Looking for feedback on my womenswear shop Please!!!

Highlighted
1 0 0

I have launched my romantic womenswear website 3 days ago. Please check it here: www.fairytong.com.

I received many good feedbacks on Instagram already, some people even left very passionate comments on my page/dm and said they wanted to buy it immediately! But 3 days and still no sales.

My instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fairytonglondon/ 

Please give me some feedback of my website, I hope I can improve them to increase the conversion rate!

Thank you so much!!!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
287 32 99

Hi @fairytonglondon

To be honest, your store is amazing, beautiful design and products. 

But I think it still has some things to improve. Here are some:

- Maybe you can the part that allows your customers to click besides the automatic process. 

ConveyLego0612_0-1601352153185.png

- Why this has a different design, maybe you can check that again. 

ConveyLego0612_1-1601352290707.png

- The Quickview part is good. I love it so try to keep it up. 

- I see you have an Instagram account, right? So you can try to have an Instagram gallery on your site. I see many fashion businesses are doing that now. 

Check it out: Shoppable Instagram Gallery. It has a free plan and also very user-friendly. 

You can check it and create one for your own. 

- Maybe you can add some information about your store here. It will increase your social proof. 

ConveyLego0612_2-1601352861303.png

- Add live chat support to have better customer service. 

- In the future, if you have reviews from your customers, I think you need to show them on as soon as possible. 

- I think one of the problems here is your price. It's quite high. Maybe you can try some discount events to encourage your customers to buy. 

And I think your products are high-quality ones, so don't be worry if you sell little because when you sell one, your profit is high, right?

Here is my view and hope this helps!

Happy selling, 

Member of AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service.
We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

If my answer is helpful, click Like and Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
545 11 151

Hi @fairytonglondon !

I love your store design, your product images and layout perfect!

If your website doesn’t have a blog already, make creating one a priority. But if you have a blog, it gives people a reason to keep coming back. Blogs also help improve your SEO because you’re constantly adding new content to your page.

Take a second look at the pricing policy of yours. Clearly, you are one who really knows the true price for a product, so make sure your customers also understand why they are paying certain amount of money. You can tell more about your brand, resources that you use, that the part of the money is donated, that you are based on sustainable development, etc. A customer needs to know why he/she needs to buy from you but not from a place with more affordable price tags.  

90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.

Imagine if you saw something that you quite like in the store, however you want to browse more, get more options, and then choose the best one. That often happens to me, because I am indecisive. That is when Wishlist comes in handy. Since you have a lot of products on your site, I recommend adding that feature to improve the user experience on your site. Besides, if the items on the wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder.

Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa. 

The items in your store are more on an expensive side, therefore I recommend giving back to your customers by rewarding them with free shipping, discounts, and other goodies for spending a certain amount of money on your site. That way,  letting your customers know that you care about them.

Use a referral program that will encourage your existing customers to share your products with their friends by giving discounts if the latter have purchased something from your store. With referral programs it is important to carefully set up so that you are not giving huge discounts and not getting anything back. [I recommend using one by Growave., because it is safe and it is integrated with 6 other marketing features (Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, Referral, VIP tiers) for better performance. 

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
1 Like