Looking for feedback on our new Shopify store layout and theme

2 0 0

Hi all,

We have recently had a new Shopify theme developed for our store and website. We have nearly completed the project and were hoping for some feedback on the new theme/suggestions to improve for final amendments etc. Note that the client testimonials on the home page will be updated soon.

One thing that we're not 100% sure on is the Quick View function, particularly on Mobile. It is quite distracting from a UX perspective, but feedback from customers has suggested that they like this feature due to the ability to quickly view lots of products (we have nearly 1000 products on our store) and check whether they're in stock, without clicking through to the full product. Any advice/suggestions on this would be welcome.

The preview link is https://feuujn32cyoj5viz-2587139.shopifypreview.com 

The current (old) theme is shop.kentauraustralia.com 

0 Likes

The new site looks really great. Love the design and branding so far.

Homepage Feedback

1. I would not put customer reviews in a carousel as they have been proven to kills conversions rates ...limit how much you use the one on your site. No one is going to wait around to see what is on each slider.

2. The Popular Brand section logos are hard to see against the black background

3. I would delay the email popup to one minute to give me a bit more time to look around the homepage

4. I'm not a fan of Quick View for products but I know they are popular and people like they.

5. Consider adding a Featured Product section on the homepage (i.e. Product Of The Month). Pick one products and tell people why you picked it and what makes it great

Product Page  Feedback

1. Move the "Secured and trusted checkout with:" to your footer to clean up product pages and remove duplicate content on your product pages

2. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com
0 Likes
2 0 0

Hi Duane,

Thanks very much for your feedback! Some excellent points that that we will certainly look to implement.

Kind regards,

Katelyn

0 Likes
Highlighted

Dear KatelynPendivil,

Congratulation for your store. We have gone through your store and hope the following suggestion will help you.

1. Optimize your store loading speed for mobile and desktop

2. Design can be more better and organized

3. Optimize your each product landing page (https://www.mswebdesigner.com/pages/product-page-1)

4. Optimize your store for SEO

5. Use Facebook and Instagram Shop for sale
6. Add blog section

7. Need to work on cart page

There are other areas you need to work

Need more experts tips? Please find experts here: https://www.mswebdesigner.com/products/get-expert-guidance

Thanks & Regards

MS Web Designer

Official Shopify Experts & Partner

20000+ Task Completed
1000+ Satisfied Client
9.9*/10 Customer Rating
10*/10 Shopify Services Marketplace
E-mail: hello@mswebdesigner.com
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
455 19 53

You have such a nice store why don't you use some engagement tools to capture your visitors?

Make use of pop-ups to greet your customers. I would personally recommend you to go for a 45-sec-pop-up at the entry. Conversion rates for pop-ups are high and the most surprising discovery is that the pop up doesn't increase bounce rate at all. This is ample time for your audience to get hooked by your content, whilst also being quick enough to catch skimmers before they leave.

I would recommend you to add a review button on your homepage so that every new visitor can get a glance. Create an engaging and interactive website- Engaged and loyal customers, can lead to an increase and repeat sales and also eventually lower down your cost of acquisition.

Make use of push notifications, which allows you to send push notifications in real-time to the user's browser. Engage customers will lead to an increase in repeat customers.

Chatbots in your business is that they save time. For instance, when used on your website they can provide fast, automated answers to most questions. This will engage your customers and prevent customers from waiting for a day or longer to receive responses as they would have in the past.

You can add loyalty points and referrals, it increases repeat purchase and customer lifetime value with points and rewards that give customers more reasons to return to your store. Encourage them to Share and Refer their friends to your store. It will help you to collect & display customer reviews, photos, and Q&A, to increase your trust as well as conversion rate. This will help in engaging your visitors and converting them into paying customers.

Send welcome emails, start a welcome series, based on customer activities on your store. Send Broadcast Emails campaigns to anyone on your list when you need to talk to everyone at once. Automatically trigger emails when your customers are most interested based on the purchase, or site visits, or engagement. Or the way they interact with your brand. Group your audience into segments based on almost any factor so that the right message gets to the right person.

Try using Aitrillion.comIt will help you to stimulate your customer's engagement & re-engage and retain them. AiTrillion is a single marketing platform that performs all the marketing functions efficiently. It has everything that an eCommerce store owner needs like Web push notification, Email Marketing, Loyalty Rewards, Reviews, Pop-ups, Announcement Bar and other advanced features like Workflow Automation, Customer Timeline and Ai Predictions orchestrated under one umbrella.

Other than burning a hole in your pocket by investing in many different apps you can start using an all in one marketing platform which will help you to grow and scale your business and take it to new heights.

Want to maximize your engagement and sales?
Visit AiTrillion.com
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
488 26 99

Hi @KatelynPendivil 

Hey congratulations on opening such a great store, honestly I like it a lot, but I think there might be a couple things you could consider changing.

I wasn't able to find a sense of urgency. By using urgency, you can make your visitors feel like they are missing out unless they order immediately. The 'Fear of Missing Out' that they experience, will increase your ability to convert them into buyers. One app that can help you with that is https://apps.shopify.com/better-countdown . It really can make a big difference in getting your customers to buy from you

I wasn't able to find an always visible buy button. Your buy button is the most important button on your site and it should always be within the thumbs reach of the customer. Take a look at your store (especially on your phone), and try to easily find your buy button, especially when you are on the bottom of the page. If your buy button isn't always visible you are making it harder for your customer to buy. Consider adding https://apps.shopify.com/better-sticky-checkout-button-increase-your-sales , it will help it make it easier for your customer to buy from you.

Nice job on your all of your hard work so far, and I'm sure that just a few minor changes will really help.

Just so you know (I had to do it), I wrote a series of emails https://mailchi.mp/7d8692283c12/shopify-conversion-course that might help you with some tips for making your store better (I get into the weeds there).

To learn more visit https://www.answrly.com/

0 Likes