Looking for feedback on my website

Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 0

Hello all! I would really appreciate your feedback on my store. Appearance, Prices, products, does it look professional, trustworthy? I have very low traffic and no sale.

https://www.naturesaroma.org 

Thank you for your contribution

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hey, 

Right now I can only point out things I see, but it literally could be anything and it doesn't necessarily have to be with the design of your website.

In fact, I quite like your website. It seems fast and reasonably designed. I went through the purchase steps, without buying anything and it works well.

• The design looks a bit plain, it could really do with a nice big banner image with. On desktop there is not a good use of space as I don't see anything except for the logo and icons above the fold. Take a store design like: https://organika.com/
  • Your product titles are too long
  • your product images on your home page are different sizes when they should be the same size
  • you should get some testimonials up on your website
  • since you are based in the US, you should really advertise your location and the fact that you are a local company

There is a lot we can't see.

My advice is to start tracking your data and then make the changes and see if it impacts your metrics. You need to look at it from different perspectives, not just conversion rate, but bounce rate, time on page, cart abandonment rate, and product detail view rate at the minimum to understand what can be improved. We could look at where the traffic comes from and why. We also do video replays, so you will be able to collect replay videos of your customers, journey through your website to know who, why, where your customers are dropping off. Time to stop doing guess work.

If you would like, I can provide a free analytics consultation which involves:

• taking a deep dive into your data: look at where your traffic comes from, what they do on the site, why they might be dropping off
  • identifying metrics and areas that could cause issues
  • working together to see what we can improve to bring up that conversion rate
  • at the end of the day, you know your market the best, but I can help to provide key insights and a second opinion on what could be improved

If you are interested in working with me and getting some consultation just send me your email in a private message and we can work together more efficiently via email. 

If you have any questions, I'm open to being fully transparent. I'm really just looking for some positive reviews for my app.

Cheers,

ui-gab
https://www.uiavenue.ca
We specialize in data analytics. If I've helped you today, please give our give our app a try (15-day free trial) https://apps.shopify.com/ui-ave-analytics and maybe write a good review.
Send me a message if you want a free data analysis consultation.
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 0

Thank you! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trailblazer
301 11 13

Hi @Mar11 

I hope you're doing great!

I would be happy to solve your problems, Please give me a suitable time to discuss about your issues.

Also, add me over Skype id- live:jennifer.wcoast or Drop me an Email- sales@wreximinfotech.com

I look forward to your response!

Stay Well

Thanks!

1 Like
Highlighted

Hi @Mar11 

After spending few minutes on your store, I have to say that your store such beautiful and the images are great too. Moreover, I have some suggestions that you can apply to boost it up.

1. Make header sticky

This would be more convenient for all users if they're scrolling up and down in your store. They still can access to another section during surfing and easily checking what inside Cart right now or searching for a specific item.

2. Hero banner

Screen Shot 2020-09-04 at 16.14.12.png

I suggest that the position of Title and CTA button should be moved to the center of image, cause the current position is quite weird and customers will not click on your CTA.

Also you should change the color of the button, here I see that its not attract me enough to make decision buy this product, and make it larger 2 times.

3. Cart Content

Adding a product to carts is the clearest signal that people are interested in the products. Not only reminding people of what’s in their cart, but a section of the cart content also gives visitors a short cut to the cart they abandoned, thus making it easier to make a purchase. It will boost your sale a lot.

Hope that my suggestions may help you in some way. Furthermore, you can check this article to know how to optimize your homepage.

Cheer!

- [Tutorial] How to customize Shopify product page: academy.pagefly.io/customize-shopify-product-pages
- Are you having problems customizing your Shopify pages? Check out PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 0

Thank you so much for these great suggestions! 

0 Likes