Looking for feedback on my website and potentially help to implement changes.

BTBWILD
1 0 0

Hi there, I have recently redesigned my website on the Out of the Sandbox Dubai theme. I generate a decent amount of traffic but my conversion rates are below what shopify says are average for my peers. According to google I'm right around average though. 

Any feedback is appreciated, whether its design or how to improve conversion, units per transaction etc.

www.BrandonTBrown.com

0 Likes
annetran
1 0 1

Nice website!

Hi @BTBWILD

This is Richard - CRO Expert from PageFly. I have some comments on your store as follows.

1. Heading color  

Since the background is white, the heading color is a little bit hard to read when it's yellowish. I'd suggest you find a "clear" font color so that the name of product will be more outstanding from the background. 

I suggest warm tone like brown, dark brown. You can also consider to make the heading bold to separate it from the paragraph underneath

Screen Shot 2021-03-03 at 08.34.51.png

2. Make equal section

Equal columns in one section would help the page looks more professional. If you set one picture to be longer than the one next to it, the layout of your web will be dragged and customers will have to witness a white blank space on their right

In this case I would suggest you change the type of 2 pictures to be both landscape or portrait.

Screen Shot 2021-03-03 at 08.33.56.png

3. Homepage layout

Your homepage is really beautiful and personally I'd love to know more about your business by scrolling back and forth your homepage. However, the page is quite short. You could help me and other visitors to know better about your business by adding other sections, such as:

- About Us section

- Testimonial/Review

4. Present your works in mock-up

- Since your business is about photography, I think you should place your work into mockup like canva, picture frame, etc. to showcase how good it will be if your customers buy your works an take advantage of them. 

You can search canva mockup c20 license to get mock up with free license (can be used for trading purpose)

5. Add CTA button on the hero section

Screen Shot 2021-03-03 at 08.51.33.png

6. Store speed

I have done a test on your store speed, please check it here: https://analyze.speedboostr.com/result/fwdjl7tqvu. I know you sell artwork so the image needs to be as good as possible but you can consider to compress them to avoid overweight your store and hurt customer experience

That's all I have to say. If you feel my comment useful please hit the LIKE button and mark this comment as Solution 

Cheers,

Richard

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.
- Inspiring example: PageFly builds a complete Shopify landing page base on Nike.com
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Twitter | Group | Youtube
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2781 160 518

Hello @BTBWILD, I hope you are doing well! I reviewed your store and here are some suggestions that you need to work on:

The first fold of the website should always have a call to action in it - And here’s why; in most cases placing the CTA above the fold works wonders for your campaigns. This placement immediately draws your visitors’ attention to your CTA which is always good for conversions.

- Display all the images in the same & of standard size. 

- Add these categories in the header menu. 

Screenshot - 2021-03-03T113049.449.png

- In the footer menu, add policies like shipping/ privacy/ returns & refund. 

- Run paid ads and make sure you are targeting the right audience. It will help you with conversions. 

- Make sure to enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.

- For getting more conversions and sales you can target your customers by sending automated emails that help to improve the relevancy and timeliness of your campaigns. You can use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action. For some reason unknown to you, they leave without making a purchase but with email automation, you can make sure that this user receives an email shortly after they abandoned their cart, reminding them of what they left behind and asking if they need help completing their purchase. In this case, email marketing automation turns a missed opportunity into an opportunity to build a stronger relationship and make a sale.

- Run email campaigns and push campaigns.

- You can add an attractive discount popup to capture more customers. 

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest installing the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes