Looking for feedback on my website

Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi all, 

I set up my website in March, and I have had a few organic sales, most have been for custom orders though 

I am wondering if there is anymore I can do to improve the look and usability? Particularly around getting to checkout.

Thanks in advance

Amy

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hey Amy,

I'd be happy to have a look for you and give you some feedback. 

Can you send me a link to your site and I'll take a peek

Greetings from Switzerland!!

Mairi

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi Mairi, 

Haha sorry! Yes the website would be a good start wouldn't it!

It's www.emeraldyears.com

Thanks

Amy 

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

EDIT - Like a fool I forgot to add the link!! My website is www.emeraldyears.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
387 40 129

Hi @Emerald2

Have seen your site and I think it has many things to improve. Here are some:

At first, I will talk about your homepage.

- It needs to have this layout:

+ Banners (slideshows): where you can send your messages and guide your customers to product pages with CTA buttons. 

+ About Us section. Talk about your story. 

+ Featured Collection or Featured Products. 

+ Key benefits when buying in your store. 

+ Instagram gallery. 

+ Reviews section. 

Have seen your Instagram account and it has so much good content and beautiful product photos. So I think an Instagram gallery will be a good way to show your Instagram content. 

Check this app Shoppable Instagram Gallery. It will help you create one and also make it shoppable. 

Now turning to your product pages, you need to add:

+ Sticky Add to Cart bar

+ The Quantity section 

+ More Upsell and Cross-sell methods like product bundles 

+ The title for your description  

Also, it seems that your store was established in 2015, and it is a long time for a business. Therefore, I think you need to highlight this point. 

In the future, if you want to provide your customers with PDF invoices, the app Drag and Drop PDF Invoice will help you do that with ease. 

Hope this helps!

Happy selling, 

Member of AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service.
We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

If my answer is helpful, click Like and Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1402 71 238

Hello @Emerald2, I hope you are doing good! Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

1. The home Page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- New arrivals, Bestsellers- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed

2. Make your store attractive. Add high-quality optimized images. The attractive store will help you to enhance the browsing experience of the customers & will reduce the bounce rate.

3. Start using a loyalty program to entice your customers. It will help you build a loyal customer base. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like signing up, allowing for web push notifications, make a purchase, visiting a store, and many more.

This will help in doubling the sales as when you give loyalty points to your customers they will come again to your store to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. You can give rewards to your customers to redeem those points.

4. Add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers. Every visitor can be your customer.

5. Add a referral program, it helps in increasing sales and creates brand awareness. You can ask your customers to refer a product to their friends and family. When the product is referred by some known, people tend to purchase the product. The referral program helps in increasing sales. You can give a reward for referring the product.

Make your store engaging and interactive to maximize customer engagement. If your store is engaging it will help you to capture visitors & convert them into paying customers. Add customer engagement & marketing tools in your store. 

Hope this helps!

If you are looking to implement customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes