Looking for feedback on our Art Store

1 0 0
Shopify Partner
466 45 154

Hi @Niq

Have seen your site and have some suggestions for you:

- About your banners, I only see the first banner having a CTA button. I think you need to add more for other banners. 

- When your customers see this section, they need to have buttons to guide them to product pages. 

ConveyLego0612_0-1607052396917.png

- In your reviews section, it would be great if you can have more than two reviews. 

- Have seen your Instagram account, and it has so much good content and product photos. So I think you can add an Instagram gallery to show your Instagram content. 

If you want to have one, check this app Shoppable Instagram Gallery

- On your product pages, I think you should add:

+ The Sticky Add to Cart bar

+ Have more Upsell and Cross-sell methods

+ Detailed description would be great

- If you want to provide your customers with PDF invoices, the app Drag and Drop PDF invoice will help you create many unique templates. 

Hope this helps!

Happy selling, 

Member of AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service.
We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

If my answer is helpful, click Like and Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1988 109 358

Hello @Niq, I hope you are doing good! Here are some suggestions:

- Add a drop-down menu in the 'products' option of the header menu on the homepage.

- Add recently viewed, bestsellers section on the homepage.

Add an announcement bar to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on.

Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when customers are not in your store without getting their email address. It also helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.

- Add a referral program. A referral program can help optimize your sales cycle, help you produce quality leads, and take your marketing efforts up a notch. People are more like to make a purchase when a product is referred by any friend. You can boost your marketing ROI and drive conversions with referral marketing. Also, it builds up your social proof and social currency, develops an engaging way to communicate with customers in multiple channels and hits right on your target market.

- Make sure to enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
844 21 243

Hi @Niq !

Add a favicon

If your website doesn’t have a blog already, make creating one a priority. But if you have a blog, it gives people a reason to keep coming back. Blogs also help improve your SEO because you’re constantly adding new content to your page.

Add clear CTAs - help to show what to do next. Hero banner on your homepage is a key to make a connection with every visitor. You should clearly communicate what your website is about.

Homepage designs guides your visitors around your website. To engage visitors you need to work on homepage layout design.  Include trust indicators on the homepage. Homepage content should be strategically decided.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes

Hey @Niq,

Before I get into my feedback, I wanted to let you know that we are giving away prizes every week leading up to Christmas. Prizes include things like custom logos and favicons, custom store banners, one hour of store tweaks and for one lucky person, we are giving away a complete store re-design. To get your entry in, all you need to do is sign up for our email newsletter. Oh, and we are giving away FREE Christmas store banners and pop up graphics automatically to everyone who signs up.

Now, onto my feedback..

First impression was a great one. Clever name, professional looking design and photos, well done!

When I click products, I see a mix of all of your products.

screencapture-pulpandpigment-ph-collections-all-2020-12-04-10_06_33.png

I'd recommend that when a person clicks on products, they see an image with a title ie. "Ink" "Face/Body Paint" "Sketch Books" and etc. You can do that by moving your items into collections. We show how to that in this video:

On your individual products page, I'd recommend moving the description underneath the title where the eye in trained to look. On desktop, you will miss it completely unless you think to scroll down.

pulp-product.png

My last recommendation is to spend some time on your SEO. By default, Shopify will pull your product titles and descriptions and use that as your SEO (that is what is happening in your case). You don't want to leave your SEO to default, you want to be intentional about the words you use so that you are reaching your intended audience. We see it a lot, store owners get plenty of traffic but no sales and they are left discouraged and frustrated. Definitely don't want that for you so please do watch this video:

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

Dropshipping with no sales? Learn how to find WINNING products!
0 Likes
Excursionist
39 0 6

First of all, love the store and the products! This is a great niche to explore.

Some small suggestions for your store:

• Consider including shipping information, privacy policy, return policy...etc.
  • Do you use any passive marketing apps? Upselling and bundling are great ways to generate higher order values and conversions!
    You can check out our apps on Shopify app store if you are interested in exploring these ideas: Simile.

What kind of marketing do you do for this website?

Happy selling!

0 Likes