Looking for feedback on our leather goods store - Navie!

Solved
asiddhanthi
Tourist
11 0 3

Hi everyone, 

We recently started a high quality leather goods company, and would love your feedback.  https://navielifestyle.com/

I am looking for feedback on a few things:

- How does the website landing page make you feel? Do you have any suggestions for improving the first impression?

- What improvements would you suggest?

We are just getting started on ads so would like to make sure we have our website in the best shape possible. Thank you!

Abhi & Rupal

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @asiddhanthi, I am Richard - conversion rate optimization expert from PageFly. I have some feedback for your store for improvements:

Home page:

1. Banner images are not optimized for laptop/desktop view. When I access your website using my laptop and PC, the backpack in the banner is half cut out and the CTA button "Shop Now" is not shown until I scroll down. Because of this, customers will not know immediately what your store is selling, are not encouraged to take action and might exit.

Screen Shot 2020-08-16 at 12.52.47.png

2. Choose less busy images for text overlays. Some of your background images are quite busy, therefore the texts and CTA buttons overlaying on them are quite hard to read, hence hard to navigate and remember.

Screen Shot 2020-08-16 at 12.37.36.png

Screen Shot 2020-08-16 at 12.38.00.png

Try something like this:

Screen Shot 2020-08-16 at 13.06.22.png

Product page:

- Display/Link to Return policy. With the store's product pricing, it'd be great to give customers the confidence to return if they are unsure about the product. Including a Return policy will give them the security they need and they will have more confidence buying your product.

Example: 

research-media-file-e1f8bc3d59b447b95a4e7e46cd43069a.png

Cart page: 

- Display 3rd party payment logos in the checkout page instead. Right now the cart page has a lot of buttons - which might unnecessarily distracts customers from the main checkout button.

Screen Shot 2020-08-16 at 13.21.58.png

You can try displaying only the Check Out button in the cart page and have the 3rd party payment options in the checkout page like this:

Screen Shot 2020-08-16 at 13.21.12.png

checkout.png

Those are my suggestions for your product page. You can learn more by referring to this guide on Tips to Personalize Your Store, including home page, product page, cart page, etc. If you find my feedback helpful, please accept it as a solution. Best of luck!

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- Get tips to personalize your page
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Twitter | Group | Youtube.
- [Tutorial] Get more tips on using PageFly to soar sales this season
Growave
Shopify Partner
854 21 250

Hi @asiddhanthi !

Welcome to Shopify and I wish you good luck!

1. If your website doesn’t have a blog already, make creating one a priority. But if you have a blog, it gives people a reason to keep coming back. Blogs also help improve your SEO because you’re constantly adding new content to your page.

2. Imagine if you saw something that you quite like in the store, however you want to browse more, get more options, and then choose the best one. That often happens to me, because I am indecisive. That is when Wishlist comes in handy. Since you have a lot of products on your site, I recommend adding that feature to improve the user experience on your site. Besides, if the items on the wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder.

3. Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.

4. Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer

5. The items in your store are more on an expensive side, therefore I recommend giving back to your customers by rewarding them with free shipping, discounts, and other goodies for spending a certain amount of money on your site. That way,  letting your customers know that you care about them.

Use a referral program that will encourage your existing customers to share your products with their friends by giving discounts if the latter have purchased something from your store. With referral programs it is important to carefully set up so that you are not giving huge discounts and not getting anything back. [I recommend using one by Growave., because it is safe and it is integrated with 6 other marketing features (Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, Referral, VIP tiers) for better performance. 

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
asiddhanthi
Tourist
11 0 3

Hi Richard, 

Thank you for taking the time to review our store, and the detailed feedback. The feedback you offered is very useful. 

Thank you!

Abhishek

0 Likes
asiddhanthi
Tourist
11 0 3

Hi Adelia, 

Thanks so much for the detailed feedback. The inputs you offered are very helpful. 

Abhishek

0 Likes
Fayzmo
Shopify Partner
222 17 84

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @asiddhanthi,

I checked your store, which looks neat and simple. I though find it not interactive enough, which might lead to a high bounce rate. Let me share with you some pointers: 

1. In your homepage, I would suggest highlighting a few more collections (Featured Product, Best Seller, and New Arrivals) and keeping some testimonials as social proof as well. Keep in mind that the homepage should be engaging customers, but also not too cluttered which might make your customers bounce off.

2. A strong call-to-action button in the homepage banner (on top) which should stand out from the surrounding design. This should lead to collections representing the banner

3. Footer Menu: The footer is an important part of your website because it is displayed on each page. As per resources, some stores have observed up to a 50% increase in conversions when they optimized their website footer design with specific goals. So it can help in improving credibility to your store, and as a result in conversions by updating your footer menu with following details:

• Website Navigation: The product catalog is broken down into different collections & categories, a simple call-to-action on customer support/forms that try to convert website visitors to newsletter subscribers.
  • FAQ: Answer some of the most common questions customers have related to your products, payment, shipping, return, and refund.
  • Security & Credibility: Showcase your awards, security certificates, and badges to demonstrate to visitors that your website is trustworthy.

4. Build confidence by using social proof: Social proof comes in many forms. They can be reviews, trust badges, customer testimonials, videos, ratings, etc. Customers are more likely to trust you when you have social proofs that establish you’re a reputable brand other people are already buying from.
------> Reviews: Get more reviews in your products, this is for shoppers to gain some confidence in buying from your store. To know more about how to ask for reviews politely, you can read it here.
------>Add trust badges and trust seals: One of the easiest things you can do to make your e-commerce site more trustworthy is to add trust badges, this will make them feel more comfortable making a purchase. You can read about it here

5. Adding badges (like Sale, Trending, Low In Stock) can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency. Also having graphic and personalized stickers on products will help grab the attention of customers easily and nudge them to purchase. Try out ModeMagic, they offer free custom badges, or you can create one in ease.

Screenshot 2020-08-22 at 1.34.42 AM.png

6. Resourceful guidance & help: Not having support or not having adequate information is a huge frustration for a lot of online buyers. Consider adding a chat plugin to your site for people to contact you while they are shopping.

7. I recommend you to strengthen your social activity on Facebook and Instagram by posting on regularly, and connecting with similar communities as this will increase awareness and publicity of your website and help in having more traffic. Also getting a social media influencer to promote your merch is also a good way to get high traffic to your store.

Hope these pointers help.

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
asiddhanthi
Tourist
11 0 3

Hi Fayzmo, 

Thanks for taking the time to do such a detailed review. We really appreciate it! 

Abhi

0 Likes