Looking for feedback on my store

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi!

Looking for any feedback on my store. We are getting a good amount of visitors to the store but our conversion rate isn't great. Just looking for any feedback or idea for how we can imrpove

www.greatpricedcoffee.co.uk

Thanks so much in advance!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hey @Lmem,

You've done a great job so far. Your products look great, your website look trustworthy and everything is well organized.

We hear from a lot of store owners A LOT that they get a lot of traffic but no conversions. This comes down to your SEO, you are getting traffic but it's the wrong kind of traffic.

When I take a look at your product SEO, this is what I see and this is how it would show up in search results or social media shares:

coffee-meta.png

I can see you have done some work with your SEO which is EXCELLENT! I like that you have taken the time to thoughtfully think out a short description, it looks great! To help improve your SEO, I'd suggest working on the titles. For example, "Bulldog (1kg) - Beans" is not something people searching for this type of product would type into Google, they would type "medium Arabica coffee beans" or something of the like. You can do research to find our the exact words people are using, Keywords Everywhere is a great tool. We’ve created a video walking you through how to do your SEO and optimize your store so that you can target your intended audience:

My other piece of advice would be to get on social media (if you aren't already), if you are make sure to add those social icons to your store :). But anyhow, if I was you, I would be making coffee using your blends, taking amazing photos and posting them on social media with the recipe and a link to the blend you've used. Shopify makes integrating your store with Instagram, Facebook and etc. really easy, so definitely check in to adding those sales channels.

If you have any questions, you can contact us using the information in our signature. We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up!

Best of luck!

FREE BLACK FRIDAY GRAPHICS FOR YOUR STORE
Great for store pop-ups or social media posts!
Pink, Orange, Red & Blue • Percentage off Variations Ranging from 20% - 80% off
Download for FREE!
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
710 16 199

Hi @Lmem !

Add a favicon

Very interesting logo, i like it.

I like that your store is very organized and easy to understand. 

90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.

Imagine if you saw something that you quite like in the store, however you want to browse more, get more options, and then choose the best one. That often happens to me, because I am indecisive. That is when Wishlist comes in handy. Since you have a lot of products on your site, I recommend adding that feature to improve the user experience on your site. Besides, if the items on the wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder.

The items in your store are something that every person will need in their lives. Therefore, I recommend using a Referral program by Growave to give your customers an opportunity of sharing your products with friends and getting rewarded for that. 

The items on your store are something that will most likely be purchased by one person several times. For better customer retention I recommend using Rewards program by Growave, that will give out various discounts depending on how much a person has spent on your store or how many actions he/she has completed (left a review, shared the site, created an account, etc.)

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1402 71 237

Hello @Lmem, I hope you are doing good! Every eCommerce seller faces this sooner or later. Here are some suggestions:-

Try to engage the customers in the best possible way. Target the right audience. Engage your customers with the right & engaging emails. Give them offers. Create an urgency to purchase the product. Offers and attractive deals make customers purchase the product. Analyze the customers you are targeting and reach them accordingly via the right medium at right time with the right product. 

Retarget them with the help of marketing tools to bring back customers to your store and attract them with reward and great deal & offers. During festive season customers look for great deals & offer and if they don't see one they might move on to your competitor. 

In this article, we have pointed out some important tips on how you can get sales if you are driving lots of traffic: Read if you are Driving Lot of Traffic but No Sales. 

Hope this helps!

Thanks. 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
94 7 29

Hi @Lmem 

Your store is too good. It has everything that customers would like to see and get excited about. Regarding the lack of conversions, I would second the opinion of having the right kind of audience for your store. The store audience has to be relevant and that you can achieve through both organic and paid efforts through Google ads, Facebook, and Instagram community management. It seems your Instagram is going great guns as far as the engagement is concerned. Here are my suggestions to help solve the conversion problem.

1. Integrate an abandoned cart recovery via email app to your store, this is the most important stuff to understand your cart abandonment rate and lost visitors behavior, this way you can retarget those customers with email reminders, push notifications, and customized offers. I would suggest using CareCart for that. This will hopefully improve your conversions.

2. Also, to whatever extent you are getting sales, it's highly recommended to add a sales pop up mechanism to your store. That is to show recent sales notifications to your potential customers. This will help in establishing social proof and will help in improving conversions. 

3. I believe that creating a sense of urgency is fruitful, limited stock and countdown sort of stuff creates a sense of urgency and helps in driving additional sales. 

The bottom line is that driving real traffic to the store is the half job and the other half job is to convert them into paying customers and that can only be achieved through in-store marketing tactics and how are we interacting with our potential audience. The more interactive we are at the store the better experience the customer will get and the chances of sales will increase. Good Luck

And Oh, despite your store doesn't need any changes in my view, but If I would be in your shoes, I will definitely craft a short attractive marketing video showcasing the wonders of your brand to captivate the customers.

Abandoned Cart Recovery by Email: https://apps.shopify.com/partners/care-cart
0 Likes