i really like the concept that your store provides , it does have brilliant pictures that are put on for display and anyone viewing your site for the pictures would know its a work of art . im a graphic designer and i would like to suggest a better landing page for those amazing stickers with some carousal which would make it look like a slide show a, moslty make the visual design of the page to full size images that extend accross the screen and also change the product layout page , so that it doesnt look like a sale website and if you add product labels to your product catalog page , then would get a sales boost , ill leave a link to the app which can help you with this
I've taken a look at your store. Nice collection! I've some suggestions for improvement.
1. you can add slideshow in the Home page
2. Add 'New Arrivals' section to help customers keep updated on new products.
3. In NEW TO PHOTOPORTRAYAL? section, reduce the width of the text box, and also without entering any email clicking on the button is redirecting to Thank you for your submission! page.
4. Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product.
5. It would be nice if product images could be zoomed in
6. You can add testimonials on the home page to make the store look more professional.
7. A FAQ would be useful!
8. Discounts and limited-time offers will help to increase sales.
9. Add more specific product title in product pages.
Creating the perfect SEO product title can help the search engine understand exactly what it is you are selling and drive more traffic to your site. So try to keep the product title unique and more specific.
10. Add filters in collection pages to help your visitors narrow in on the specific product they're looking for and find products they might be interested in based on certain features (e.g. size, color, category)
11. Add sorting feature in collection pages for changing the order of any product listing whereby users can choose which criteria they want the products to be listed by.
Before you think of ranking you should ensure your pages are found (indexed by Google). You can submit your store content regularly to all the major engines, or consider using a convenient tool like flare by Mansion Ecommerce. flare automatically detects site changes and verifiably informs major search engines like Google & Bing. You can get your free Google Index Score through flare. Plus! Only flare can submit individual URLs to Google & Bing, allowing your prioritized pages to be indexed first and fast.
Hope this was helpful!
Hi @photoportrayal ,
I can see that you are having information about shipping,returns and refunds which is all very important to increase trust among shoppers. I love the limited edition collections :)
Here are some suggestions that you can consider :
1. You can add customer testimonials to increase trust among shoppers.
2. Instagram feed could be added for better brand promotions.
3. You may want to think about adding product reviews. Reviews are essential for any eCommerce store as it helps sell more and creates immediate trust with shoppers. Be sure to check out our review app.
Turning More Shoppers Into Customers
Hey Photo Portrayal,
Consider the below-mentioned points for store optimization:
I hope you do well!
Hey @photoportrayal , welcome to the Shopify family
I checked your website, and it looks superb. Very classy and neat. Also it was interesting to read about yourself. I would just like to share a few tips.
Tip #1: Invite customers to be part of your community. Also having a blog, getting out articles and having fresh content once in two weeks will allow you to drive traffic, help in starting conversations and build credibility.
Tip #2: I suggest you try adding some kind of stickers/badges to showcase stuff like trending, running out fast, back in stock, hot seller etc. Apps in Shopify app store can help with this by making the process very easy & simple. With labels/badges, you'll be able to tap into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency to boost sales.
Try out this and let me know if you want any further help, I'm always happy to help.
PS: CoVid offer for all stores at https://community.shopify.com/c/COVID-19-Partner-Offers/Free-Credits-for-In-Store-Conversion-Sticker...