Looking for feedback on my store

NewMouldings
1 0 0

My website newmouldings.com has been up and running for years selling wood moldings.

Any suggestions on the home page to entice customers to engage more.

Layout, Wording, Content ???

0 Likes
Growave
Shopify Partner
925 25 309

Hi @NewMouldings !

Welcome to Shopify!

Your store very well-designed and simple, easy to understand. 

I recommend to start blog - it will bring more traffic, conversion and keep customers to be interested in your brand.

As you have a lot of choices, you can implement Wishlist. I recommend adding that feature to improve the user experience on your site. Besides, if the items on the wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails can be sent out as a reminder. 

Implement social login - it will make bigger your customer base and make shopping experience for the customers more comfortable.

[I recommend also to use Referal program by Growave., because it is safe and it is integrated with 6 other marketing features (Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, Referral, VIP tiers) for better performance. 

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post. 

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here

Hi @NewMouldings 

I'm Victor, Marketing Manager at PageFly Page Builder

I have to say that your website is very clean, easy to follow, and navigate. However, I have some feedback on your homepage, and I hope it can help you a little bit.

1. Consider changing the banner image. Right after landing on your homepage, you should let people know what your business is all about. Well, based on your image and logo name, I immediately know you are selling moulding, but to make your website more attractive, you can change the logo image to some kind of your aesthetic product images or a person making the wood moulding, for example.

2. Also add a CTA button on the banner to get people to click on your product pages.

df.jpg

3. Consider showing your menu in the sticky header while scrolling down. It's good when you have a sticky header but it would be better if you can show your menu bar while scrolling down instead of letting it disappear. I have to click on the menu icon to see it, which is inconvenient for me whenever I want to navigate to another page quickly. So you can think about this suggestion.

ezgif.com-gif-maker (1).gif

I have a guideline on how to build a high-converting homepage, you can read it if you are interested. 

If you find this feedback helpful, you can give it a like or mark it as a solution. Best of luck!

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen Guide on Moving Your Brick-n-Mortar Store Online.

Want To Strive The Coolest E-commerce Knowledge? Explore Our FREE Video Resources.

AllFetch
Shopify Partner
542 50 199

Hi @NewMouldings

Have seen your store and have some suggestions for you:

- I see your menu is quite complicated. So it would be great if you have some thumbnails for each small menu. This will help your customer imagine the product easier. 

ConveyLego0612_0-1601536610575.png

- You can see the space between each collection is quite small, so it's hard to follow on each collection. 

ConveyLego0612_1-1601536762202.png

- Add a CTA button to this section. 

ConveyLego0612_2-1601536877181.png

- I believe a real-life photo like this will encourage customers to buy. I suggest you have more photos like this and have an Instagram gallery on your site. 

ConveyLego0612_3-1601537034563.png

Check this app if you want to create one Shoppable Instagram Gallery. It has a free plan and very easy-to-use. 

Except for those things, everything is great. 

Hope this helps!

Happy selling, 

AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service - Serving 10.000+ active merchants.
- We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.
- Stay updated with AllFetch: Website / Youtube / AllFetch Community / Facebook / Twitter / Linkedin.
Click Like and Accept as Solution if you like! Want to customize your store, contact us at support@allfetch.com