Looking for feedback on our new hunting and outdoor apparel store

Solved
HHA17
2 0 1
Good morning, we just launched about a week ago, still trying to make minor changes but would love some feedback. Also, if anyone knows how to get the social media icons on the header and footer so we can link our accounts to our website, that would be helpful.
www.hornisapparel.com
0 Likes
Vesh
Tourist
8 1 1

This is an accepted solution.

Hey, Dude, You Should Remove The Powered By Shopify At The Footer Below and if possible try to change the footer colour I mean by the colours on your store are red, white, black(main) so if suddenly its blue means its actually kinda not nice :)

HHA17
2 0 1
Thanks! Done and done
Vesh
Tourist
8 1 1

Bro, I Really Like The Design Of Your Website!!

0 Likes
neha-sparq
Shopify Partner
1956 124 436

Hi,

Store is amazing to hang with. Add some more discounts to engage customers and bestsellers as well.

Footer social links are placed right, just create a Insta page and add it like you have done it with facebook.

Few Apps to drive you a little better in sales :-

1. For better traffic and sales , you can Run some advertisements from the popular app Kit. Kit is the extra set of hands you’ve been looking for to help with marketing your store. As your FREE virtual employee, Kit will recommend the marketing activities most likely to drive sales.

2. You will surely add some more products to be printed on for that you might need a search. I would recommend to replace the default search with advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction and other such feature. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

3. Sales Pop syncs your store's data to turn recent orders into sales notification popups on your storefront. This is Sales Pop's highest converting feature and is most commonly used on product pages, collection pages.

I hope my feedback will help you converting visitors into customers.

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes

Hi @HHA17

The Instagram widget link is broken, you might need to check it. (On homepage footer)

Also I think you should review the header content. The text is not so easy to read on the background. I think it'd be better to describe quickly what the store offers (rather than the vague "Be entered to win")

And some words for the product page: When I click the "Click to view more" button, I'm directed to a page with no call-to-action...

What do you expect visitors to do here? Better add a "View all products" or "Shop now" button so that people can click and be redirected to a page where they can view and buy products.12:26-01.png

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.
Survive 2021 with top secrets from e-commerce leaders
0 Likes