Looking for feedback on our new shop, Luxoba

Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 0

Hi all,

Would really appreciate if we could get feedback on our store.

First time setting up a store and not sure what we are doing wrong as there are add to carts but not moving on to purchase.

Thank you for your time.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
48 2 7

Hi @luxoba 

You have done the great job, you are on the right track. There is not much changes required, since you have raised the query. I would surely, help you in the enhancement process. Please check the below recommendation :-

1)Purpose of slider on any side is related to showing the popular categories which is sold on particular store. Since you have large number of products, it is better to have atleast 3 sliders on your store. You also need to have proper CTA button associated with that slider like Shop Now or Explore for appealing visitor to click on that slider.

2)For better navigation, you must have submenu associated with your store, You have many menus, you can create the nested menu associated with that, it will have show the density on your store.

3)If you have jewellery products, you may use unspash for showing better hd image, you can download the free images from there.

4)Also I would recommend you to setup Google Analytics for checking user behaviour on your site, it is still not setup. You can set by signing up on Google Analytics, after that you need to copy the UA code on preference section. After that you can create goals where you can add two case, in the first case add the steps where customer directly purchases the item, in the second case add the case where customer add the products in the cart after that he purchases the items.

5)In the contact us page, contact us form should open, while creating page there is option to select page.contact you need to select that option for adding contact form to the page.

6)It is about your branding to store intead of Powered By Shopify, you can mention your Store name for the branding of your store. Please check the following screenshot 

7)I have also checked you are not using Facebook Sales Channel, with sales channel, you can list products on Shop Section through that followers can directly checkout through facebook.I am attaching the screenshot1, you can refer that.

If you need more assistance you can contact me on email arpansrivastava@cedcommerce.com. I would recommend you to visit my page related to development of shopify store it has some useful insight

Thanks

Arpan Srivastava
Store Analyst

Skype id-live:danbakker_2

Want to Increase your Sales on Shopify?
Now do connect with me on group also https://www.facebook.com/groups/Shopifysellershub/

Shopify Expert
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 0

Hi arpan,

Thank you very much for the reply.I am working on the FB shop.

I will work on the rest of your inputs as well

Thank you again for your time

0 Likes
Highlighted

Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. I would work on your product selection. You have jewelry mixed with back to school items and bags. Figure out what your store's focus is going to be and have products within that area.

2. Make sure all your product images are the same size and dimensions. This is going to help tie your site together

3. I would clean up the design of your homepage as there is tons of empty white space

4. Consider adding a Featured Product section on the homepage (i.e. XY Of The Month). Pick one products and tell people why you picked it and what makes it great

Product Page  Feedback

1. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

2. Add a section for customer reviews when you get them. This helps build social proof

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce & DTC brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 124 434

Hi 

Your store looks nice and the products are different.

I have reviewed your website briefly and here are some of my feedbacks that you can implement on the site easily.

1. You can make your slider full width,and reduce the size of logo ,will surely look good.
  2. Instead of using logo as favicon. Use your bug image as favicon, it will be more visible.
  3. Make sure your social media pages opened at the new tab instead of the same tab. This will ensure your customers stay on your website while looking at your social presence.
  4. Also since you have just started you can have some promotional activity on the site, offer some discounts and add referral code that can help the first time user to gain discount on second order.
  5. The default search landing page https://luxoba.com/search?q= is bit off, I mean it's empty. You can show products on that page as well by simply updating the default search on the website with different search solution.
  6. Lastly, You have over 48 products. I would strongly recommend to replace the default search with advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction and other such feature. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users. Check out the features live here.

I hope my feedback will help you converting visitors into customers.

May it rains customers and orders,

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 0

Hi Duane,

Thank you for your feedback.

Appreciate it and will be working on the suggested items

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 0

Hi Neha,

Thank you very much for the input.

Will surely look into the feedback provided and make the improvement.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @luxoba,

I had a look at your store and I think the product images that you have used are decent but they are missing the human element. There are no human faces, or examples of people using the products you are selling, which is important imo. 

As for your problem of abandoned carts it is a problem with any e-commerce site. In fact, about 50-80% people adding something to the cart abandon the purchase according to industry standards.

In general though, it is helpful to think about this problem from the point of view of the customer and their stage in the purchase journey.

Why are they abandoning the purchase? If they have added something to the cart, we can assume they did find something they were looking for. So the reasons for abandoning now could be:- 

• High shipping fees/taxes (This is the most commonly cited reason). 
  • Shipping time - Your store seems to have a high shipping time of 25-30 days which might be stopping people and you can address this by telling the people why.
  • They got distracted with something else (How many tabs do you have open? Mine are at 30 right now). 
  • They wanted to buy it later anyway. 
  • Some problems which we don't know about unless we talk to them. 

To recover these abandoned carts, it becomes important to engage with these people who are abandoning the website. This retargeting can happen through multiple channels - Facebook Ads, Google Ads, Email, SMS, Messenger. Ideally you should optimize for channels which allow you to get into a conversation with the customer if you have not yet nailed why are customers abandoning your website. 

Founder at BiteSpeed - helping e-commerce store owners recover lost revenue from their website shoppers and cart abandoners. Offering early access with a 3-month free plan at bitespeed.co.

Highlighted
Explorer
44 2 5

Hey, 

I reviewed your site nice one good luck :). As a recommendation İ can say you to use Nextsale app.İt is up to you to use or not. But really It is a very useful plugin that helps you to increase sales by converting leads to sales. It uses Social proof &Urgency tools. When you add it to your site FOR FREE, it will show comments of previous buyers. So when the visitors come to your site they will see real purchasers' comments. It will create brand trust in them and trigger them to buy your online service. You can use it for free from the beginning. You will see the benefits. It differs from its competitors in the market by having the best pricing ( the lowest) and all in one dashboard system. You do not pay separate costs for social proof and urgency. All content in one. 

Try it for free, the link is below! Good luck with your store!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 124 434

Thank you for liking my views.Happy to help you.

Were you able to download sparq?, You can get it from here. Let me know if you need any help.

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes