Hi! We are moving from the Debut theme to Blockshop - Adorn and would love to get some constructive feedback before go-live.
Our customer base is primarily female and on mobile devices (iPhone, Android respectively). We are looking to improve ease of use, navigation, design, flow, and overall customer experience. We have worked to standardize product image sizes in accordance to their documentation. The new theme is about 80% done and really need feedback/thoughts on how we can improve on any aspect.
Below is the preview for the new theme, tear it up!
Thank you all so much.
Here's some feedback for your store in general.
Have seen your store and it looks great.
However, here are some of my comments for you:
- You can have more than one banner (sliders). Also, add the CTA buttons for your sliders.
- Add the Quickbuy or Quickview buttons to allow your customers to see more product details faster.
- It seems that you're having two sections that show collections. I think you only should use one.
- This section should have a better layout. Also, you can add some icons to make it more intuitive.
- This section should have a CTA button too.
- You can turn your Instagram feed into a shoppable Instagram gallery. This can increase your sales.
This app Shoppable Instagram Feed will help you do that with ease.
- On your homepage, you can add some sections:
+ The reviews section
+ A section shows the benefits when shopping at your store.
2. Product page:
- Add detailed descriptions for your store.
- Keep the ATC button visible by adding a Sticky Add to Cart bar.
- Add reviews section
- You need more information that encourages your customers to buy like storytelling or the features of products.
I think you're doing great with your store design. There are some other things that you also need to care about:
+ Marker research: Do you know enough about your competitors? What are your customer insights?
+ Marketing plan: after research the market, you will have a better marketing strategy.
Also, remember that you need to have a tool to track your store performance.
Hope this helps!
Hello @PampasB, I hope you are doing well! This is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. I would love to share my thoughts for your store based on 9 years of experience with Shopify for over 1000's active Shopify merchants and hope that my sharing will help you improve your store performance.
You can also check the performance of brands with AiTrillion here.
- Your store looks aesthetically appealing. I liked the product that you are selling.
- The first fold of the website should always have a call to action in it - And here’s why; in most cases placing the CTA above the fold works wonders for your campaigns. This placement immediately draws your visitors’ attention to your CTA which is always good for conversions.
- Prices seem to be competitive. Make sure prices are as per the audience that you are targeting.
- Add a title to this section.
- Align the text 'What Makes us different' and give the proper spacing there. Also, the 'Follow us on Instagram' title should come above the Instagram images section and not here.
Also, make your store engaging and interactive. Add essential eCommerce customer engagement tools in your store to engage the traffic coming to your store:
- Add reviews on the product page. 90% of people read reviews before making a purchase.
- Entice customers by giving them loyalty points on activities like sign up, leaving a review, allowing push notification, visiting a store, on birthdays, and more. This will help you to increase the email and push subscribers. You can then run email and push campaigns to reach your customers on the basis of customer behavior. This helps in increasing the conversion and retention rate.
- Add web push notification, it will help you to reach your customers directly in real-time. If a customer leaves your store, send them a price drop alert notification with the help of a web push notification. Web push notification helps to bring back customers to your store and helps in reducing the bounce rate. You can send the latest offers, updates, and abandoned cart push notifications to bring customers to your store.
- Make sure to enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.
Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.
Also, if you would like to schedule a demo, we will be happy to give the Aitrillion tour.
Looking forward to your reply.
Hope this helps!
Hi @NikkiElizDeMere !
Very thoughtful and invaluable feedback here. Thank you so much. We are really taking this to heart. See my notes in orange below!
Create a charming, almost whimsical atmosphere in your home with soft, fluffy Pampas Stems.
The minimalist neutral tones and the flamboyant, textured look of natural Pampas Grass allow it to be a stunning accent piece in your home decor. Just one stem tastefully placed in an elegantly oversized vase delivers a chic, modern appeal that just never fails to impress.
Hand-picked and carefully selected for the finest quality and design, our Pampas Grass Stems instantly add a stunning highlight to your decor straight out of the box.
Thanks again Nikki, you are amazing!