Looking for feedback on our online store

4 0 0
Hello everyone! I am just beginning in my shopify store journey and as of today i have no sales and managed to get 28 emails to subscribe in my first fb ad campaign, i wanted to know on what areas should I improve in my store to give it a chance to get sales, every feedback from you guys would be greatly appreciated! Thanks! Much love ❤️ ❤️❤️

https://thecutepixie.com/
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @Cutepixie 

I think paid marketing is a waste right now. I would work on the flow and feel of the website first. Once you nail this then I'd move into organic marketing (free) then if you can get some sales there I'd move into paid. 

Every good website has about 14 key eliminates that help convert. At the moment your website has about 7 of them. Work on this first then sky is the limit. 

I love the logo. Keep up the good work. I'll also email you something that should really help so look out for that. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

NO Sales ??? Learn More -----> here

1 Like
Shopify Partner
1640 22 163

Hello,

I just had look into your website, It's looking good. I observed few points on your website, I hope those are helpful for you.
You can use open new tab on the links on the footer section and items on grid page, then customers are spent more time on your store.
Check this image https://snipboard.io/cSUBg0.jpg, And you can re-arrange/modify contact page also.
You can highlight the “here” I mean check this image https://snipboard.io/sDZovV.jpg.
And you can create your store blog, Your blog gives you the chance to make applicable substance for your clients. Utilize this as an advertising strategy to drive activity back to your site.
You can add social media page links of your website. And regularly promote your products through social media pages of your store.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes
Trailblazer
378 24 92

Hi

Your store looks really beautiful and has a nice tempo throughout.  I can confront you to some of things you are missing on, which will help you in improving UI and overall functionalities to become more user friendly . Also it will build additional level of trust with the customer and drive you a lot better sales .

1. I would say , Slider images are bit low in resolution , which can be a letdown for anyone at a first glimpse. Also there are lot of empty spaces around the logo and menu , you can save some space there.
  2. In footer you can  make one column for Social links .You can add social media links, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram on the site footer. 
  3. Image size is much on individual products pages . Also if you want you can give some background-color to the images it will look better.
  4. For better traffic and sales , you can Run some advertisement from the popular app Kit . Kit is the extra set of hands you’ve been looking for to help with marketing your store. As your FREE virtual employee, Kit will recommend the marketing activities most likely to drive sales.

5. Checkout Boost let you increase checkouts and prevent cart abandonment . Incentivise customers with irresistible offers that boost your checkout rate by 25%+.

6. Baymard Institute cites that more than 68% of online shopping carts are abandoned. If you're suffering from lots of traffic and little sales due to abandoned carts, you're not the only one— and PushOwl could be the answer you're looking for. Automated abandoned cart push notifications can help you increase sales and re-engage visitors to your site who have left.
  7. You have around 35 prouducts, I'm pretty sure you'll be adding few more soon ,it can sometimes make it hard to find the right product with the type of theme you have so I would suggest you A smart search . The default search landing page is bit off, I mean it is  empty https://thecutepixie.com/search?q=. Improving your search, experience has shown to improve conversion rates and reduce the bounce rate for your visitors.

8. Try using Sparq which allows advanced filters, typo tolerance and other such feature. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.They offer a free App under 100 products .You Should look for that APP , it is user friendly and easy to use .Check out the features live here.

I hope my feedback will help you converting visitors into customers.

May it rains customers and orders,

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes
4 0 0
Hey thanks a lot for taking the time to see my store! I will keep in mind everything you told me to improve it more! Much ❤️!
0 Likes
4 0 0
Thank you! This will really help me improve my store even more! Cheers!
0 Likes
4 0 0
Thanks for the advice! Ill see to it that ill study more about organic traffic and everything you have said to better improve traffic, really a big help! Thank you!
0 Likes
Trailblazer
378 24 92

@Cutepixie wrote:
Hey thanks a lot for taking the time to see my store! I will keep in mind everything you told me to improve it more! Much ❤️!

Thankyou for your kind words . Happy to help you.

Were you able to download sparq?, You can get it from here. Let me know if you need any help.

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes