social proof can help you boost conversion rate. However, since you put it in a tab which doesn't open by default when the page loaded, people might miss it if they don't open the tab (even unrecognizable in your preview store).

Or you can add the rating nearby the Product title and the detail review below the product (it's the common place that people see reviews)Memory Foam Orthopedic Pillow with Bamboo Cover – Kloud Nine Sleep 2020-05-07 16-21-07.png

Memory Foam Orthopedic Pillow with Bamboo Cover – Kloud Nine Sleep 2020-05-07 16-28-48.png

Like my answer if you find it useful and I hope it will ;) Best of luck to you!

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- Get tips to personalize your page
- PageFly Page Builder: WebsiteYoutube | PageFly Community | Facebook| LinkedIn | Twitter
- Discover Shopify Stores’ Secrets with Koala Inspector
0 Likes
Ben-Kloud-Nine
Excursionist
35 0 8

@PageFly 

thank you for the well thoughtout reply.

Homepage:

Banner: still a work in progress but taking your advice from a previous review.

Products: i'm trialing rotating the featured collection each month but will put the collection list below

Blog: didn't even notice that, thank you for pointing it out.

Product Page:

Most of these issues should be fixed when i publish the theme as the reviews (Judge.me) and the Tabs( Tabs by Station) only work on "Live" themes

Ben Moore

@Ben-Kloud-Nine 

It's great to know that my reviews are helpful and to learn about your progress. 

Products: i'm trialing rotating the featured collection each month but will put the collection list below => That's wonderful too, I just want to emphasize on showing the diversity of your products :)

If you find my feedback helpful, let's like and accept it as solution (it'd be a great encouragement for me) and I am looking forward to seeing your new theme :D

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- Get tips to personalize your page
- PageFly Page Builder: WebsiteYoutube | PageFly Community | Facebook| LinkedIn | Twitter
- Discover Shopify Stores’ Secrets with Koala Inspector
0 Likes