Hello all, this is my first post on the shopify community forums, my business partner and I have been working on a dropshipping furniture and kitchen appliance store for the Australian market called HomeLux.
This online store will be targeting home owners that enjoy a modern style of furniture and sleek appliances. We are hoping to achieve the same vibe with our website. Which is why we are seeking the help of anyone interested in providing feedback for our store, we would greatly appreciate it and will use it constructively to better improve customer experience.
Here are some photos
You can access our store at: https://5cqjit4jfuzkfvme-27782021193.shopifypreview.com
Thank you for your time and we look forward to hearing your feedback!
PS those prices are placeholders at this time. They do not reflect the real prices we will be using
Congratualtions on starting your new online store!
Overall your site is quite good your site navigation is easy and simple to use and your product descriptions are detailed.
Here are some areas you should focus on to turn visitors into customers:
Here are some links to videos that could really help you out:
Hope the feedback helps. Reach out if you need anymore help.
Thank you so much for your feedback @celinam
We will be sure to look into those links to see where we can do better and make sure that we make our store policies viewable for the entire duration of the shopping experience.
Hey Home Lux Australia,
Pay attention to the following tips to improve your store look:
I am sure the above points would help.
Hi @Trae welcome to Shopify family
I Hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share
1. Connect to different social media platforms and promote your brand through ads and different endorsements. Social Media is the new age norm. Attach all the profile details to footer.
2. Engaging audience by writing blogs with good titles and posting it on differnt social media platforms will give an impression to audience as you are master of content and will look upto you for further knowledge.
3. A section of most liked/purchased product on the landing page would help as most of your products will be reviewed in gallery.
4. Product badges are a great way to highlight specific products in your store so they stand out. Getting your customers to take notice of the best product offerings and promotions means your sales campaigns should be even more successful. You can even combine product badges with proven marketing techniques such as scarcity and social proof and your products should sell even faster.
(Attaching one of your product image as refernce)
I hope this helps!
Hi @Trae Your domain authority via MOZ is 49, it is more than I have seen before. Keep doing your activity SEO direction!!!
Hey @Munn, thank you so much for your response. I also like the idea of using product badges, will certainly get a best sellers collection together and look for ways we can use the product badges with that.
Hello @Trae ,
I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you, hope they might help you.
I hope our feedback helps you.
Congratulations on your store. I've some suggestions for improvement.
1. Add the Home page link at the starting of the main menu.
2. Add 'New Arrivals' section to help customers keep updated on new products.
3. Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product.
4. Add Contact Us page for better customer interaction.
5. You can add testimonials on the home page to make the store look more professional.
6. Add social media for the store to increase the traffic
8. A FAQ would be useful!
9. Discounts and limited-time offers will help to increase sales.
10. Add About Us page which is a reflection of the purpose and personality of the business.
11. Add the section for email Newsletter in the footer(as common to all pages) instead of adding in Home page only.
12. Add more specific product title/url in product pages.
Creating the perfect SEO product title/url can help the search engine understand exactly what it is you are selling and drive more traffic to your site. So try to keep the product title/url unique and more specific.
13. Create a Facebook account for your store. Having a Facebook Store is a great way to grow your business, allowing you to tap into new audiences and gain more customers.
Before you think of ranking you should ensure your pages are found (indexed by Google). You can submit your store content regularly to all the major engines, or consider using a convenient tool like flare by Mansion Ecommerce. flare automatically detects site changes and verifiably informs major search engines like Google & Bing. You can get your free Google Index Score through flare. Plus! Only flare can submit individual URLs to Google & Bing, allowing your prioritized pages to be indexed first and fast.
Hope this was helpful!